Our fringe players

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Justin-the-Gooner

Our fringe players

Post by Justin-the-Gooner »

Are some of Arsenal"s prospects overrated? Are some under rates? I am confused on the matter. Firstly I reckon Bendtner is the biggest attacking prospect at the club. I really feel he is confident, has goals on him and will eventually be able to do it on the highest stage.

Theo Walcott could have a huge future ahead of him but he needs to be stronger because if he keeps getting shouldered off the ball then what is the point of all that pace?

Alex Song came to Arsenal with a big reputation and so far he is not living up to it, I wonder if his Arsenal days are numbered.

Justin Hoyte: I am sad to say it but it is not looking good for our loyal Gooner RB. He is a great player but maybe he will never brake into the first team on a permanent basis. I don"t care how loyal you are, he is eventually going to want first team football.

Armand Traore: Gael Clichy in disguise. Had a poor game vs Sevilla, but I hope he develops into a great player for us. And I feel he has great potential.

Abou Diaby: One of the most unpredictable players in the squad. You never know what you are going to get. He is a keeper though as he does have moments.

Denilson: Compared to Cesc. That now to me is a joke. Nothing against the lad, but he is not the next Cesc, at least he has not proved it. He has great potential, but for now it could be all he has. I would let him develop further before I make my mind up.

As for the rest of the fringe players I am confused :lol: