Has Wenger lost the dressing room?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
frankbutcher

Has Wenger lost the dressing room?

Post by frankbutcher »

Players look dis-interested. Lack of effort from a few. Sloppiness by many. Tactically we do the same thing over and over and expect different results. The players aren't stupid. They have seen Nasri, Fabregas etc leave for trophies. I'd be depressed and despondent working under Wenger (apart from the money).

I think Wenger has lost the players. We all need a change. Including Wenger. 15 years is a long time in the same job....

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

You will see if he really has on Sunday against United, another limp performance with no backbone will confirm it because he will be under attack this week.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Gunnersaurus wrote:You will see if he really has on Sunday against United, another limp performance with no backbone will confirm it because he will be under attack this week.
They will raise their game at home to united and if we win it will usher in a new false dawn :roll:

He's had his time time to give someone else a chance Arsene

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wouldn't be surprised at all if we beat Manure tbh. But as Flash says it will only be a false dawn because we will then just do our usual and fuck away silly points against someone else.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

flash gunner wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:You will see if he really has on Sunday against United, another limp performance with no backbone will confirm it because he will be under attack this week.
They will raise their game at home to united and if we win it will usher in a new false dawn :roll:

I thought that before yesterday, after Wolves, Fulham and Swansea we are back to where we were before the 8-2, for all United poor play this year they will be smelling blood, it could easily be another mauling and if Djourou and Miquel play again then we will give them a goal head start straight away.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

I thought that before yesterday, after Wolves, Fulham and Swansea we are back to where we were before the 8-2, for all United poor play this year they will be smelling blood, it could easily be another mauling and if Djourou and Miquel play again then we will give them a goal head start straight away.
We were on a disastrous run of results after the CC final last season relegation form but managed to beat the champions united at home towards the end of the season, funny that!! raising their game bunch of gutless *word censored*

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

True, very true.

augie

Post by augie »

flash gunner wrote:

Is that your new way of saying that we will win and all will be rosy in the wenger garden ? :wink: :lol:

For what it is worth I believe that wenger started to lose the dressing room in the summer of 2010 - most would have accepted that cesc was wenger's golden boy (esp with wenger changing the tactics to suit him) and when he started to get disillusioned with wenger's plans for the future and wanting out then I am sure others in the dressing room started to feel the same. As I have said a zillion times before, I dont for 1 minute blame cesc for wanting out cos only stevie wonder would fail to see the major flaws in wenger's plans and the downward spiral the club is on :( Isnt it amazing that none of the absolute shit players we have want to leave ? We will be stuck with all these *word censored* long after wenger has gone :roll: :banghead:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I honestly don't care if utd give us a spanking next weekend, if we do manage to beat them, then Wenger will spout the same shite he did after last seasons win, about how it shows we can compete with the best teams in the league. And the akbs will have a masturbatefest.
I think however what we are seeing is the team giving up on 4th spot, in the same way they gave up on the title last season. So I fully expect to see us plummet down the table.
Wenger is finished and has been for a long time, and I think we should prepare for many more embarrassing results between now and May.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

As to the thread title... I don't think Wenger has lost the dressing room.

I think he has lost the class players (Cesc, Nasri, probably RVP in May) but the dross must love his ass. Where else could they get picked to play and get paid £50k - £100K a week for being average, gutless and failing?

I don't think many of them actually believe in the project, but they are keeping their heads down, relieved and amazed at the money they are getting, and knowing that when Wenger is gone, most of them will be gone too.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

augie wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

Is that your new way of saying that we will win and all will be rosy in the wenger garden ? :wink: :lol:
You could say that :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

flash gunner wrote:
augie wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

You could say that :lol:
:lol: :barscarf:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Wengers a disgrace, a liar, no class, no tactics, not one shred of decency (or he would have walked ages ago), and I cant stand the sight or sound of him anymore.
I absolutely hate him for making me feel this way and for what hes doing to the club. Its gonna take years to repair.

Lost the dressing room? Hes singlehandedly destroying the club, turning gooner against gooner, making us a laughing stock.......

I hate feeling like this but it happens week in week out. I thouht i'd become de-sensitised to it but i just feel more hurt 2day than even the 8-2.

Wheres it gonna end....?

Sorry for the rant. :oops:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Has Wenger lost the dressing room and the players ??Answer is YES.. Im afraid it happens sometimes that senile people lose things.

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

No he hasn't, not at all.
Djourou and Miquel play again then we will give them a goal head start straight away
Actually thought them two did well yesterday.