Are we allowed to be happy tonight?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunnersaurus

Re: Are we allowed to be happy tonight?

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Babatunde wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:Just checking with Babatarde and the Banner crew?
God you really are a fanny frolicker aren't you? Muppet...

In any event great news they're all out. We best laugh long and hard now, cos come May, Europa League will be our regular habitat. Hilarious results in Manchester though....

:barscarf:
Phew, if you're happy then I am happy. :barscarf:

Ps. Fun and frolicks on a Fanny is all good mate, what's it like being a nob jockey?

REB

Post by REB »

arsenal not playing but it was one of the best european nights ever

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Loved it. Fucking hate the red manc filth (mostly because of their armchair bound mouthy cuntslop Oirish "fans" and the fact that 99.99% of their players have always been cuntgrippers) and I hate a couple of mercenary bastards that "play" for the blue manc so an all round very enjoyable evening!

Poor old KD Lang will have to get used to being half hearted in front of 6000 Latvians on a Thursday night? Excellent.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :-P :-P :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

proudtosaythatname

Post by proudtosaythatname »

Absolutely fantastic last night and having looked at the paper even better this morning. Headlines suggesting Manchester clubs got the perfume for Christmas they didn't want - Chanel No 5! :D :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Metro headline; "Mancs, but no Mancs". :lol:

SCARBOROGOONER

Post by SCARBOROGOONER »

Just heard this on the radio...

SEVERE WEATHER WARNING........

ALL FLIGHTS INTO MANCHESTER AIRPORT FROM HEATHROW HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO GALE FORCE LAUGHTER COMING IN FROM NORTH LONDON :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Might change my name to BASEL is a gooner!

Mancherster la la la, Manchester ha ha ha.........

terry henry

Post by terry henry »

Basel brush aside United

SCARBOROGOONER

Post by SCARBOROGOONER »

Basil is a Gooner wrote:Might change my name to BASEL is a gooner!

Mancherster la la la, Manchester ha ha ha.........
:teeth: :teeth:

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

SCARBOROGOONER wrote:Just heard this on the radio...

SEVERE WEATHER WARNING........

ALL FLIGHTS INTO MANCHESTER AIRPORT FROM HEATHROW HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO GALE FORCE LAUGHTER COMING IN FROM NORTH LONDON :lol: :lol: :lol:
except all their fans live in London!

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

yes it was an enjoyable night, but I hope that this doesn't mean that they decide to reduce the number of PL clubs in the CL. It could happen if you get a few more seasons like this one.

also what does this say about the state of the PL? So far both Manchester clubs have not lost to ANYONE outside of Manchester in the PL yet have both already been knocked out of the CL.

I knew it was weaker than it has been but last night was clear proof that we are really are getting behind again. The italian league looks to be a coming force again, and the germans and french are much stronger than they used to be, whereas the big 2 in Spain appear to be on another planet!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:Loved it. Fucking hate the red manc filth (mostly because of their armchair bound mouthy cuntslop Oirish "fans" and the fact that 99.99% of their players have always been cuntgrippers) and I hate a couple of mercenary bastards that "play" for the blue manc so an all round very enjoyable evening!

Poor old KD Lang will have to get used to being half hearted in front of 6000 Latvians on a Thursday night? Excellent.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :-P :-P :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Think I would agree with you on those sentiments...:D.....Michael o Leary has just announced that Ryanair will be offering cheap no tax flights to Manchester on selected Tuesdays and Wednesdays in the New Year..Offer cannot be used for major sporting events. So Champions League weeks are available.

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

Well that was a good result for the neutral :wink:

In all seriousness, United fans must be praying they don't draw teams far away like Manchester City.

SCARBOROGOONER

Post by SCARBOROGOONER »

Arsenal are hoping to prise Samir Nasri away from Manchester City with the promise of Champions League football :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SCARBOROGOONER

Post by SCARBOROGOONER »

Manchesters top selling fragrance this Christmas....

Channel No 5..... :lol: :lol: :lol: