Walnut demanding 85k a week (LOL)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Walnut demanding 85k a week (LOL)

Post by OneBardGooner »

frankbutcher wrote:
1989 wrote:It's the dailystar but still wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

IT'S THEO WAR-COTT

ABOVE: Theo Walcott has angered Arsenal over his demand for a new £85,000-a-week, four-year deal Theo Walcott is at loggerheads with Arsenal
1st January 2012 By Harry Pratt
THEO WALCOTT and Arsenal are at WAR over his demand for a new £85,000-a-week, four-year deal.

That’s put the England winger’s long-term Emirates future in real doubt – and alerted Premier League rivals Chelsea and Liverpool as well as mega-rich French outfit PSG and Italian giants Juventus.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... -War-Cott/

What a cock, he can fuck right off. :roll:
SELL...................THE....................c**t!!
8)

What frank said..... :barscarf:

RocastleRock

Post by RocastleRock »

He's just another let down player, full of promise but not delivered. He wouldn't get in the liverpool/chelsea teams.

But 85,000 a week ain't that much :shock: !! If wayne Bridge is on 95,000 a week.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Again on sunday supplement Paul smith from sunday mirror mentioned he had been talking to a PL manager (didnt say who ) but according to him was good manager about theo and this pl manager was supposed to have said theo is 1 dimensional all he has going for him is his pace.

As for the chance walcott had yesterday and its been said b4 when he has got time to think is when hes got problems if he had a little less time on that chance yesterday where he didnt have to think i reckon he would have scored.Must admit i got a bit misty eyed when i saw the no14 shirt going in on goal and thought of henry who would have lapped up that chance.

Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

Inflation is running at something like 5.5%

My company have a paypot of 2% so another year of my standard of living being eroded.

Tickets up 6.5% this season.

Average player wants (and will probably get) £85k a week for 4 years. Guaranteed income of £17.68m.

What a sick society we live in.

They can have my Sky subscription and silver membership fee but no more than that this season. Fed up with getting fucked over.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

I've defended Walcott on here for ages but flashes of brilliance now and again this season have nowhere near been enough. IF this story is true, and of course it could be complete and utter bollocks, then it makes me sick that somebody like him has the fucking nerve to thInk they are in any position to hold the club to ransom. I know it's how football is these days and all he's doing is trying to get what he believes matches what other players are on but in any other walk of life, nobody in their right mind would think they could ask for a ridiculous pay rise if they haven't delivered.
Maybe he could and should have been played down the middle ages ago in which case a chance like yesterday would have been food and drink to him but he has put them away before so it's not just the miss that's fucked me off.
Keep him or sell him? Well if Wenger's plan is to persist with him as a winger then let's get more money from the Chavs or City and........er.........oh yes.......that's right......pay off more of the debt OR HOW ABOUT TRYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT LIKE BUYING SOME GENUINE CLASS :banghead:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

No skill, no brain and no tricks, he's not even worth 5 K a week, sell the useless overrated *word censored* now please.

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

franksav63 wrote:No skill, no brain and no tricks, he's not even worth 5 K a week, sell the useless overrated c**t now please.
:roll:

You don't have to be his biggest fan but that's an overreaction if ever I've seen one

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

worthing_gooner wrote:
franksav63 wrote:No skill, no brain and no tricks, he's not even worth 5 K a week, sell the useless overrated c**t now please.

You don't have to be his biggest fan but that's an overreaction if ever I've seen one
Sorry, I should have said he's not worth 3k a week. :roll:

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

It really isnt, the lad is an arrogant fucking piece of garbage.

How dare he ask for 85k a week, what has he done to deserve it?

Disgusting.

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

franksav63 wrote:
worthing_gooner wrote:

:coffeespit: Quality Frank :coffeespit:

worthing_gooner

franksav63 wrote:
worthing_gooner wrote:

As I said previously, scored the goals which put us through to the CL group stages, scored at OT, stamford bridge, vs barcelona, at the swamp last season. Big goals in big games.

Joint highest number of assists with RVP in 2011.

Second highest AFC premier league scorer after RVP in 2011.

Second highest AFC player for shots on target after RVP in 2011.

Not bad for a "useless overrated *word censored*" :roll:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

Irish Gooner wrote:It really isnt, the lad is an arrogant fucking piece of garbage.

How dare he ask for 85k a week, what has he done to deserve it?

Disgusting.
His Dad is his agent. :twisted:
I have it on good authority that they were asking for silly money on his previous contract.

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

worthing_gooner wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
worthing_gooner wrote:

As I said previously, scored the goals which put us through to the CL group stages, scored at OT, stamford bridge, vs barcelona, at the swamp last season. Big goals in big games.

Not bad for a "useless overrated c**t" :roll:
Not consistent enough during an ACTUAL GAME, take yesterday, he couldn't get past the spastic Traore, he goes missing in far to many games, cash in and get rid, 5 years ago I could tell he wasn't going to make it, obviously if he gets as much game time as he's had he's obviously going to get some goals and some assists, (like throwing enough shit at a thing some things are going stick) but how many times does he get the ball and just goes into blind alleys, how many of his crosses go to deep and how many times has he been one on one with the keeper just to fuck it up.... he is an OVERRATED useless *word censored*, and now a greedy overrated useless *word censored*.

worthing_gooner

franksav63 wrote:
worthing_gooner wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
worthing_gooner wrote:

Not consistent enough during an ACTUAL GAME, take yesterday, he couldn't get past the spastic Traore, he goes missing in far to many games, cash in and get rid, 5 years ago I could tell he wasn't going to make it, obviously if he gets as much game time as he's had he's obviously going to get some goals, but how many times does he get the ball and just goes into blind alleys, how many of his crosses go to deep and how many times has he been one on one with the keeper just to fuck it up.... he is an OVERRATED useless c**t, and now a greedy overrated useless c**t.
Same thing would happen if you played Dzeko on the right wing. He's a striker, he came through the ranks at southampton as a striker. Wenger buys him and plays him right wing for five years, what do you expect?

I'm not Walcott's biggest fan, but I'm not deluded to the fact that he's still a decent player. I'd much rather have Walcott in the XI than someone like Downing. I don't think we play to his strengths, and I don't think we ever will.

This season more often than not when he's been in those positions he's done well, hence he set up most of RVPs goals from decent positions on the right.

I'm not saying he's a worldbeater or worth anywhere near 85k but he's a decent player who is still improving.

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

worthing_gooner wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
worthing_gooner wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
worthing_gooner wrote: :roll:

Not consistent enough during an ACTUAL GAME, take yesterday, he couldn't get past the spastic Traore, he goes missing in far to many games, cash in and get rid, 5 years ago I could tell he wasn't going to make it, obviously if he gets as much game time as he's had he's obviously going to get some goals, but how many times does he get the ball and just goes into blind alleys, how many of his crosses go to deep and how many times has he been one on one with the keeper just to fuck it up.... he is an OVERRATED useless c**t, and now a greedy overrated useless c**t.
Same thing would happen if you played Dzeko on the right wing. He's a striker, he came through the ranks at southampton as a striker. Wenger buys him and plays him right wing for five years, what do you expect?

I'm not Walcott's biggest fan, but I'm not deluded to the fact that he's still a decent player. I'd much rather have Walcott in the XI than someone like Downing. I don't think we play to his strengths, and I don't think we ever will.

This season more often than not when he's been in those positions he's done well, hence he set up most of RVPs goals from decent positions on the right.

I'm not saying he's a worldbeater or worth anywhere near 85k but he's a decent player who is still improving.
So by the time he's, what 28-29 he'll be the finished article..??? :?

How much longer is it going to take, players like him should be nowhere near our first team and it's the reason why we have trouble beating the likes of Wolves and QPR at home.