Nasri in a Box last night

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I'd have given him a ticket and told him to sit with the fans if he wanted to go and watch the match.

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

Meh... I don't give a toss really. He was there, so fucking what. I don't hate him. Yeah he messed us around, but fuck it. There's plenty more players around. At the end of the day, maybe he did want to win a title... and while he's at it gets paid double what he gets at arsenal. He certainly isnt going to get either here. If RVP lets his contract run down does that make him a *word censored* too?

I've no doubt these players (I think RVP will go too) would sign on the dotted line if AW showed a bit of ambition. Why should they waste their careers on a failing project?

I'm completely indifferent to Nasri to be honest. I hate Ade and Cashley far more, they left us when we were a good side.

FatChaz

Post by FatChaz »

so he says hell come back after winning a title? if i got a pound every time someone said that...and to think he even said it in front of you. that must have annoyed you when you heard that one. such false, shallow promises make me sick.

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

littlefire wrote:
IrishJB wrote:
Gunnerz4life wrote:He was never my most fav player but i'm surprised with the amount of hatred for Nasri among Arsenal fans.
if ever he was to say sorry (and isnt that a gd move or sort of sorry) to revisit as a fan? even if of TH14 (now TH12) sad bxxstxs imo who shouted stuff at nasri last night - when not even on the pitch! so wld they do it if they saw him in the street while with their sons? well if they wld thats bordering on an offence?

No one said a dickie when he was walking down Benwell Road with us last night.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Says he doesn't "like the football" up there and talked about coming back "after winning a title". He had come to see "my 'ero". We left the boy in no doubt as to his error in moving from somewhere he "belonged" but he took it all in good humour and actually came across as a very humble, likeable, approachable (if badly advised) kid.

Dontchya just hate it when that happens?

:twisted:
should have kicked him in the bollocks

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

storrmin571 wrote:
littlefire wrote:
IrishJB wrote:
Gunnerz4life wrote:He was never my most fav player but i'm surprised with the amount of hatred for Nasri among Arsenal fans.
if ever he was to say sorry (and isnt that a gd move or sort of sorry) to revisit as a fan? even if of TH14 (now TH12) sad bxxstxs imo who shouted stuff at nasri last night - when not even on the pitch! so wld they do it if they saw him in the street while with their sons? well if they wld thats bordering on an offence?

No one said a dickie when he was walking down Benwell Road with us last night.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Says he doesn't "like the football" up there and talked about coming back "after winning a title". He had come to see "my 'ero". We left the boy in no doubt as to his error in moving from somewhere he "belonged" but he took it all in good humour and actually came across as a very humble, likeable, approachable (if badly advised) kid.

Dontchya just hate it when that happens?

:twisted:
should have kicked him in the vagina
Corrected for you.

RocastleRock

Post by RocastleRock »

He's a grade A Knob.

Had his chance at this great club. F@@k Him.

Not welcome.

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

Why was he back? Is he stupid or something?

Have you ever heard of ex player returning to see their old team play couple months after leaving? I think it just shows how clueless and classless he is.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Can't understand why he would come back? He must really miss the place. The grass isn't always greener. Especially in Manchester.

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

Professional footballers are the only ones who can afford Emirates tickets now :lol:

I hope he learned the following lessons taught by Henry, someone who is:

1. Better than him as an Arsenal player
2. Better than him at football
3. Better than him as a human being

:barscarf:

I love watching people crawl back to our club after leaving us when they thought they had become better than we are. Nasri, Flamini, Hleb, fuck em all.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

franksav63 wrote:Perhaps all the fans who chanted his name and cheered him against Liverpool at the beginning of the season should hang their heads in shame, it was obvious he was going and there was a great opportunity to give him both barrels which was missed.
Well said mate

Post by 1989 »

I bet the *word censored* misses Arsenal. The pressure free environment and the endless pass pass pass style that made him look good doesn't exist at City.

Rugby Gooner

Re: Nasri in a Box last night

Post by Rugby Gooner »

SouthCoastArsenal wrote:The c**t that invited him wants stringing up.....
Totally agree mate!!!
The *word censored* that is Nasri should not be allowed anywhere near our Club,and the person whose box it was should be fucking ashamed of themselves!!! :twisted:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

1989 wrote:I bet the c**t misses Arsenal. The pressure free environment and the endless pass pass pass style that made him look good doesn't exist at City.
people sang songs about him, after that goal against porto he was seen as a future world class gunner. he was being considered the next big thing, a football superstar that would be one of The Arsenal's leaders on the pitch.

but he moved for more money, and from then on he became a bench warmer, and in a team that bought 73 super players in the last 3 years, his name is tiny when side by side with aguero, david silva, tevez, etc. i'm sure city supporters don't have as much time for him as we had when he was here. he's no longer an important player, just another guy on the bench.

it's easy to see why he misses us.

and since i'm a guy who holds no grudges and understands that a man is allowed to make mistakes, i give him this warming message:

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING *word censored* :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

SouthCoastArsenal

Post by SouthCoastArsenal »

You are a tit for massaging his ego asking for a picture.

You should have told him in no uncertain terms to fuck off, he was not welcome.

And if he walked down Benwell Road unmolested it leaves me in no doubt tht my decision to boycott the Emirates was the right one.

Anybody that saw him & didn't shower him with abuse is a wanker & shows the knid of wanker that is now attached to the Arsenal

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

SouthCoastArsenal wrote:You are a tit for massaging his ego asking for a picture.

You should have told him in no uncertain terms to fuck off, he was not welcome.

And if he walked down Benwell Road unmolested it leaves me in no doubt tht my decision to boycott the Emirates was the right one.

Anybody that saw him & didn't shower him with abuse is a wanker & shows the knid of wanker that is now attached to the Arsenal
Really?

A bit of banter is well in order, but serious abuse????

I have no hate for him.
I never "loved" him in the first place.

It is not as if he was a legend for us, a teenager from the North Bank who became a player (Charlie George) or a one club man (Tony Adams) or a kid who was at our club since he was 9 and ended up in the first team (Jack Wilshere).

He was a bloke we bought from a French club, who played half a brilliant season out of three seasons, then moved to another club where he doubled his wages and has more chance of silverware.
Which is logical from his point of view.
And by no means a crime.
He owed us nothing, we owed him nothing, and we made a good profit on his transfer.

As I said earlier, it shows how out of touch he is that he thinks it odd if fans do shout at him, but I simply have no strong feelings at all about him.
He is the past, the club has moved on.