B.DORTMUND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GAME

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Tomáš

Post by Tomáš »

Dear Gonners,
First of all congratulations to the win and the qualification for the next CL round.
Special Thanks for your hospitality during that day and for the flexibility of your staff in the Emirates stadium!
At this time I just would like to point you to different BVB sources regarding the match:

1. Match report from schwatzgelb
http://www.schwatzgelb.de/2011-11-25-ma ... tmund.html

2. Match report from BVB
http://www.bvb.de/?k%E5%85%ECY%1B%E7%F4%9C_m%E5%80%99

3. Pictures from ‘Die Kirsche’
http://www.fotos-kirsche.de/gallery/ind ... al&cat=162

4. Videos from Borussen.TV
http://www.borussen.tv/videos

Maybe during next week I will try to give you some subjective views about how the day went, the atmosphere In your stadium, football in general, etc.
We have tomorrow the big Derby Clash against Schalke, so we are focused on that. Good luck for your game against Fulham.

Black+Yellow Wishes,
Thomas

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

MK Gould wrote:
nonskid09 wrote:
Well I'm a father who brings his 2 kids with him and the main reason I still go to games is for the atmosphere. If I didn't want to sing, and for my kids to sing, then we may as well sit at home and watch it on Sky!

You make some good points though. We need a standing section and we need like minded people to be able to group together at a game. That was exactly happened in the old, terraced, Highbury.
yeah thats how its supposed to be! its good to know that not everybody is silent inside :) but you right: the main reason is the atmosphere. period
I really enjoyed the trip to Marseille.....but wish I could have got to Dortmund as well. Maybe next year.

By the way.....my wife asked earlier what I thought my boys (14 & 16) would like for Christmas. I'm thinking Ajax away :lol: ! About time they experienced supporting their team away in Europe.
Being in Amsterdam & having to look after kids sounds like a nightmare to me :lol:

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Dan_85 wrote:
MK Gould wrote:
nonskid09 wrote:
Well I'm a father who brings his 2 kids with him and the main reason I still go to games is for the atmosphere. If I didn't want to sing, and for my kids to sing, then we may as well sit at home and watch it on Sky!

You make some good points though. We need a standing section and we need like minded people to be able to group together at a game. That was exactly happened in the old, terraced, Highbury.
yeah thats how its supposed to be! its good to know that not everybody is silent inside :) but you right: the main reason is the atmosphere. period
I really enjoyed the trip to Marseille.....but wish I could have got to Dortmund as well. Maybe next year.

By the way.....my wife asked earlier what I thought my boys (14 & 16) would like for Christmas. I'm thinking Ajax away :lol: ! About time they experienced supporting their team away in Europe.
Being in Amsterdam & having to look after kids sounds like a nightmare to me :lol:
They are broad minded.... :lol: !

Was thinking I might take them window shopping :shock: !

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Tomáš wrote:Dear Gonners,
First of all congratulations to the win and the qualification for the next CL round.....
You obviously don't fancy our chances.....

nonskid09

Post by nonskid09 »

MK Gould wrote:
nonskid09 wrote:

fantastic idea :D away games are always fun and your boys are old enough! do it :wink:

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

MK Gould wrote:
Tomáš wrote:Dear Gonners,
First of all congratulations to the win and the qualification for the next CL round.....
You obviously don't fancy our chances.....
:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

DANKE BVB

FUCK SCHALKE!