Wenger out chants

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Boomer

Wenger out chants

Post by Boomer »

I was thinking about Sunday’s game and really think things could turn nasty. Could even see myself properly giving Wenger some grief and I'm a mild mannered soul! ( :twisted:) :roll:

I thought about what could be sung to AW. (?)
The reason why there has been so much agro and divide over AW his past history with us. I totally understand someone calling him a cunt o Fuck off! as supporters it's our divined right to express our opinions. Equally it's also harsh given how much, before all this crap, he has done for us and this is how the infights start.

The majority agree that change is now needed. Before anyone starts on 'The board' this is to do with Wenger and Wenger only. The board is another matter I agree but for the time being they don't pick the team and the tactics....well not that there is any tactics used! :roll: :wink:

So I got thinking how we could ask AW to go and in a polity and respectful mannor....
The banner is spot on with its wording. It acknowledges his past and thanks him yet asks him to move on.
If something was polity penned I'm sure many would be vocal about it, maybe even the AKB's? :wink: :lol:

How about:
"We judged you last May! We judged you last MAAYYYY!
Thanks for the memories, We judged you last May!"
(?)

or replace "We judged you last May!" with "Arsene step down & It's time to step down"

(Reword it but "Thanks for the memories" sits well in that song)

Any other suggestions? (without explitives!! :wink: :lol: )

goonersid

Re: Wenger out chants

Post by goonersid »

Boomer wrote:I was thinking about Sunday’s game and really think things could turn nasty. Could even see myself properly giving Wenger some grief and I'm a mild mannered soul! ( :twisted:) :roll:

The reason why there has been so much agro and divide over AW his past history with us. I totally understand someone calling him a cunt o Fuck off! as supporters it's our divined right to express our opinions. Equally it's also harsh given how much, before all this crap, he has done for us and this is how the infights start.

The majority agree that change is now needed. Before anyone starts on 'The board' this is to do with Wenger and Wenger only. The board is another matter I agree but for the time being they don't pick the team and the tactics....well not that there is any tactics used! :roll: :wink:

So I got thinking how we could ask AW to go and in a polity and respectful mannor....
The banner is spot on with its wording. It acknowledges his past and thanks him yet asks him to move on.
If something was polity penned I'm sure many would be vocal about it, maybe even the AKB's? :wink: :lol:

How about:
(?)

or replace "We judged you last May!" with "Arsene step down & It's time to step down"

How about "fuck off you lying old senile bastard, you tight fisted money grabbing *word censored*, you incompetent old fucking fool, you arrogant stubborn bastard of a fucking whore, oh and by the way thanks for the memories"

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

goonersid wrote:
Boomer wrote:I was thinking about Sunday’s game and really think things could turn nasty. Could even see myself properly giving Wenger some grief and I'm a mild mannered soul! ( :twisted:) :roll:

How about:
(?)

How about "fuck off you lying old senile bastard, you tight fisted money grabbing c**t, you incompetent old fucking fool, you arrogant stubborn bastard of a fucking whore, oh and by the way thanks for the memories"
What's the tune? :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Boomer wrote:
goonersid wrote:

How about:
(?)

How about "fuck off you lying old senile bastard, you tight fisted money grabbing c**t, you incompetent old fucking fool, you arrogant stubborn bastard of a fucking whore, oh and by the way thanks for the memories"
Rule Britannia

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

goonersid wrote:
Boomer wrote:
goonersid wrote:

How about:
(?)

Rule Britannia
As IHH, our resident musical composer & writer expert, would say "That doesn't scan".

:wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

What is with "thanks for the memories" all the time? :roll: :lol:

Get an old crooner in like Tony Bennett - then he can sing that shit to Wenger! 8)

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Arsene........give us a wave!

:barscarf:

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Percy Dalton wrote:Arsene........give us a wave!

:barscarf:
Only if and when he's actually leaving the club :wink: .

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Boomer wrote:
goonersid wrote:
Boomer wrote:
goonersid wrote:

How about:
(?)

Rule Britannia
As IHH, our resident musical composer & writer expert, would say "That doesn't scan".

:wink:
:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

You're right though - it doesn't. 8) :lol: :lol: :wink:

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

I've been expecting you. I've been waiting for you on this thread! :lol: :lol:

Come on then Mozart what little ditty do you have for us? :wink:

woots82

Post by woots82 »

We were invincible
now were invisible

where has our arsenal gone

give a pay rise to song

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

woots82 wrote:We were invincible
now were invisible

where has our arsenal gone

give a pay rise to song
The first proper attempt. :high5:

But none aimed at Wenger. :roll: :groaner:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

"Wengerrrr youre a lying *word censored*

Wengerrrr youre a hasbeen *word censored*

Wengerrrr youre a fucking *word censored*

Its not YOUR club you *word censored*"

To the tune of 1-0 to the Arsenal

Beat that Hlebby :wink: :oops:

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

if you want a really effective and simple chant that might actually be picked up by people in the stadium on Sunday all you need to sing is

"we want Wenger out" repeat and repeat