Chavs v Scum

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

What's the best result today

Chav win
37%
Draw
58%
Scum win
5%

Total votes: 19

T.S

Re: Chavs v Scum

Post by T.S »

Oh, and I'm watching this on ESPN in the US and Ian Darke and Steve McManaman are commentating. I don't know what the Sky commentary is like, but I cannot work out why they are always playing down Sp*rs' recent poor form as a "blip", but when we lose a few, we're in a full-blown crisis.

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

Were the glorygloryholers really just singing "shit club, no history"? :? :oops: :lol:

I guess that Bumblefuck County Hospital Retard Ward Charity Cup joint victory from 60 years ago's really gone to their head. And who can blame them. :roll: Talk about delusional.

T.S

Post by T.S »

Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:Were the glorygloryholers really just singing "shit club, no history"? :? :oops: :lol:

I guess that Bumblefuck County Hospital Retard Ward Charity Cup joint victory from 60 years ago's really gone to their head. And who can blame them. :roll: Talk about delusional.
I did quite like, "Frank Lampard, he eats what he wants." :lol:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

T.S wrote:
Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:Were the glorygloryholers really just singing "shit club, no history"? :? :oops: :lol:

I did quite like, "Frank Lampard, he eats what he wants." :lol:
From the team with Tom Hundredstone in its ranks though? And is it even technically accurate? Cos I'm pretty sure Fwanky Lumps would love to eat all of shamford bridge like the Chewits monster, yet there it is, still standing like Elton john after one too many bum-tunnellings. :?

Rosicky's Right Boot

Post by Rosicky's Right Boot »

I noticed that and couldn't understand it either.

They really are a delusional bunch, I've often seen on other forums how they are hated by a lot of other fans too.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

my lord what a shit game, boring chanting :roll:

we need a draw here, but I would take a chav win, preferably with lampard handballing it in and giving a V sign to the scum fans but I'm not fussy 8)

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

Chelsea are awful........allt hat money spent and their team is well below average now.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

0-0, a good start to the weekend.

Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

Top Londoner wrote:0-0, a good start to the weekend.
Agree, but as others have mentioned it means nothing if we don't get all 3 points off Villa.

GOYG

Resident Plastic

Post by Resident Plastic »

I just voted draw, what do i win?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Resident Plastic wrote:I just voted draw, what do i win?

A 1 only arsene mug with the emphasis on MUG

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

It must be true that Arry is disorganised and can't read or write, because he appears to have mixed up his normal shampoo with his wife's hair dye. Nice shade of light brown though.