Tickets in the Family enclosure

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gooner Jim

Tickets in the Family enclosure

Post by Gooner Jim »

I'm trying to buy a cannon club and a adult together in the family enclosure for the Man U game and it wont let me. It keeps saying
Unfortunately, you do not hold a valid membership to purchase seats in one of the areas you have chosen. Please double check your selection and try again.
any suggestios?? :banghead: :banghead:

BIG RADDY

Post by BIG RADDY »

If you applied for a Junior Gunner in the Family Enclosure you would of probably been ok,. but as its a Cannon Club thats a bit different.
I used to have the same problem with my kids.
They hold back tickets leaving less available.
I could get my son in against ****,Manc,Chelski for a tenner but know he is cc member you have to pay full wack.

Good luck in your pursuit of tickets.

ps. About 3 seasons ago when he was a jg and all the family enclosure was sold out, the cheapest ticket iI could get him was £98 against Newcastle, and guess what?...........He didn't go