Chavs v Scum

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

What's the best result today

Chav win
37%
Draw
58%
Scum win
5%

Total votes: 19

Chippy

Chavs v Scum

Post by Chippy »

I hate these games where the only really good result would be the game being abandoned and points docked because it turns into a mass brawl. For me the big issue is, can my hatred of the scum be trounced by the fact that them winning would pretty much guarantee us a CL spot next season. :? :?

I think I'm going for the draw to ensure they both lose points. :evil:

SteveO 35

Re: Chavs v Scum

Post by SteveO 35 »

A draw would be nice, but hopefully a draw where one or the other set of tossers grab a 94th minute controversial equaliser to guarantee that it at least feels like a defeat for one of them :D

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

A draw will be an ideal result under the circumstances, but if not a draw, the chavs losing (and not the scum winning :wink: ) will be second on my list. It might mean the scum getting some confidence after 4 back to back poor results, but I don't want to get greedy and start dreaming about being 3rd when even 4th isnt secured.

augie

Post by augie »

This is the game that I have been thinking about this morning and I too am in a quandry as to what result I would prefer :? For me it is a straight choice between wanting a draw so both would lose points or the chavs winning which will really turn up the heat on the scum and they would be in a real battle just to stay in the top 4 never mind fininshing 3rd. Cannot for the life of me understand the desire for the scum to win - yes I know that it will almost certainly screw the chavs for top 4 and ensure we are there for another season but wouldnt it be much nicer if, after their best season for many a year, the scum gets shafted and finish a laughable 5th ? :lol:

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

augie wrote:but wouldnt it be much nicer if, after their best season for many a year, the scum gets shafted and finish a laughable 5th ? :lol:
Good morning. I just woke up from a beautiful dream.

:twisted:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

It was only a few weeks ago that sp*rs fans had the ridiculous notion of actually winning the league. :lol:

As much as I hate chelski, I want them to have their best result of the season. :twisted:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

SteveO 35 wrote:A draw would be nice, but hopefully a draw where one or the other set of tossers grab a 94th minute controversial equaliser to guarantee that it at least feels like a defeat for one of them :D
This would do nicely please. Along with lots of injuries & red cards...

Rosicky's Right Boot

Post by Rosicky's Right Boot »

Dan_85 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:A draw would be nice, but hopefully a draw where one or the other set of tossers grab a 94th minute controversial equaliser to guarantee that it at least feels like a defeat for one of them :D
This would do nicely please. Along with lots of injuries & red cards...
3 straight reds for both teams please.

Chelsea win is the preferable result. If that occurs, then the scum have got a game against Swansea which could be tricky and then are away to Sunderland on that awful pitch. If they lose today their confidence will be at an all time low, making the following two fixtures hard to navigate!
Last edited by Rosicky's Right Boot on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Bale sent off for diving, touchline fight between the managers, draw, followed by Arsenal win against Villa. That would be a nice day. Fancy a shock tooday?? maybe a few quid on home win for Liverpool :D .

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I think a draw probably the best result, but if there was to be a winner would have to be chelsea for me but whatever result there is not worth a shit if we dont beat villa.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:I think a draw probably the best result, but if there was to be a winner would have to be chelsea for me but whatever result there is not worth a shit if we dont beat villa.
Agreed, and everyone seems to be taking that for granted now. Amazing given this team's ability to screw up these sort of games

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

olgitgooner wrote:It was only a few weeks ago that sp*rs fans had the ridiculous notion of actually winning the league. :lol:
I thought they were awarded the league title in November, when both themselves & the British media deemed that being a few points behind the leaders was sufficient enough evidence that they were gonna land their first title for over half a century?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Obviously, I draw would be great.

If that option is taken away, I have to admit I'd rather a Sp*rs win. Reason being, if we win and they win, we're still ahead of them BUT it would also open up a 9 point gap on Chelsea, and a place in the top 4.

A place in the Champions League HAS to be the priority for me even if that means prolonging our battle with Sp*rs for 3rd.

That said, it's completely out of our hands and seeing Sp*rs finish 5th would be bloody fantastic and might shut those cocks up a little while longer.

Just enjoy the game (if that's possible) and find the positives in whichever result they end up with... and then hope we put Villa away later 8)

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

A Tottenham win coupled with a win for ourselves would go a long way to securing a top four finish.

A Draw, coupled with a win for ourselves keeps them both away

A Chelsea win, coupled with a win for ourselves would be brilliant, Spurs would be looknig down - nit up. Given, the mouth ive had to take from those cretins (i work in an office full of jumped up spuds) - that would be brilliant.

Bottom line is - our result is very important, win today, we stay third and let those teams fight it out!

T.S

Post by T.S »

I always want Tot*enham to lose. Always.

8)