WOLVES GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Re: WOLVES GAME THREAD

Post by 1989 »

Great win. I know they played a man down virtually all game but we were fantastic tonight. Job very well done and pressure on the scum now.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:how ramsey hasn't scored I don't know
erm, because he's a luxury player who can't or won't do the simple things ? :idea: :idea: :idea:

nice one The Arsenal, three wins and a draw from the last five and we're safe :barscarf:

Zimgooner

Post by Zimgooner »

That was one of our shittiest performances only made to look decent because Wolves are rubbish. We almost got them back in in the 2nd half, had they scored we might have had a nervy & uncomfortable end to the game. On my way home now lads............Mind the gap :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

1989 wrote:Great win. I know they played a man down virtually all game but we were fantastic tonight. Job very well done and pressure on the scum now.
Come on...really?

:roll:

STLgooner89

Post by STLgooner89 »

Ramsey doing his best Bendtner gum smacking impersonation....

oh, almost forgot.....

poor old chamster :twisted:

Post by 1989 »

arseofacrow wrote:
1989 wrote:Great win. I know they played a man down virtually all game but we were fantastic tonight. Job very well done and pressure on the scum now.
Come on...really?

Compared to the QPR debacle anyway. :D

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

1989 wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
Come on...really?

Compared to the QPR debacle anyway. :D
:lol: :lol: :wink:

AFCasap

Post by AFCasap »

let oxlade play on the right wing for last 5 games wenger ffs

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

A good job that Szczęsny was in good form or we could have let bottom of the table and 10 man Wolves back in the game. If Manure were playing Wolves tonight they would have been home and hosed by half time oh, but not us, an arrogant and complacent performance after going 2-0 up but what do expect when we have the very same manager cut in the same arrogant and complacent image.... still 3 points is 3 points and only a yawning 15 points behind the leaders. :roll:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

franksav63 wrote:A good job that Szczęsny was in good form or we could have let bottom of the table and 10 man Wolves back in the game. If Manure were playing Wolves tonight they would have been home and hosed by half time oh, but not us, an arrogant and complacent performance after going 2-0 up but what do expect when we have the very same manager cut in the same arrogant and complacent image.... still 3 points is 3 points and only a yawning 15 points behind the leaders. :roll:
God Frank, you're really putting a downer on the night.

I'm just happy for the person in your life who gets your good moods...they owe us a beer :lol: :wink:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

A win's a win I suppose but i'd fucking hope so too against a 10 man bottom of the table side. The first half after the 15 minute mark was dire, incredibly dull. There was an opportunity to really bump up our GD there tonight if they were arsed.

But can't complain too much I guess, did what was needed & pulled a bit further away from those tossers up the road...

:barscarf:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

arseofacrow wrote:
franksav63 wrote:A good job that Szczęsny was in good form or we could have let bottom of the table and 10 man Wolves back in the game. If Manure were playing Wolves tonight they would have been home and hosed by half time oh, but not us, an arrogant and complacent performance after going 2-0 up but what do expect when we have the very same manager cut in the same arrogant and complacent image.... still 3 points is 3 points and only a yawning 15 points behind the leaders. :roll:

I'm just happy for the person in your life who gets your good moods...they owe us a beer :lol: :wink:
:box: :box: :box: Hey, I'm merely saying as it was, that's all, and yes I'm a miserable *word censored*. :barscarf: :barscarf:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

franksav63 wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

:box: :box: :box: Hey, I'm merely saying as it was, that's all, and yes I'm a miserable *word censored*. :barscarf: :barscarf:
No Frank, everything is rosy in the Flash garden.

:barscarf: :-P

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

I wouldn't know anything about Flash's garden... best to ask Kingjay when he ''uphills it'' :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Resident Plastic

Post by Resident Plastic »

Good win, should have killed it off earlier. Thought the **** played well, Song is the new Fabregas and Ramsey was shite as usual. Djourou also had a solid game.