Carling Cup Draw

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Overmars

Post by Overmars »

At least hopefully now we'll get a decent game out of them at home... unlike last season. As Nasri's a league cup man for them I wonder if he's in line for his first return.

RioGooner

Post by RioGooner »

If Frimpong flattens Nasri, I'd consider it a win.

n6gooner

Post by n6gooner »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:We will win Mark my words
make you right......there'll be no lack of effort on the part of our players plus there'll be a residual confidence from last season's head-to-heads

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

I wish they would confirm the actual date :banghead: looking forward to it though :barscarf: :barscarf:

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

Gooner Jim wrote:I wish they would confirm the actual date :banghead: looking forward to it though :barscarf: :barscarf:
Well i think i can answer that for you in advance of tv and police, even Carling.

Simply the Tot scum are at home on Wed 30th Nov in Europa league v Paok and that wont change so it will be Tuesday 29th for us

Hope that helps

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

If its put on the Tuesday (which it looks certain to) I cant go. I FUCKING HATE THE YIDDS WITH THEIR SHITTY COMPETITION WHICH NO1 GIVES A FUCK ABOUT :banghead: :banghead:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

jamjc64 wrote:
Gooner Jim wrote:I wish they would confirm the actual date :banghead: looking forward to it though :barscarf: :barscarf:
Well i think i can answer that for you in advance of tv and police, even Carling.

Simply the Tot scum are at home on Wed 30th Nov in Europa league v Paok and that wont change so it will be Tuesday 29th for us

Hope that helps
Europa League on a wednesday? :?

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Doubt the club will struggle to sell this one, I think Wenger will play a strong side, he won't want to lose this to them.

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

Dan_85 wrote:
jamjc64 wrote:

Hope that helps
Europa League on a wednesday? :?
Yep it sure is on a Wednesday. If you don't want to look on the **** website take a look on uefa. com

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

I reckon the reason that this hasn't been announced yet is that there is a problem with the date.

Spurs play on the Wednesday which rules that out but Man City are playing at 4pm on the previous Sunday so may be unhappy about having to play on the Tuesday.

we should just tell them to get on with it. We played Stoke on the Sunday before the Bolton CC game.

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

RioGooner wrote:If Frimpong flattens Nasri, I'd consider it a win.
i think he iwll does any1 know when they will confirm if the 29th or 30th so i can book the day off work

kg1794

Post by kg1794 »

This is on the 30th Nov. and is £10 lower/£20 upper.
Tickets on sale next week.

Rocky Number Seven
Location: North Bank, Turnstile D, Block 7, Row 8, Seat 225 / Essex

Post by Rocky Number Seven »

Club cant even get this right!! Basically i can do the 30th but not the 29th. Went to book my season ticket once it said the homepage the date was the 30th but the ticket office says 29th.

Bunch of utter muppets at the club I sware!!

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

it won't be the 30th because Spurs are playing that night

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Few stoke leg breaks the night before would do us nicely...