Newcastle game

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Newcastle game

Post by StuartL »

We have a near full strength team finally bar Wilshere, so have a decent array of options which will prove to be too much for the Mags. 3-0 to the Arsenal the returning Kelly Smith to notch 2 :D

aw

Post by aw »

I'm sure we will race into a 4-0 lead in the first half and then..........

add another 3 in the 2nd half. :D

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

when the hell is wilshere coming back anyway? :| I would like to know how this season would have panned out with him

the leader is good the leader is great I surrender my will as of this date :bowing21:

no swearing give me a sticker please :barscarf:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Now Spurs have lost, we'll probably go and do the same. :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

HashKads wrote:Now Spurs have lost, we'll probably go and do the same. :banghead:
Look Jay now you're one of the elite clique you're supposed to demonstrate a more positive outlook :wink: ..........We not only need this to be a Win, but a "Convincing Win"..to continue the momentum AND heap more pressure on that spiv cheese on toast face and the scum he claims to manage...

Sooooooooooooooooooo!

U.T.A :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Anything less than this will give the scum renewed hope ...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:when the hell is wilshere coming back anyway? :| I would like to know how this season would have panned out with him

the leader is good the leader is great I surrender my will as of this date :bowing21:

no swearing give me a sticker please :barscarf:
Sphincter Licker! :roll:

:wink:

Resident Plastic

Post by Resident Plastic »

Can all Arsenal fans attending this game please be reminded to sit down for the entire duration. I was sick of having to stand up on 8 separate occasions in the last two home games. Also, please try and keep noise to a minimum.

Thanks

BaconSarnieGooner

Post by BaconSarnieGooner »

Resident Plastic wrote:Can all Arsenal fans attending this game please be reminded to sit down for the entire duration. I was sick of having to stand up on 8 separate occasions in the last two home games. Also, please try and keep noise to a minimum.

Thanks
Wind-up or for real? :oops:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

BaconSarnieGooner wrote:
Resident Plastic wrote:Can all Arsenal fans attending this game please be reminded to sit down for the entire duration. I was sick of having to stand up on 8 separate occasions in the last two home games. Also, please try and keep noise to a minimum.

Thanks
id put money on it being a wind up

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

BaconSarnieGooner wrote:

Thanks
Clearly a wind up dip***t

MadRich

Post by MadRich »

SWLGooner wrote:
BaconSarnieGooner wrote:

Thanks
Clearly a wind up dip***t
No swearing you :censored: :roll:

:wink:

Rosicky's Right Boot

Post by Rosicky's Right Boot »

It's obviously satire, chaps.

augie

Post by augie »

We will win and all will be rosy in the wenger garden (© flash) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am hoping for a Gooner victory, for wenger to kick the shit out of pardew on the sideline and then to get a lifetime ban from footie the next day :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

augie wrote:We will win and all will be rosy in the wenger garden (© flash) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am hoping for a Gooner victory, for wenger to kick the **** out of pardew on the sideline and then to get a lifetime ban from footie the next day :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol:
:cheers: I cannot stand the guy Augie, or should I say guys. :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

massive game.

Who would have thought at 2-0 down to Sp*rs, and staring down the barrel of a 13 point deficit, that only 3 games later, we'd be 90mins away from reducing the gap to 1 point! bizarre. :lol: