Wigan Game Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Wigan Game Thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

This is not going to be an easy game wigans confidence well be sky high have beaten utd would have got at least a draw maybe a win only for poor officials decisions against chelsea.

Ive a bad feeling about this 1 8)

flash gunner

Re: Wigan Game Thread

Post by flash gunner »

We will win and all will be rosy in the Wenger garden :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

the team that beat liverpool at anfield? the team that so could have easily won at stamford bridge, and have now beaten the mancs?

7-0 Arsenal 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Was going to mention their win over victim fc but i dont count them as a big team

terry henry

Post by terry henry »

I don't care how we win but we must win and open up a 8 point gap over the scum. Will demoralise them massively

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Will be tough, they'll be full of confidence. They're playing well & got some huge results in the last few weeks.

That said, i'll go for 2-1, maybe 3-1 to us...

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Game now a sell out - not bad for a Monday Night game on tv, wonder how many of the season ticket holders will fill their seat a though.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Wigan full of confidence,playing well.We will win 4-0 and i am an ultra realist

Resident Plastic

Post by Resident Plastic »

StuartL wrote:Game now a sell out - not bad for a Monday Night game on tv, wonder how many of the season ticket holders will fill their seat a though.
I for one will be leaving my seat empty in a show of solidarity with all the other plastic fans :mrgreen:

Post by 1989 »

2-0 home win.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Win this and we're in a very strong position.

Lets hope they can keep it up a little while longer... and lets hope Sp*rs are pipped to 4th. It'll destroy them. They won't recover for years. Modric will go, Redknapp will go, their confidence will go. You can smell the fear. 8) (or is that smell just Bale throwing his own faeces around their dessing room again? :shock: )

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

No sell out. No flim-flam.

:twisted:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

g88ner wrote:Win this and we're in a very strong position.

Lets hope they can keep it up a little while longer... and lets hope Sp*rs are pipped to 4th. It'll destroy them. They won't recover for years. Modric will go, Redknapp will go, their confidence will go. You can smell the fear. 8) (or is that smell just Bale throwing his own faeces around their dessing room again? :shock: )
what is it with you and faeces?

:roll: :lol:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Theres something about Wigan that means you can never quite back them to win. I think being at home should see us through, if we were going away we'd get done up there.

augie

Post by augie »

I agree with ldb - a trip up to wigan on a monday night, especially with the form wigan have been in for the last month or so, could have been a major concern but we should piss all over them at the grove 8)

I like martinez and think he does a brilliant job up there given the lack of resources at his disposal. His massive contribution towards where swansea are right now seems to be forgotten by everyone as he took over that club when it was going nowhere and turned them into a successful team playing good football (did he get them promoted to the championship ?) 8) I really hope that he keeps them up even though I know that they are a poorly supported club that bring fcuk all support away from home and have a shit atmosphere at home most of the time