Transfer Deadline Day Blues

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
lowerwest

i reckon

Post by lowerwest »

theres a bit of artistic licence in these figures i will grant u...however it does illustrate just how fucking low we are going.

thats pretty clear to me.

HashKads

Re: i reckon

Post by HashKads »

lowerwest wrote:theres a bit of artistic licence in these figures i will grant u...however it does illustrate just how fucking low we are going.

thats pretty clear to me.
Oh yes definitely. The cunting board are in it for the money.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

But we don't have ze moneeey to compete with ze big clubs like Manchester City, United, Chelsea and especially TOTTENHAM AND NEWCASTLE. :evil:

And ze position of Bolton, West Ham and Middlesboro shows zat spending does not always work for you.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Guys, guys, guys.....the facts are simple.
We have around 50m in the bank, not qualifying for the CL will lose us around 40m. The club are clearly holding back the pot, hence the 'we are not worried about qualification' statements. There will be no summer spending until RVP is sold, as per the last few seasons, we sell to buy, you know that.
The 50m pot will disappear just like the millions over the last 5 years.

We need a disaster to happen, to change the Thinking at Arsenal FC.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

so presumably this German kid in 2 years will be like a new signing if his existing injury worries clear up.

Nice to see Wenger with the finger on the pulse, whats the odds of being beaten tonight and then getting the "hangover from the cup" trotted out

I dont know why we dont throw 10 mill for Leighton Baines and have done with it :)

lowerwest

was thinking

Post by lowerwest »

was thinking the sorts of player we might get if we finish outside the top 4...

its going to be rodallega or kalou isnt it.

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

And in the mean time City and United are 18 points clear of us and Spurs a measley 13 points.

In fact we are closer to West Brom than Spurs and as close to Wolves and Blackburn as we are the top 2.

Happy days!