McDowell its over dude...no more - Hallelujah

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: McDowell's mainly made up Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

mikeyb772001 wrote:my mate who goes all the away games with us , told us of this weeks ago. He is real ITK that never talks bollox. Throughout the whole saga he was 5 steps ahead of everyone (sid lowe inculded)

I trust this guy. 99% done deal

Whats an ITK

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:my mate who goes all the away games with us , told us of this weeks ago. He is real ITK that never talks bollox. Throughout the whole saga he was 5 steps ahead of everyone (sid lowe inculded)

Whats an ITK
In the know mate

Many claim it. But this guy really is

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

mikeyb772001 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Whats an ITK
In the know mate

Many claim it. But this guy really is

thx i was one along and didnt know :wink: :lol:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

The best transfer of the Summer might well happen.

Barcelona have apparently bid for Alex Mong.

If he goes we will compete for the title, I will be straight down the betting shop.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
1989 wrote:
Herd wrote:He is 5 foot 6 he will last half a season on the premiership. If he is a genuine utility player however who can and will chase back when we lose the ball instead of skipping like Denilson or just staring like lardshavin then fair enough . I don't know him well as I refuse to watch Spanish soap opera diving which la liga is.
What's his height got to do with anything?
Exactly. It's not about height, it's about build, upper body strength, fitness and low centre of gravity. Anyone that thinks it's about height has never played football. :roll: :lol:

Maradona (5'5") and Messi (5'7"), both shortarses but both strong as mules. Wrighty (5'9"), another shortarse but bashed his way through numerous 6 foot plus centre halves week in week out. Nutty was only 5'8". Cesc was only 5'9" as are Scott Parker, Roy Keane and Grannyraper Rooney. Scholes and Tevez are both 5'6", as is Wilshere.

I'm a shortarse 5'8" but I've got a low centre of gravity and a solid build so have put the hurt on numerous lanky fucker centre halves in the 6'2" to 6'4" range. 8)

Even FwankSav, who is a dwarfish 5'5", is well built and as strong as an ox. :lol: :wink: brazilianGOONER unfortunately at 4'10" is only useful as a mascot. :wink: :wink:

Now he could well adapt to the more physical conditions but do not underestimate the importance of being able to be able to battle physically in the English league.
Jaysus... what am I - the retard whisperer? :roll: :wink:

Now, wipe the drool from your chin, put a hat on so your bald bastard dome head doesn’t reflect the light and blind you and read what I wrote... :roll:

The point is that height does not equal strength or physicality. Only build (and to a certain extent, temperament) does.

This is exactly why we tried a euthanasia programme against you uncle-fucking, sister-marrying, six-toe-on-each-hand, inbred culchie swamp monkeys! You no ready the Englishy, huh?

:lol: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

http://myarsenalblog.com/alex-song-coul ... um=twitter

Have a laugh at this

BTW Gunneraus you made up with dorito and louder yet :wink:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Haha er no.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
1989 wrote:
Herd wrote:He is 5 foot 6 he will last half a season on the premiership. If he is a genuine utility player however who can and will chase back when we lose the ball instead of skipping like Denilson or just staring like lardshavin then fair enough . I don't know him well as I refuse to watch Spanish soap opera diving which la liga is.
What's his height got to do with anything?
Exactly. It's not about height, it's about build, upper body strength, fitness and low centre of gravity. Anyone that thinks it's about height has never played football. :roll: :lol:

Maradona (5'5") and Messi (5'7"), both shortarses but both strong as mules. Wrighty (5'9"), another shortarse but bashed his way through numerous 6 foot plus centre halves week in week out. Nutty was only 5'8". Cesc was only 5'9" as are Scott Parker, Roy Keane and Grannyraper Rooney. Scholes and Tevez are both 5'6", as is Wilshere.

I'm a shortarse 5'8" but I've got a low centre of gravity and a solid build so have put the hurt on numerous lanky fucker centre halves in the 6'2" to 6'4" range. 8)

Even FwankSav, who is a dwarfish 5'5", is well built and as strong as an ox. :lol: :wink: brazilianGOONER unfortunately at 4'10" is only useful as a mascot. :wink: :wink:

Now he could well adapt to the more physical conditions but do not underestimate the importance of being able to be able to battle physically in the English league.
Jaysus... what am I - the retard whisperer? :roll: :wink:

Now, wipe the drool from your chin, put a hat on so your bald bastard dome head doesn’t reflect the light and blind you and read what I wrote... :roll:

The point is that height does not equal strength or physicality. Only build (and to a certain extent, temperament) does.

This is exactly why we tried a euthanasia programme against you uncle-fucking, sister-marrying, six-toe-on-each-hand, inbred culchie swamp monkeys! You no ready the Englishy, huh?

:lol: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaaah so you are cousins! :D :wink:

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

Love the below para:

So, get ready to welcome Santi to the Emirates. He is lightning quick, can play equally well on both wings, goes past players with ease and can also finish. He is better than Eden Hazard and only half the price. He is the Gunner’s new bullet.

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

mikeyb772001 wrote:
piresistible wrote:i think the long termm injury to jw and the un-predictable Diaby has forced aw to dig in to his purse.
by the way anyone noticed ever since aw got his new specs he seems to be buying a few more players
i think the letter from red and white and the letter from rvp, made the club look weak

hence pressure to buy players. Just saying

Seriously have you noticed how none of the other clubs albeit chavs have plunged into the market for any higly prolific transfers.

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

And now the last twitter from Santi Cazorla:

Santi Cazorla ‏@SCazorla12

I want to say that since this moment I’m a Gunner. Quiero decir que desde este momento soy Gunner.

he's here boys :barscarf:

richpye

Post by richpye »

Fee reported to be £12.5 Million. Don't know enough about the player, but based on the comments others have made, that's a bargain

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

piresistible wrote:And now the last twitter from Santi Cazorla:

Santi Cazorla ‏@SCazorla12

I want to say that since this moment I’m a Gunner. Quiero decir que desde este momento soy Gunner.

he's here boys :barscarf:

I think his twitter account was fake.