Jack on Mourinho's shopping list

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bergkamp-Genius

Jack on Mourinho's shopping list

Post by Bergkamp-Genius »

http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/news/w ... eal-target

It's only a matter of time i'm afraid...regardless of what Jack said recently..

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

If he doesn't go there he will go to Man City.
As they say, money talks,bullshit walks!!!

Bergkamp-Genius

I see Goetze's on their list, why would they bother putting him on their list, apparently Arsene is going to sign him :roll:

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

You guys undervalue Jack's loyalty to Arsenal. Not an AKB/Red Member blind comment - I really do think he places some great stock on his "home" and he wants to be with us a long time.

Goetze and Hazard are Real's type of players and I have no doubt you'll see either, or both, at the Bernabeau soon. Especially if they keep finishing second to Barcelona.

Bergkamp-Genius

I'm sure he does want to be with us a long time, but there are far too many reasons he would be better off at a club like Madrid...Sooner or later common sense will get the better of loyalty..

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

This story came from 'Marca' in Spain....basically it's Madrids newspaper.
Total bollocks story in the middle of international week, it happens every time. :roll:

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

TeeCee wrote:This story came from 'Marca' in Spain....basically it's Madrids newspaper.
Total bollocks story in the middle of international week, it happens every time. :roll:
True but Marca are THE Real Madrid mouthpiece.
If Marca publish a story, it has been fed to them by the guys at Real. They want Wilshere for sure, no doubt. Think they'll definitely get Goetze (oh I forgot, he's joining Arsene! LOL)....and Jack will be at a serious club that wins prizes and gets CL football within the next two years, mark my words.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Babatunde wrote:
TeeCee wrote:This story came from 'Marca' in Spain....basically it's Madrids newspaper.
True but Marca are THE Real Madrid mouthpiece.
If Marca publish a story, it has been fed to them by the guys at Real. They want Wilshere for sure, no doubt. Think they'll definitely get Goetze (oh I forgot, he's joining Arsene! LOL)....and Jack will be at a serious club that wins prizes and gets CL football within the next two years, mark my words.
£20 says he isn't by this time 2013? 8)

Post by 1989 »

Absolutely no chance. Jack will finish his career at Arsenal.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

LOL wilshire ain't good enough to get in the Madrid midfield, so no point going there to sit in the reserves

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Paper talks bollocks to fill space? In other news, Harry Redknapp is a crook and the FA are useless.

It's been a vintage week of classic news.

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

Oh great, another will he wont he saga :roll:

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

Jose signing a young player? Come on. Ignore the shit.

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

Rosie_titters wrote:LOL wilshire ain't good enough to get in the Madrid midfield, so no point going there to sit in the reserves
Hello mr hill wood

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

I have a lot of respect for English players who want to develop by playing abroad especially if they can get into the top teams like Madrid, but it would still be disappointing if he left.

it is the money grabbing *word censored* that go to places like Citeh I get annoyed about. :evil: