Barcelona are sh1t

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Barcelona are sh1t

Post by flash gunner »

Ok they arent shit and are probably one of the best teams in the modern era but does anyone else get bored by this tippy tappy football? Yeah its better than our tippy tappy football but it bores the shit out of me. I find myself thinking for fucks sake get it forward or put it in the mixer Fabregas!!! and the diving is even worse!!!! :banghead:

I can honestly say id rather watch Wimbledon of the 80's with Fashanu elbowing the shit out of Centre halfs and Vinny Jones kicking the hell out of people than these bunch of diving, tippy tapping players from Barca :oops:

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Re: Barcelona are shit

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

They're a poor mans Swansea...

nexum5me

Re: Barcelona are shit

Post by nexum5me »

erm.. no

i'd far rather watch a team actually playing football rather than humping it forward. especially as it's not just passing for the sake of it. before the 3rd goal every time they got the ball they moved it with purpose, dragging milan about the pitch and making gaps for themselves. it really was like watching a really good "us".

and while i'm sure the ref couldn't wait to give the 2nd pen, it was nice to see a defender get punished for grabbing handfulls of an attacker at a corner.

SteveO 35

Re: Barcelona are sh1t

Post by SteveO 35 »

flash gunner wrote:Ok they arent shit and are probably one of the best teams in the modern era but does anyone else get bored by this tippy tappy football? Yeah its better than our tippy tappy football but it bores the shit out of me. I find myself thinking for fucks sake get it forward or put it in the mixer Fabregas!!! and the diving is even worse!!!! :banghead:

I can honestly say id rather watch Wimbledon of the 80's with Fashanu elbowing the shit out of Centre halfs and Vinny Jones kicking the hell out of people than these bunch of diving, tippy tapping players from Barca :oops:
And you call Red Member a WUM !! :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Ok they arent shit and are probably one of the best teams in the modern era but does anyone else get bored by this tippy tappy football? Yeah its better than our tippy tappy football but it bores the shit out of me. I find myself thinking for fucks sake get it forward or put it in the mixer Fabregas!!! and the diving is even worse!!!! :banghead:

The worrying thing is im being serious :?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

flash gunner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

The diving and card waving wind me up and I can honestly say that especially since Moaninho went to Madrid I refuse to watch the "El Classico" anymore. The last one I did see where both sets of players were glued to the ref's side from the first minute, trying to get every opponent sent off drove me to despair. When I hear people down the pub or in the office going on about watching the "El Classico", I can honestly say I'd rather watch Wolves vs Stoke

Daniel Alves is a first rate puller and I wish him every misfortune known to man too :D

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Don't give a sh1t as long as they completely humiliate the chavs. Or put them out with a last minute winner after countless chav penalty claims like last time

STLgooner89

Post by STLgooner89 »

How many cards did Busquets ask to be given out? After every Milan foul all of a sudden Busquets popped up with his hands right in the ref's face, begging for that yellow card to be shown. :cussing:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

100% agree! I got slated for this view from all my mates, bored or barca and bored of messi!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:And you call Red Member a WUM !! :D
The diving and card waving wind me up and I can honestly say that especially since Moaninho went to Madrid I refuse to watch the "El Classico" anymore. The last one I did see where both sets of players were glued to the ref's side from the first minute, trying to get every opponent sent off drove me to despair. When I hear people down the pub or in the office going on about watching the "El Classico", I can honestly say I'd rather watch Wolves vs Stoke

Daniel Alves is a first rate puller and I wish him every misfortune known to man too :D
Thats another thing its the snide nature of these players drives me mad :banghead:

Post by 1989 »

Yeah they're shite. I'd rather watch Barnsley. :barscarf:

STLgooner89

Post by STLgooner89 »

BournemouthRED wrote:100% agree! I got slated for this view from all my mates, bored or barca and bored of messi!
I guess messi broke another record today, 14 ucl goals in one season. He scored 5 against a leverkusen team that already knew they were out of the competition!!! If that was any team from the premier league they would have rested their key players.

Would love to see Busquets' leg get snapped in half. Him, Alves, Nani, and Suarez :censored: :censored: :cussing: :censored: :cussing: :cussing: :censored: :cussing:

augie

Post by augie »

STLgooner89 wrote:How many cards did Busquets ask to be given out? After every Milan foul all of a sudden Busquets popped up with his hands right in the ref's face, begging for that yellow card to be shown. :cussing:

I like watching barca and believe that they are the best club side I have ever seen (and the milan team of the early 90's were no bad team I can tell you) but I hate that biscuits with a passion :evil: I find it embarassing watching a tall strong DM like him rolling around like some c :censored: bag after being shot by a sniper and then showing these pretend cards at referee's trying to get opposition players in trouble :evil: :evil: I dont get or agree with all the crap about how barca get all the decisions and are part of a uefa conspiracy (they are a fantastic team simple as) but if uefa wanted to do one thing to rubbish those bullshit theories then they should encourage the refs to book every barca c**t that waves an imaginary card in their faces

kite

Post by kite »

You just don't like them flash, right? :?
They are great. That's it. They keep creating chancens at any time of the match. The reason you say it's boring is that the opposition can do nothing about it. If there is only one team in it it's always kind of boring :lol:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

How can you not like watching the greatest club side ever.You probably think the Brazil 70 and Holland team of 74 were overated.They werent great tonight but still could have scored 6.And they didnt play with a CF tonight

Barca only know one way of playing attack attack attack.The final last year when they took apart utd was a masterclass.

Wenger tries to play like Barca but we cant even pass the ball like Swansea.

Go and watch Stoke and Liverpool Flash