Walnut demanding 85k a week (LOL)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Walnut demanding 85k a week (LOL)

Post by 1989 »

It's the dailystar but still wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

IT'S THEO WAR-COTT

ABOVE: Theo Walcott has angered Arsenal over his demand for a new £85,000-a-week, four-year deal Theo Walcott is at loggerheads with Arsenal
1st January 2012 By Harry Pratt
THEO WALCOTT and Arsenal are at WAR over his demand for a new £85,000-a-week, four-year deal.

That’s put the England winger’s long-term Emirates future in real doubt – and alerted Premier League rivals Chelsea and Liverpool as well as mega-rich French outfit PSG and Italian giants Juventus.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... -War-Cott/

What a cock, he can fuck right off. :roll:

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

I bet that the legal team were rushig to get that bumper contract signed quickly as he showed his clinical side with the 1 on 1 yesterday..... :shock:

frankbutcher

Re: Walnut demanding 85k a week (LOL)

Post by frankbutcher »

1989 wrote:It's the dailystar but still wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

IT'S THEO WAR-COTT

ABOVE: Theo Walcott has angered Arsenal over his demand for a new £85,000-a-week, four-year deal Theo Walcott is at loggerheads with Arsenal
THEO WALCOTT and Arsenal are at WAR over his demand for a new £85,000-a-week, four-year deal.

That’s put the England winger’s long-term Emirates future in real doubt – and alerted Premier League rivals Chelsea and Liverpool as well as mega-rich French outfit PSG and Italian giants Juventus.

SELL...................THE....................*word censored*!!

8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

In the back of 1 of todays papers (star on sunday i think) that walcott is looking for a new 4 year contract £85,000 a week.Was watching the Sunday Supplement and the question was put to 1 of the journalists(Paul Smith Sunday Mirror)what did he think and without hestitation "let him go" hes not worth anywhere near 85k a week.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

We'll probably give it to him as well. :banghead: Sell him, not good enough for Arsenal. Horribly inconsistent & hasn't improved at all in the six years he's been with us.

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

:lol:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Bet he gets it.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

sell him to aston villa, they love overated english talent

SpanishJoe

Post by SpanishJoe »

I've been a supporter of Theo for a long while. I'm convinced that he has huge talent and that it would only be a matter of time before he started delivering consistently.

However, whatever talent he has in his feet can't seem to overcome the spaghetti he appears to have between his ears and I now seriously doubt he'll ever do it for us, especially within our current playing style.

We play a fairly slow passing game, which gives the opposition time to get in position to defend deep. Theo's prime asset is his pace but he usually gets the ball out wide,when he's stationary and closely marked and he doesn't have the tricks to dribble passed them.
When the game is more open, like at Chelski (where he ripped Cashley a new one) he can be devastating.
I'd use him as a sub when the opposition are tired and there's a bit more space.He could help himself by getting in the box more but, imo, he'll never be a striker.

Therefore, if we can get top top money for him, I'd be tempted to sell.

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

After his shocking game yesterday and with how inconsistient his pefformances have been, he needs to go and fast.

augie

Post by augie »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Bet he gets it.

Sadly I have to agree with this - we have a well established practise of giving bumper contracts to *word censored* who wouldnt get their place in the dog and duck pub team :roll: :oops: This *word censored* is so deluded I bet he thinks that Arsenal fans all love him and badly want him to stay :roll: :banghead:

Please please please just sell the braindead *word censored* 8)

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Sell Sell Sell

Alerted Liverpool and Chelsea.They can have him.We have a replacement for the sprinter already in Chamberlain

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

SpanishJoe wrote:I've been a supporter of Theo for a long while. I'm convinced that he has huge talent and that it would only be a matter of time before he started delivering consistently.

However, whatever talent he has in his feet can't seem to overcome the spaghetti he appears to have between his ears and I now seriously doubt he'll ever do it for us, especially within our current playing style.

We play a fairly slow passing game, which gives the opposition time to get in position to defend deep. Theo's prime asset is his pace but he usually gets the ball out wide,when he's stationary and closely marked and he doesn't have the tricks to dribble passed them.
When the game is more open, like at Chelski (where he ripped Cashley a new one) he can be devastating.
I'd use him as a sub when the opposition are tired and there's a bit more space.He could help himself by getting in the box more but, imo, he'll never be a striker.

Therefore, if we can get top top money for him, I'd be tempted to sell.
Yeah agree with you mate.

I said on the match thread yesterday, Walcott had the potential to be a brilliant striker when he left southampton. Wenger playing him right wing for the last however many years has completely destroyed him as a player IMO.

He doesn't have the tricks to beat a man or the technical ability to take a player on and whip a ball in behind along the six yard box. There's a reason for that - he's not a right winger. Pretty much as simple as that.

You don't need amazing technical ability to be a striker. He made and I think still does make quality runs in behind the back line. It's up to our midfield to pick those passes and get him in behind.

Sure the finish yesterday was woeful, but then again he's had a number of good finishes this season so far, in big games too - United at OT, Chelski at the bridge, Udinese away in Italy. One bad finish and all of a sudden he's a pile of shite.

I'm not defending his finish yesterday as I say which was very poor, but you can't just take that finish and say he's shit without looking at the bigger picture.

I also think he's one of our few big game players. Aside from Citeh away the other day, he scored at OT, the Bridge, both CL qualifying games, Sp*rs last season, Chelski at home last season, Barce at home last season.

He's been inconsistent the last few weeks but on the whole he's had a very good season this time around.

I think we'd be making a big mistake if we sold him because the potential is still there for him to be an excellent player, but perhaps he just won't fit at Arsenal.

If I was Walcott, I wouldn't see an issue in asking for £85k p/w after seeing what c*nts like Diaby are on despite never fucking playing.

Rugby Gooner

Re: Walnut demanding 85k a week (LOL)

Post by Rugby Gooner »

frankbutcher wrote:
1989 wrote:It's the dailystar but still wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

IT'S THEO WAR-COTT

SELL...................THE....................c**t!!

8)
Agreed!!! Sell the useless,egotistical *word censored*!!! :twisted:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

the club won't sell though , his nice boy persona and english nationality is their wet dream. he makes them a fortune in shirt sales and the junior gunners (and red member) love him to bits.
something about him really grinds my gears, he sounds proper full of himself , a right condescending twat, however he does produce now and then, just regularly enough for me to give him another chance. I can't see wenger owning up and admitting he made a mistake , he'd rather let us suffer and keep playing him just to show everyone , stubborn *word censored*. :evil: :roll: