No point watching transfer news

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
jedrow

No point watching transfer news

Post by jedrow »

Yet again there is no point watching the transfer saga as our lump of wood in charge really does think that our squad is good enough,even though we lost 3 games in a row due to lack of cover at the back and due to his inept or non existent tactics. So in my view "would you believe it,that just about sums it all up" fuck off now wenger this team will be lucky to finish 6th or 7th and that is with RvP scoring all the time,when he goes and he will rather than keep playing with this shit we will then be lucky to be in top half.GO GO GO GO now for fucks sake or we will be a joke mid table team for years

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

So Sneijder didnt sign? :shock:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

When Le Prof gives his pre match interview, and is asked why he did not spend in the transfer window? Answers on a postcard please.

A) We are looking for super quality
B) We will not get into a bidding war
C) Our 'model' cannot accommodate such a luxury

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

Worrying thing is we've all but assured ourselves of not finishing in the top four now. The board and management and Wenger have obviously decided that not finishing in the top four is better than showing ambition and trying to force our place in the top four.

This whole season has been a fuck up from start to finish and heads should be on spikes. Unfortunately Arsene still knows apparently.

Wonder if RVP appreciates the ambition of the club in this window? It's not the fact nobody is available, it's the fact the club refuse to pay money for a player they want.

It's always a bidding war or too expensive. If you want a player, you pay the price. Simple as that.

I can feel myself going off on a rant so I'm going to stop, but I'm feeling fucking mugged by the club - again. I shouldn't be surprised.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

I've said this so many times then stupidly bought another ticket but Blackburn WILL be my last game of this fuck up of a season. And next season, and the season after that etc etc as long as this goes on.

Brisbane Road here I come.

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:I've said this so many times then stupidly bought another ticket but Blackburn WILL be my last game of this fuck up of a season. And next season, and the season after that etc etc as long as this goes on.

Yeah I've got one for Blackburn, Scum, AC Milan but then I'm done. Away games only for me in future until the club changes.

At the moment it's like watching the love of your life battling an illness, knowing there is medicine available but the doctor won't let them have it and there's nothing I can do about it :banghead: :banghead:

The club must realise that more and more fans simply resent them.

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Knew it wouldn't happen. We had to sell before we could buy anyone over 21. Of course I'm surprised why no-one wants the likes of Squillaci or Almunia on 50k+ :roll:

RocastleRock

Post by RocastleRock »

Saha to spurs.

Yeah good luck with that.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:I've said this so many times then stupidly bought another ticket but Blackburn WILL be my last game of this fuck up of a season. And next season, and the season after that etc etc as long as this goes on.

Mate. I've been doing Brisbane Road since 2005

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »