FA are embarrassing & thats why everyone laughs at Engalnd

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Zimgooner

FA are embarrassing & thats why everyone laughs at Engalnd

Post by Zimgooner »

Alex Song almost gets his leg severed by a thuggish idiot running riot kicking everyone in red & white on the park. The ref says he didn't see the incident, but the FA argue that at least one of the officials saw the coming together so no retrospective pinishment will be meted out. What a bunch of spineless, clueless, corrupt twats!!!

Someone has to be punished.....if the officials saw the tackle but couldn't be bothered to punish it at the time, surely they must be barred from officiating in future. But if they didn't see how bad it was, retrospective punishment must be meted out. To think that Sean Derry's red appeal has been rejected & balotelli walks away free is disgusting. What that thug did last Sunday was disrespectful of another professional & tatamount to assault. I'm sure Tony Pulis phoned the FA to say Balotelli is such a nice bloke....fucking wankers they make me sick.
Last edited by Zimgooner on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Re: FA are embarrassing & thats why everyone laughs at Engal

Post by Leyton Gooner »

I agree. Not sure who Sean Pullis is though

augie

Post by augie »

I never had much respect for the c**ts to begin with but whatever respect I had vanished when they appealed shrek's 3 game ban for the start of the euro's :roll: How they had the cheek to appeal when a 3 game ban is the very same punishment they would have handed out in the prem league is absolutely beyond me and I think septic blatter and his uefa puppet (platini) should have publicly highlighted the hypocrisy of an organisation who regard themselves as the moral saviours of football :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil: :evil: :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

Btw I couldnt give a f**k if they suspend ballotelli or not - I aint defending the guy and it was a horrific assault on song but I do feel that the media have had their knives out for him for a long time and are trying to crucify him over everything at the mo. Can anybody remember a similar outcry when taylor and shawcross assaulted our players in the past ? Was there a media demand for a 9 game ban and exiling them out of the country ? Was there f**k and of course their nationality doesnt come into it when the media defended them :roll: :evil:

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

Bernard Gallagher yesterday on ssn says it was such a shocking challenge now nothing is going to happen the Brazilian African brushes Barton face dives and gets 3 matches Derry 1 match ban for an offside dive .im at a loss how the fa wa-k stains works .

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

So song could have broke his leg and nothing would have happen.another fa cockup like rooneys fore arm smash and again nothing happens

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Do you remember few years back shearer delibritely kicking neil lennon in the face and he got off scot free because he was england captain.Then there was the case of alex song earlier this season getting banned for 3 games for stamping on some newcastle player which wasnt seen by the ref but video evidence was used,there is no consistency

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

augie wrote:Btw I couldnt give a f**k if they suspend ballotelli or not - I aint defending the guy and it was a horrific assault on song but I do feel that the media have had their knives out for him for a long time and are trying to crucify him over everything at the mo. Can anybody remember a similar outcry when taylor and shawcross assaulted our players in the past ? Was there a media demand for a 9 game ban and exiling them out of the country ? Was there f**k and of course their nationality doesnt come into it when the media defended them :roll: :evil:

in fact the media defended Taylor and Shawcross.Yes it was an awful tackle by Balotelli he could have broke Songs leg but didnt, Song carried on playing.Taylor and Shawcross did break legs but didnt get 9 game bans they got 3 match bans :banghead: But of course Taylor and Shawcross are English thugs

k1tsun3

Post by k1tsun3 »

It's not just the FA, it's Mancini as well. You can see the frustration with Balotelli and the 'special' treatment he receives. Mancini has no control over him, and he is just as guilty as his player for not getting control. If Mancini is really that fed up with Balotelli, then why play him. Sit him, maybe even fine him for his attitude issues (not sure of the legality of fines on players here), but something needs to be done. Yes, Balotelli has talent, but he needs to learn control or never play again. I do believe there are a few managers who might be able to him into a top respectable player, but I wouldn't risk it for a hefty transfer fee. Mancini should sell him, but I won't believe it until I see it. Same goes for whether he'll play or not for the remainder of the season.

Zimgooner

Post by Zimgooner »

augie wrote:Btw I couldnt give a f**k if they suspend ballotelli or not - I aint defending the guy and it was a horrific assault on song but I do feel that the media have had their knives out for him for a long time and are trying to crucify him over everything at the mo. Can anybody remember a similar outcry when taylor and shawcross assaulted our players in the past ? Was there a media demand for a 9 game ban and exiling them out of the country ? Was there f**k and of course their nationality doesnt come into it when the media defended them :roll: :evil:
I completely agree with you. Unfortunately Balotelli is too much of an idiot to the extent that its criminal to try and find any excuse to defend him. He knows/his advisors & club know the media is out to get him so why does he keep giving them something to go with? And besides, Mancini clearly used Balotelli to deflect criticism for inevitably losing to Arsenal & conceding the title challenge. With the way Balotelli was carrying on, it was almost as certain that he would get marching orders as it was certain that Arsenal would win. Clearly, Mancini needed a sideshow to divert attention from his failings.

The tackle on Song was horrendous & granted Song had his foot planted in the ground, that could have been a career ending and life changing injury. Balotelli probably got pumped up for Sunday's match watching Jackie Chan's movies. For the FA to do nothing about it smacks of crass incompetence & criminal negligence. I have nothing against Balotelli but it is the fitness of purpose of the FA I question.

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

David Bernstein man city rest my case But seriously what a load of crap excuses they have come out with no wonder we all get angry with officials and the fa

potter

Post by potter »

Mancini should sell him, but I won't believe it until I see it. Same goes for whether he'll play or not for the remainder of the season.

I seem to remember Mancini saying that Tevez would never play for City again.

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

First day of season Song makes a challenge nowhere near as bad as the one he got on Sunday......and retrospectively he gets hammered with a three match ban.....

Out of bloody order the hypocritical knobs

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Theres certainly a worrying lack of consistency like. Teams sometimes get fined for not controlling players when they surround the ref, other teams seem to do it and get away with it every week. Some players are banned retrospectively for violent conducts, others it seems to get swept under the carpet, the same with rescinding bans, fining clubs for "fielding a weakened team" etc. People say they want to see consistency from officials during the games, and they are right to say it, but really we need consistency to filter down from the very top. Mind we've known that the FA are hardly fit for purpose for some time now!

Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:First day of season Song makes a challenge nowhere near as bad as the one he got on Sunday......and retrospectively he gets hammered with a three match ban.....

Out of bloody order the hypocritical knobs
No action has been taken because apparently one of the refereeing team saw it. If indeed this is true then surely the question has to asked as to why they didnt act on such a horriblle foul. Surely if they saw Ballotelli studs up to the knee of Song why didnt they act on it. Its at this point that you have to question the ability of the refs to do their job. Thing is at what point do you stop because if for instance a player punches another player and the ref catches a glance and thinks nothing of it and puts it in his report that he saw an incident but though nothing of it, you have to question a system that doesnt allow the player who through the puch get away without any bans coming his way.