IF Arsenal finish 4th and win the FA Cup

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Swanners

IF Arsenal finish 4th and win the FA Cup

Post by Swanners »

Will you be happy with that or will it still be time for Wenger to leave?

(I'm a Swansea City supporter btw)

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Will still be time

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Neither of those two things are going to happen

He'll be playing a weakened team in the 5th round in pursuit of the glorious achievement of 4th place, which he won't get anyway

By the way, you boys played us off the fucking park the other week. I remember when we used to be able to string more than three passes together too

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

that wont happen. Its saying if we win the trebble

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

WE wont get in the top 4 but even if we did it isnt an achievment as far as im concerned. We could and prob will win the FA Cup and that will guarantee another few years of mediocre shit we're suffering now

A dallying Gus Caesar

Re: IF Arsenal finish 4th and win the FA Cup

Post by A dallying Gus Caesar »

Swanners wrote:Will you be happy with that or will it still be time for Wenger to leave?

(I'm a Swansea City supporter btw)
Hi Swanners and congratulations on your boys this year. A real breath of fresh air.

Oh yes, I would still want Wenger out.

Anyway, fourth place ain't happening. We will finish more than five points behind Chelsea. We will finish fifth or sixth.

Swanners

Post by Swanners »

You've only got Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea to worry about in the cup. The rest of the teams I reckon Arsenal will be up for on their day.

Still way too early to write Arsenal off. Look at that amazing run you had just a few months ago, you'll come good again.

Arsenal's first 11 is still enough to put away most teams. The squad as a whole is a worry though, bit like ourselves actually.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Swanners wrote:You've only got Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea to worry about in the cup. The rest of the teams I reckon Arsenal will be up for on their day.

Still way too early to write Arsenal off. Look at that amazing run you had just a few months ago, you'll come good again.

Arsenal's first 11 is still enough to put away most teams. The squad as a whole is a worry though, bit like ourselves actually.
Do you actually watch arsenal games mate? :lol:

SpanishJoe

Post by SpanishJoe »

Given where we are now I would be deliriously happy to get 4th and actually win a trophy at Wembley, but like most on here I can't see it happening and it wouldn't change my mind that the time for AW to go is passed.
It would make a transition to a new manager (Mr.Rodgers perchance?) easier.

RioGooner

Post by RioGooner »

if all that happen, I'll be sure those mayans were right.

Swanners

Post by Swanners »

I'd much rather see Arsenal finish 4th than Liverpool or Chelsea. No-one in the world likes Chelsea FC apart from the Chavs (who were all Millwall and West Ham fans before the money injection anyhow) and Liverpool really get on my fucking tits because Swansea is full of them, even saw a bloke wearing the white Liverpool away footy top in the Liberty when we played against Chelsea.

A dallying Gus Caesar

Post by A dallying Gus Caesar »

Swanners wrote:No-one in the world likes Chelsea FC apart from the Chavs (who were all Millwall and West Ham fans before the money injection anyhow) and Liverpool really get on my fucking tits because Swansea is full of them, even saw a bloke wearing the white Liverpool away footy top in the Liberty when we played against Chelsea.
Nice one. I would not disagree with your sentiments.

I hate Chelsea because without the money they would be nothing, just like they were before Roman turned up when they used to have Ford Cortinas parked behind the goals.

Swanners

Post by Swanners »

A dallying Gus Caesar wrote:
Swanners wrote:No-one in the world likes Chelsea FC apart from the Chavs (who were all Millwall and West Ham fans before the money injection anyhow) and Liverpool really get on my fucking tits because Swansea is full of them, even saw a bloke wearing the white Liverpool away footy top in the Liberty when we played against Chelsea.
Nice one. I would not disagree with your sentiments.

I hate Chelsea because without the money they would be nothing, just like they were before Roman turned up when they used to have Ford Cortinas parked behind the goals.
:lol:

Completely agree. Money is ruining football, has been for ages now.

I have enjoyed watching City this season and it's nice to have another team competing in the league - but it's all so artificial, anyone can throw money at something if they have it.

Plastic clubs left, right and centre these days.

augie

Post by augie »

I dont really give a fcuk where we finish at the end of the season cos I want the *word censored* sacked or shot as soon as possible :evil: :evil:

Btw our cup run will end in the next round regardless of who gets through between boro and mackems - our record up that part of the world aint good plus the game is sandwiched between both milan games and our home league v the twitchers scummy rabble :roll:

Swanners

Post by Swanners »

Be careful what you wish for, folks.

Do you really long for the days of George Graham? Seriously?