Bitter manc *word censored*

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Resident Plastic

Bitter manc *word censored*

Post by Resident Plastic »

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewt ... 1&t=252978

This thread is worth a read, bunch of bitter bandwagonning manc *word censored* moaning about how they got anally raped yesterday. Notice how everyone on that forum signed up after 2008

They seem to have forgotten it's 1 trophy in 35 years for them
Last edited by Resident Plastic on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QuartzGooner

Re: Bitter manc *word censored*

Post by QuartzGooner »

Incredible bitterness from some of them.
Smacks of the typical arrogance of "Nouveau Riche".

Without oil money they would be a mid table or even a Championship club, known for a decent youth system and a new stadium built by the local council, but little else.
They are in no position to shout about "lack of trophies".

To be fair one or two of them know the score and give us credit.

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

Resident Plastic wrote:http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewt ... 1&t=252978

This thread is worth a read, bunch of bitter bandwagonning manc *word censored* moaning about how they got anally raped yesterday. Notice how everyone on that forum signed up after 2008

They seem to have forgotten it's 1 trophy in 35 years for them
So, some of them were holding up 10 fingers as we waved their coaches off up the Holloway Road yesterday eve, does this mean they reckon it happened, er, ten times?

Bitches.

:twisted:

Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

Got bored of their utter shite after the first page. City need to remember who they are and that is just a shit team who got taken over by a mega rich billionaire. Without that they would be struggling to survive in the league.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Talking of rich billionaires. Wasn't that shot of the Citeh Board/owners at the Grove brilliant. The classic, "What, I've really spent 600million on that shit?" look. Mancini might be taking a bit more of their oil-dollars in redundancy.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

GranadaJoe wrote:Talking of rich billionaires. Wasn't that shot of the Citeh Board/owners at the Grove brilliant. The classic, "What, I've really spent 600million on that shit?" look. Mancini might be taking a bit more of their oil-dollars in redundancy.

looking at city, decent keeper, good RB, LB shite, only 2 decent CB, no decent wide players and only 1 decent striker

sounds just like us, but ours cost £250m less :D

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

If you fancy making some easy money.....

6/4 Mancini and Balotelli are not there on the first day of next season. Like taking candy from a toddler I'd say!!

Their season has been derailed by a squad that isn't a team yet. They'll probably win it next year when Jose is in charge, Tevez and Mario have been sold and they've bought 2 world class replacements. It's bound to happen, just a matter of time really.
Last edited by Eboue-Why? on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bunting14

Post by Bunting14 »

I have always quite liked City and their fans but over the past couple of years some of them have turned into right a'''''holes.

Anyway how can they expect to win the League with a team half full of our old players who choked playing for us over the past 7 years....

Rosicky's Right Boot

Post by Rosicky's Right Boot »

Reading through the posts you can almost feel the frustration and devastation. They are so arrogant, believing it is a divine right for them to win everything. No class, no history. Plastic fans, all of them. Their average attendances pre take over were abysmal, less than 40,000 in one season. Just goes to show how many real fans they have.

N1Goon

Post by N1Goon »

Incredible stuff from Bluemoon, they really have put their heads in the sand since the Arab takeover haven't they?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

N1Goon wrote:Incredible stuff from Bluemoon, they really have put their heads in the sand since the Arab takeover haven't they?

I see what you DUNE there :)

Rosicky's Right Boot

Post by Rosicky's Right Boot »

Have just come across a post suggesting the Balotelli challenge on Song wasn't a red card and he no intent was shown.

Speechless.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Rosicky's Right Boot wrote:Have just come across a post suggesting the Balotelli challenge on Song wasn't a red card and he no intent was shown.

Speechless.
Fairplay to the ref coming out after the game and posting that comment. 8) Blind :censored:

BaconSarnieGooner

Post by BaconSarnieGooner »

What a bunch of deluded, bitter idiots. Growing up due to my hatred of United I always used to have time for Citeh as a club but they're honestly just as arrogant and stupid as their neighbours. And they go on about how they're a big club they are and didn't even sell out their ground for a semi final against Liverpool :roll: :lol:

Mugs

BaconSarnieGooner

Post by BaconSarnieGooner »

Also seemed to notice that it was getting very hairy between both sets of supporters by the coaches, OB had to separate fans, Citeh fans throwing stuff at Arsenal fans. And given a few stories I've heard about fans up at their place, they're as bad as Tottenham for only picking on women and scarfers. Scum :evil: :cussing: