Dirty Leeds in the only trophy we can win.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Dirty Leeds in the only trophy we can win.

Post by Chippy »

Meeting the outlaws before this one. Wife from Leeds! Only my second game of the season. At the front of block 7 for a change. :oops:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

won't win fuck all mate, even if we scrape past Leeds - we meet an half decent team along the way

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Well he's asked for Chamakh to be allowed to stay till after the game so thats an indication of the sort of side we'll play

To be honest if its Chamakh or Park up front on their own, with a fleeting glimpse of Henry from the bench, then it won't matter if its Leeds United or Plymouth Argyle we're playing - we'll still make their two centre halves look like Moore and Beckenbauer and be treated to the GIC's "credit to them, they defended very well" afterwards.

Been offered yet another freebie to this one, but to be honest a late night at the office sounds more appealing

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

My Brother is a Leeds United fan!!! :shock:
I hope,(given todays second half performance),that he is not giving it the "Big Un" on Monday!!!

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Rosie_titters wrote:won't win fuck all mate, even if we scrape past Leeds - we meet an half decent team along the way
There's always the luck of the draw................

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

we'll win and everything will be rosy in wenger's garden 8)

AJAAFC

Post by AJAAFC »

Betting wise can't believe the prices after today and the Djourou suspension/defence crisis - 14/1 Leeds to win AND 8/15 Leeds with a THREE goal start - those prices will NOT last

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

AJAAFC wrote:Betting wise can't believe the prices after today and the Djourou suspension/defence crisis - 14/1 Leeds to win AND 8/15 Leeds with a THREE goal start - those prices will NOT last
You serious??? :shock:

Put your mortgage on that. Arsenal can't score more than one goal a game with RVP in the team, not a hope in hell we'll score 3 without him.

I'm getting all over that. Make a few quid on the back of the current dross.

AJAAFC

Post by AJAAFC »

Yes completely serious - it's an insane price even if we were in form and picking a strong side!

(Victor Chandler BTW)

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

AJAAFC wrote:Yes completely serious - it's an insane price even if we were in form and picking a strong side!

(Victor Chandler BTW)

you got a link,

AJAAFC

Post by AJAAFC »

Told you it wouldn't last...

Didn't quite have my mortgage on it - but it was enough to make them change it.

Next best is Leeds with a 2 goal start at 5/4 with Boyles

Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

Chippy wrote:
Rosie_titters wrote:won't win fuck all mate, even if we scrape past Leeds - we meet an half decent team along the way
There's always the luck of the draw................
Yeah, you never know, we might get someone like Birmingham.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Win a trophy with Wenger in charge.You having a laugh?

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Bet we lose.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

kingjayson1 wrote:Bet we lose.
Nope, we'll scrape a 1-1 against them like last year, then he'll moan like fuck about the ridiculous number of games we have to play in January.

Anyway, I learned my lesson travelling up to Stoke for the Cup when he played Eastmond, Vela etc. Not again for me under the GIC thanks. Might as well take the knock out now....at least he won't be able to moan about the congested schedule.

By the way, Arsene, we've got a week till we play again now. How many other PL teams can say that ?