WOLVES GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We simply have too many shytedrosswankers in ourteam:

chamakh (comes on and injres or best player and only striker)
djourou (makes a great interception then can't even pass the ball successfully)
arshavin (just get rid)
rosicky (runs around a lot -but no end result AND misses a feckin'sitter)

then of course there's all the other shyte: diaby, squillaci, flappy,the waiter,

And let's not forget the manager - who with 10mins to go - brings on chamakh instead of the Ox..... :roll: :awnker: :awnker: :banghead:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Gutted.

Nothing wrong with the effort of the team, but my God are we in need of a top class creative player. It was the same against Citeh - and that one player can be the difference between a good side and a great one.

You can't lose that quality in the final third that Nasri and Cesc gave us, replace it with Gervinho and Benayoun, and expect everything to be okay. Wenger must know that though, and I just hope he's bringing someone in this January, or we'll continue to keep plodding forward... and that's assuming RvP stays fit and scoring goals! :?

FatChaz

Post by FatChaz »

Red Member wrote:Slightly disappointing result but the Wolves keeper played well.

I said at the start of this thread that RVP should not have played and he shouldn't have. He needs a bit of a rest at the moment and him chasing this stupid record is ridiculous.

No idea why the moroccan came on. arshavin shoud have started and we would have won.
Thats utter crap, because we didnt test the keeper anywhere near enough...he was beatable. his saves were very easy, it was either straight at him or wasnt hit with enough power...typical.

you say RVP needs a rest, sure i agree...but who do we put on if we both agree that the Moroccan is useless? you need to see Arshavin for the fat lazy piece of whale cum that he is. him starting wouldnt have made much difference.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Red Member wrote:Slightly disappointing result but the Wolves keeper played well.

I said at the start of this thread that RVP should not have played and he shouldn't have. He needs a bit of a rest at the moment and him chasing this stupid record is ridiculous.

No idea why the moroccan came on. arshavin shoud have started and we would have won.
Slightly disappointing????!!!!!

Fucking hell RM. Your glass is always half full ain't it? :shock:

phil_mitchell

Post by phil_mitchell »

FatChaz wrote:That was a disgraceful performance and two points lost. i dont give two fucks about how much possession we had, because the end product was worse than your average Sunday league team. why the fuck did Wenger bring on that fat piece of shite, Arseshavin? chamberlain is getting wasted on the bench, looking frustrated...im guessing Wenger would only do something if he threatens to leave like Shezney did. :banghead: Djourou and Gervinho are useless, as always.

get some new players, you twat Wenger.
it wasnt discraceful you knob, they had an inspired keeped and had the luck of he bounce so many times....trouble is the players played exactly to the tactics....its the tactics that are wrong, 1 striker at home against 10 men against relegation fodder until 85 mins, wenger your 'tactics' are *****

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

Also, where the hell was Park today? Why is he not getting a chance instead of Chamakh?

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

Where the fuck was that intensity in the first half??? If we'd played with even half of that when we were 1-0 up we'd have put the game to bed and left its cum stains all over the sheets by half-time, even despite the total lack of width and the clueless final balls. Absolutely beggars belief that we still let complacency seep in so easily & lull ourselves into a false sense of security. You'd think we haven't had enough chances to learn from making the same fucking mistake for years on end. We've played far worse than that and won but I'm absolutely fucking livid we've dropped points in that way today. How a team in our position and with our recent history has the nerve to get so complacent and arrogant at 1-0 up is a fucking disgrace.

FatChaz

Post by FatChaz »

OneBardGooner wrote:,
And let's not forget the manager - who with 10mins to go - brings on chamakh instead of the Ox..... :roll: :awnker: :awnker: :banghead:
so true...hopefully the african cup of nations will mean that we get a break from the amazingness of chamakh. then again he'll probably put sanchez watt on instead of the Ox :banghead:

STLgooner89

Post by STLgooner89 »

Was thinking we would throw Chamakh on but why did wenger wait til the fucking 85th minute!?!? As soon as we were a man up djourou should have come off for him. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

We'll dawdle around and not break into the top 4 while spuds will probably win today and actually take advantage of their opportunities.

FatChaz

Post by FatChaz »

phil_mitchell wrote:
FatChaz wrote:That was a disgraceful performance and two points lost. i dont give two fucks about how much possession we had, because the end product was worse than your average Sunday league team. why the fuck did Wenger bring on that fat piece of shite, Arseshavin? chamberlain is getting wasted on the bench, looking frustrated...im guessing Wenger would only do something if he threatens to leave like Shezney did. :banghead: Djourou and Gervinho are useless, as always.

get some new players, you twat Wenger.
it wasnt discraceful you knob, they had an inspired keeped and had the luck of he bounce so many times....trouble is the players played exactly to the tactics....its the tactics that are wrong, 1 striker at home against 10 men against relegation fodder until 85 mins, wenger your 'tactics' are *****
hey asshole, if you think 70% possession with hardly any end product is anything but disgraceful then youre a mug! what game were you watching? because we hardly tested the keeper enough to justify that amount of possession. :awnker:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

we lost because of wenger. period.

Batflyer

Post by Batflyer »

It's been a long time since I was so pissed after a game (probably Spurs away). :banghead:

I'm so fed up with some players in this team. Gervinho started okay because he scored but it still looks like he has no idea what he's doing when he tries to get past a defender. I think Rosicky was one of our best players in the first half but in attack he picks the wrong option many times. We all know Djourou is not a good defender and when he's attacking he's even worse. Same old story for Arshavin and Chamakh, they are just useless.

Damn! :twisted: :twisted:

ahandle

Post by ahandle »

That was both disappointing and frustrating...it was the wolves for crying out loud.

phil_mitchell

Post by phil_mitchell »

i would love a season out of the champions league, its NOT the be-all and end-all of arsenal,....not going to win it with these tactics/formation/players need 4-4-2 back and feck waiting to 80 mins to step it up

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

g88ner wrote:Gutted.

Nothing wrong with the effort of the team, but my God are we in need of a top class creative player. It was the same against Citeh - and that one player can be the difference between a good side and a great one.

You can't lose that quality in the final third that Nasri and Cesc gave us, replace it with Gervinho and Benayoun, and expect everything to be okay. Wenger must know that though, and I just hope he's bringing someone in this January, or we'll continue to keep plodding forward... and that's assuming RvP stays fit and scoring goals! :?
don't worry mate, according to sammy we're signing goetze! :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: