VILLA GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Re: VILLA GAME THREAD

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

Are Liverpool the first team to spend £100m on making their team worse?

nexum5me

Post by nexum5me »

motd will be worth it for that alone!! :O

Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

Super, super goal from Arteta. Well deserved, brilliantly executed.

Sadly missed by the early leavers.

IrishGunner

Post by IrishGunner »

First we have a classic 1-0 to arsenal mid week and now a comfortable win at home, as well as consecutive clean sheets. Something odd is happening, please let it stay the same

armchair

Post by armchair »

Victims 1 - 2 Wigan

Poor Kenny. :(

:lol: :barscarf:

Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

One Arsene Wenger, there's only one Arsene Wenger. :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Villa / Vile Scum looked like they were trying to injure as many Arsenal players
as they could before Full-Time, good to see and hear mcliesh getting some from near-by Gooners! :high5: :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Gibbo- first Arsenal goal . quality, he was geeing up the away support at Goodison on wednesday too and I really like the kid, haven't seen the goal but who cares :barscarf:
Walcott- Scored at home- AGAIN? What a run he's having :lol: by the sounds of it a decent finish. good work :barscarf:
RVP- Not scored two games in a row :roll: if this loser thinks he's staying next season he can forget it 8) :wink:
Arteta- Heard he scored a cracker, good that we don't rely on RVP to score long rangers anymore.

Overall very happy indeed. 7 games in a row in the league we've won now I think :shock: hopefully this doesn't convince wenger that this squad is "his best ever" and he actually does bring in some talent in the summer

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:Gibbo- first Arsenal goal . quality, he was geeing up the away support at Goodison on wednesday too and I really like the kid, haven't seen the goal but who cares :barscarf:
Walcott- Scored at home- AGAIN? What a run he's having :lol: by the sounds of it a decent finish. good work :barscarf:
RVP- Not scored two games in a row :roll: if this loser thinks he's staying next season he can forget it 8) :wink:
Arteta- Heard he scored a cracker, good that we don't rely on RVP to score long rangers anymore.

Overall very happy indeed. 7 games in a row in the league we've won now I think :shock: hopefully this doesn't convince wenger that this squad is "his best ever" and he actually does bring in some talent in the summer
We all know we have problems - our first eleven, in my opinion, can challenge for the the title - i honestly do believe that.

Our problem is, our squad is not good enough in terms of back-up in GK and up front and thats where we need work (hopefully Podolski will come in and that can start something).

We have work to do, but our best Midfielder Wilshire has not kicked a ball this year - you think Mertersacker has been out for the season since March (a very,very good 3rd choice CB) - if we can get the three main men fit at the back..

We have had the worst start in what, 60 years, but have fought back - and no matter what your opinion of Arsenal (everryone is entitled) - NOBODY can deny that the sqaud have shown in the last couple of months the spirit we ALL want from Arsenal, i said top four was gone months ago and im a "tinter"...............they have worked hard, fought hard and they should get the credit they deserve.
Last edited by Bendtners Drinking Buddy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

double sorry :twisted:

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

purfik Saturday

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Rosicky brilliant again.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Ox looked great when he came on, Gibbs good game, Verm, Sagna, Arteta all good games. The only really poor player on the field was......ARRON RAMSEY. This guy is terrible, I fail to see how he gets in the game at all, and ahead of Ox :rubchin:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Graet day but someone has to be negative. :wink:

1 Kos injured and although Djourou was OK, my heart was in my mouth with every attack.
2 The "one Arsehole Wenger song.
3 It will probably persuade the deluded one that we don't need to strengthen the squad.

Anyway back to my celebratory bottle of wine. :cheers: :cheers:

Resident Plastic

Post by Resident Plastic »

excellent performance, but missed the last goal because i left 10 minutes early. was it any good?