Thank You Arsene

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Step

Thank You Arsene

Post by Step »

1-0 up and dominating. But only 1-0 at half time.

Tell you what, second half let's not be too positive, let's protect what we,ve got (even though we can't do this even when we,ve got a full fit defence available).

I know I'll take off our 3 most positive players and replace them with dour 'workers' (one of whom regularly turns his back on the opposition when they are attacking) and invite Fulham on to us.

At 1-0 up with 20 mins left I said to my son' I,ll take the point now' as I knew what would happen, and sure enough it did.

The only clown responsible is the madman Wenger.

His post match interview was embarrassing as always.

I thank him for saving me £1100+ in season ticket costs next year.

Now where has that banner gone??

Geebot

Post by Geebot »

We are so predictable when we go 1-0 up.

If we had two decent wingers uo there with VP we'd kill teams off in 30 minutes.

Walcott and Gervinho just do not cut it.

And what the fuck does the most expensive summer signing need to do to get a run out? Oxlade-chambo should be given some more time.

WEak weak weak squad assembled by a deluded old mentally weak fool in wenger

Eboue-Why?

Re: Thank You Arsene

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Step wrote:1-0 up and dominating. But only 1-0 at half time.

Tell you what, second half let's not be too positive, let's protect what we,ve got (even though we can't do this even when we,ve got a full fit defence available).

I know I'll take off our 3 most positive players and replace them with dour 'workers' (one of whom regularly turns his back on the opposition when they are attacking) and invite Fulham on to us.

At 1-0 up with 20 mins left I said to my son' I,ll take the point now' as I knew what would happen, and sure enough it did.

The only clown responsible is the madman Wenger.

His post match interview was embarrassing as always.

I thank him for saving me £1100+ in season ticket costs next year.

Now where has that banner gone??
Just about sums it up nicely. It's games like this that make it incredible when people say he should manage England. He has no tactical nous at all the most important quality an international manager needs. At this moment in time I want him out, had enough.

bigreddave

Post by bigreddave »

same old same old I knew as soon as fulham equalised they were gonna go on and win it, it's happened so many times in the past with arsenal when teams put the pressure on they always implode. So much for "mental strength" my arse arsene you have got an almighty job on your hands to get this rabble to the dizzy heights of 4th place this year well done you have well earned your 6mil for the year again you complete tosser!

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

Obviously Wenger picks the team but the players have to take some responsibility.

A lot of the players out there tonight were internationals yet do nothing to make you think that they should be.

bigreddave

Post by bigreddave »

kiwomya wrote:Obviously Wenger picks the team but the players have to take some responsibility.

A lot of the players out there tonight were internationals yet do nothing to make you think that they should be.
Fair point mate but the bottom line is wenger buys the players, picks them and vouches for them when it comes to the board putting them on nice big contracts, the bottom line is the buck stops with him. Time to say tah tah unfortunately.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

kiwomya wrote:Obviously Wenger picks the team but the players have to take some responsibility.

Just for once mate can't you find it in yourself to criticise the manager? He was the reason we lost tonight. Whatever was said at half time coupled with fucking stupid substitutions cost us tonight. :banghead:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Thank you Arsene but please just fucking fuck off.

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

Priceless classic AKB behaviour Kiwomya. Deflect attention form the *****-face that decided to sub on Shitachi, and invite pressure all second half. Deflect criticism of Lord Master Lover Wenger.
Turn it to the players instead. Hilarious.

Arsene Jong-Il's funeral cortege will be passing through North London this May. Be sure to wear your best suit Kiwomya and cry extra hard for the cameras....

:lol: :lol: :roll:

Wengerball

Post by Wengerball »

I would agree that the players need to have a long hard look at themselves too but the most damning thing has to be the substitutions.

Roshitty and Benayoun on the wings?????

That in itself is the greatest mystery of all.

Post by 1989 »

We've seen these same internationals stroll about during a game many many times in the past, yet they keep getting picked again and again and in some cases even get rewarded with a new bumper contract!

Whose fault is that?

Who allows these unmotivated disinterested *word censored* to play and disgrace our shirt time and time again?

The buck stops with the manager.

Open your eyes and stop being a Wenger apologist.

MadRich

Post by MadRich »

Don't know who made this point, but if a factory manager employs shite workers. And produce shite products, then its the Managers fault.

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

The team looked tired; playing that many players again so soon was a bad decision and it was clearly showing by 60 minutes.

The subs came too late and allowed Fulham back into the game. Djourou shouldn't have been left on when he was in visible discomfort.

Walcott was fucking terrible today, too. Really justifying his supposed requests of 85k a week. Right now RVP is the only one of our front 3 who looks capable of scoring.

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

People who keep defending Wenger are just like him. Blame everything but himself