Everton match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Re: Everton match thread

Post by SWLGooner »

HashKads wrote:Nick, keep personal convo's to The Cannonballs please or you will have to face the consequences :wink:
You ****

In other news, I think we'll draw 2-2. RVP and Rosicky. But I think we'll also have a crucial injury. Got a bad feeling. :(

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

Never been to goodison before and was wondering best places to park?? note; i'm in a high top van and can't get into height restricted car parks. Is there anywhere near the motorway that is walking distance to the ground??

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

3 vital points for us!

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Don't fancy it.

I reckon they'll have had a rocket after their ''defending'' at Manfield and will be all over us. Winning run might be undone.

I am, though, a collosal moron who has trouble predicting what day follows today so hopefully I remain true to form. :barscarf:

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

North-Bank-1987 wrote:Never been to goodison before and was wondering best places to park?? note; i'm in a high top van and can't get into height restricted car parks. Is there anywhere near the motorway that is walking distance to the ground??

Never park in Liverpool

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

2-1 arsenal :barscarf:

Resident Plastic

Post by Resident Plastic »

tickets STILL not sold out. This is a 3,000 allocation at Goodison, the club sold 4,500 tickets at the Reebok on a cold January night weeks prior to the game so why is this not selling out?

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

Hoping the rest does us good, must keep the momentum up and keep the pressure on the Spuds, 3-1 I think.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

North-Bank-1987 wrote:Never been to goodison before and was wondering best places to park?? note; i'm in a high top van and can't get into height restricted car parks. Is there anywhere near the motorway that is walking distance to the ground??
Get on the A580 into Liverpool and you'll see the Walton Sports Centre. I've parked there a few times. It's a 10-15 min walk to the ground but well worth it after the game cos you get away really quickly and avoids the traffic queues. They do charge but it's very reasonable but get there fairly early.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Percy Dalton wrote:Image

Bored Percy? I know how you feel.

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Get on the A580 into Liverpool and you'll see the Walton Sports Centre. I've parked there a few times. It's a 10-15 min walk to the ground but well worth it after the game cos you get away really quickly and avoids the traffic queues. They do charge but it's very reasonable but get there fairly early.
That'll be perfect mate cheers, just had a look on google. Must save at least an hour compared to stanley park when leaving. :D

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

I fancy an Arsenal win here. Good rest for the team and Everton look to be hitting a slight rocky patch.

2-1, RVP and Theo

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

North-Bank-1987 wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:
That'll be perfect mate cheers, just had a look on google. Must save at least an hour compared to stanley park when leaving. :D
I've used that place before too. So much quicker to get away after the game and you pass a chippy, albeit a grim one. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SWLGooner wrote:
HashKads wrote:Nick, keep personal convo's to The Cannonballs please or you will have to face the consequences :wink:
You ****

In other news, I think we'll draw 2-2. RVP and Rosicky. But I think we'll also have a crucial injury. Got a bad feeling. :(
Will you stop with those Negative Vibes Maaaan! :barscarf:

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

I am just stoked my ticket finally turned up. :D