McDowell its over dude...no more - Hallelujah

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: McDowell's shit VANITY 'Rumours' Thread

Post by northbank123 »

Even beyond the considerable scope of my biased bitterness, Modric is without a shadow of a doubt one of the most overrated players in the history of football. For all this "he runs games" chat from Spurs fans, he consistently fails to turn up in big games (surely accounting somewhat for their woeful record against top teams), and since he joined Spurs has normally enjoyed a bi-annual embarrassment in the central midfield role from Fabregas, Nasri or anybody else that can be arsed to turn up for us there.

As for Vertonghen, not seen much of him at all but the guy seems like a bit of an attention-seeking :censored: and his recent comments about Arsenal as an option if Spurs falls through will hardly have endeared him to the fans. Anyway, if the stories are accurate he will come across an even more penny-pinching manager negotiating his contract in David Moyes. Have to laugh at how stories of 'Arry taking them from 17th to a force to be reckoned with has become discontent that he has failed to improve the team since coming in in his first year over a matter of months. Goodbye several years of apathy towards David Moyes.

Anyway, enough with talking about them. Surely Bendtner has added a bit onto his value tonight. Based on his and Ronaldo's comparative performances tonight he must be worth £100m? Unfortunately it will inevitably have also increased his ludicrous wage demands and expectations.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Juventus have sent their director and former player Pavel Nedved to meet Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, 28, to discuss a move to Turin.

Full story: Metro

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

mcdowell42 wrote:Juventus have sent their director and former player Pavel Nedved to meet Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, 28, to discuss a move to Turin.

I just don't really see him going to Juve. Despite their fantastic record last year they were run pretty close by AC Milan in a piss-poor league in comparison to ours, and they're still miles away from Real Madrid and Barcelona, and also behind Bayern, City and United if the latter two turn up in the Champions League next year.

Post by 1989 »

rigsby wrote:
I'll ask the same question I asked after he signed Park: if Giroud is so decent, why is there virtually zero competition for his signature, considering he's apparently the French Gerd Muller?
Oh stop with that. Its a nonsense argument and always has been.
Bab talking out of his bumhole (as usual). Bayern were in talks with Giroud a couple of weeks ago. All of Atletico Madrid, Valencia, Borussia M'Gladbach were in for him but he decided to join us on less wages.

Post by 1989 »

mcdowell42 wrote:Juventus have sent their director and former player Pavel Nedved to meet Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, 28, to discuss a move to Turin.

Doesn't that constitute tapping up?

Post by 1989 »

More good news: Diaby wanted by Fenerbahce :shock: :lol:

http://www.macadogru.com/haberler/iste- ... uncu/28939

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

1989 wrote:
rigsby wrote:
I'll ask the same question I asked after he signed Park: if Giroud is so decent, why is there virtually zero competition for his signature, considering he's apparently the French Gerd Muller?
Oh stop with that. Its a nonsense argument and always has been.
Bab talking out of his bumhole (as usual). Bayern were in talks with Giroud a couple of weeks ago. All of Atletico Madrid, Valencia, Borussia M'Gladbach were in for him but he decided to join us on less wages.
Hello clown.

How many times have you seen Giroud play?
Could you point to Montpellier on a map?
Where did Giroud play before?

Oh that's right, you know fuck all.
That's the problem with prepubescent online savants - Batern were in talks with Giroud were they? Oh right and I assume Bayern couldn't afford him and we could, that it?

You know sod all about Giroud or French Footie, in fact you couldn't point France out on your Playskool map dear child.
You just called Gladbach a "big club" too, so they can be added to your list of imbecility.
Oh and you called Valencia a "big club" too, another allusion to your demented nonsense.

Away with you dear peasant child please, you're out of your depth here.
Stick to jizzing on your panini stickers please.
:roll:

Post by 1989 »

Yeah I'm a child, I know fuck all about anything. I can't point London never mind Montpellier on a map, Blah Blah fucking Blah. Go ***** off to Daniel Levy you absolute twonk.

aw

Post by aw »

Isn't it time to cut the disease out of this forum.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

clockender1 wrote:apparently Modric is happy in London, and we can offer him CL football - swap him for Feo or Rosicky, or both ?
Ohhh! :oops: :oops: :oops: I nearly shot one off when I read that...the very idea of feo going to the scum makes me sooooo happy....and modric coming to us of course :oops: :oops: :oops: ...it's bit like when your A level French teacher (her name was Marianne) would bend over to pick up a book (that some innocent pupil had just dropped|) and you could see the top of her her Stockings and Suspenders.... :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

aw wrote:Isn't it time to cut the disease out of this forum.

Where's DB10 when we need him!? :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

clockender1 wrote:
SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:
clockender1 wrote:apparently Modric is happy in London, and we can offer him CL football - swap him for Feo or Rosicky, or both ?
Dont be daft!!!
If he wants CL footy he will go either Chavski or Manure.....he wont ever wear the red and white...
what like Sol ? :roll:

just had another thought, if 'arry goes (and the telegraph just said he's gone) I wonder if we will nip in and take Vertonghen ?

that could be the case if modric and bale want out - why would Vertonghen sign for them ?
Good call CE Goooood Cal! but only if he agree's to 'turn up' in the BIG games and his missus shags me - coz dammmm he's one UGG ERR LEEEE fecka :D :wink:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

1989 wrote:More good news: Diaby wanted by Fenerbahce :shock: :lol:

http://www.macadogru.com/haberler/iste- ... uncu/28939

Whooooo Hooooo (americana style! :oops: ) this could turn out to be an enjoyable week-end. :cheers:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

What did that piece say?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunnersaurus wrote:What did that piece say?
A talking piece?! WTF??!! :shock: