UNITED HOME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

We will probably win then the AKB's will be out in force assuring us we're gonna win the world cup (hey they're clearly delusional so might as well go for the biggest prize out there)

fuck, this current team should be in the superbowl match up next month! :barscarf:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Bet Henry starts in some thinly veiled effort to appease the fans!

:roll:

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

Percy Dalton wrote:Bet Henry starts in some thinly veiled effort to appease the fans!

Worse thing is that it will actually work :lol:

STLgooner89

Post by STLgooner89 »

It will be just like last spring. In the middle of a poor run we will pull of a good win against united then immediately return to our spineless results of draws or losses the next week.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

We won't win the game.
I'm really not bothered if we lose. United winning will push Arsole Wenger one step nearer the exit and will also help keep Spuds at bay.

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

Every Spud will be praying for an Arsenal win next weekend.

Congratulations Arsehole Wenger and AKBs.

Arsene Wenger, Spurs legend

:banghead: :oops: :shock:

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

STLgooner89 wrote:It will be just like last spring. In the middle of a poor run we will pull of a good win against united then immediately return to our spineless results of draws or losses the next week.
Yeah I can see this happening, beating them and giving the **** a helping hand, we will probably beat City at home as well and lose to the ****, *word censored*

AJAAFC

Post by AJAAFC »

AWAY WIN 13/8 with most bookmakers - that is far too big!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

SWLGooner wrote:Why the fuck am I bothering with this game? And why the fuck doesn't it feel like a choice?

At least I can give Wenger some stick! :)
You have got a choice. Been offered my old man's 2nd season ticket for this one i.e. another freebie. I'll be watching my son play football instead

I expect a beating and more abject defending. In the event that we manage to win the next debacle will be round the corner and I just won't be able to stand all the "There's only on Arsene Wenger" bollocks from the window lickers in the corner.

We beat them last year 1-0.........then we went to the Britannia and produced another shambles

bigreddave

Post by bigreddave »

just like the mauling at the theatre of shite, this is an absolute manc banker there's no way we are even capable of getting a draw out of this lot, easy 3-0 away win.

Wengerball

Post by Wengerball »

You know what terrifies me the most?

Its not Miquel vs Nani
Its not Rooney vs Kos
Its not even Valencia vs Djourou (fuck me thats bad)

Its Welbeck vs Mertesacker that Im most worried about- he has been their outstanding player whenever Ive seen the Mancs play on Sky. The guy has pace to burn and good upper body strength as well as good finishing ability.

Mertesacker is as slow as a week in jail and if he ends up 1 on 1 I really do fear what might happen.

Thinking about it he would be an ideal partner for RVP up front but the GIC doesnt believe in 4-4-2

:banghead: :banghead:

FatChaz

Post by FatChaz »

were at home, but seeing as our defence is just as shit as it was when we got destroyed 8-2, i'm going to say 4-1 to United. i seriously doubt Vermaelen will be back for that game.

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

I never want to see us lose, but the more games we do, then the more pressure Wenger is under, and the closer he gets to leaving.
We're not gonna make the top four, we won't be going much further in the CL or FA cup, so why get too upset??
We're lucky to be where we are with this squad and this manager and the start we had to the season.
I still can't believe a manager who won the trophies he has, with the great players we once had, seems to have become the cretinous idiot he so clearly now is. It's like watching that favourite uncle who you used to admire and respect, turn into a senile, demented old fool that you visit in the hospice just before he pegs it.

I can see nothing but a heavy defeat; at least 3 goals clear for Utd.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Anyone can win a one off game, so maybe we'll beat ManUre; stranger things have happened. And that's the point, isn't it? we lack consistency.

And after back-to-back defeats to Fulham and Swansea, beating ManUre is just the sort of result I'd expect... and, infuriatingly, it would obviously be followed by Wenger praising our mental strength, maturity, blah, blah, blah. :banghead: :lol:

Be good to see the banner though.

MadRich

Post by MadRich »

They gave us a historic beating at the old toilet

This time a historic beating at the bowl.

Few days after, AW will do another panic shopping spree..

Then from AKB 'give them time to gel,' as we lose to Aston Villa

then 'look how great we play' as we beat Wigan.