Chav$ki thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Resident Plastic

Re: Chav$ki thread

Post by Resident Plastic »

Mike Dean is refereeing. I don't understand how this *word censored* gets to referee about 15 Arsenal games a season. So, forget about us winning then. Absolute wankers

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Rosicky's Right Boot wrote:They can have Drogba out but without Arteta I have no confidence in our midfield. If I could bring myself to bet against Arsenal I would be putting big money on Chelsea or a draw.
Well exactly, and lets not forget either that Franco Di Santo - mister 1 goal every 15 games - and Victor Moses made our defence look woeful, as did Adel Taarabt and Bobby Zamora, so I wouldn't be leaping to too many conclusions about Drogba's absence.

As if Torres, Kalou and Malouda haven't got enough about them to trouble our defence.....

Did people actually watch the game on Monday night or at Loftus Road. We've made Danny Graham look like a world beater this season

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Rosicky's Right Boot wrote:We've made Danny Graham look like a world beater this season
Graham for England!

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Rosicky's Right Boot wrote:They can have Drogba out but without Arteta I have no confidence in our midfield. If I could bring myself to bet against Arsenal I would be putting big money on Chelsea or a draw.
Yep, pretty much what I feel, Arteta is a massive miss, hopefully if essien plays he will be lacking sharpness and luckily for us is not a portion of the player he was a few years back so we might be okay with songdillydallybillong in the middle without arteta.

Rosicky's Right Boot

Post by Rosicky's Right Boot »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Well exactly, and lets not forget either that Franco Di Santo - mister 1 goal every 15 games - and Victor Moses made our defence look woeful, as did Adel Taarabt and Bobby Zamora, so I wouldn't be leaping to too many conclusions about Drogba's absence.

As if Torres, Kalou and Malouda haven't got enough about them to trouble our defence.....

Did people actually watch the game on Monday night or at Loftus Road. We've made Danny Graham look like a world beater this season
Too right and knowing our tendency to get players back into good form... Expect Torres to score a hattrick. However with Koscielny back in the team and maybe even Gibbs I'm more confident about our defence. It just seems however that there is someone, somewhere, orchestrating our injuries so that we never have a fully fit team. When one player is back we lose another.

k1tsun3

Post by k1tsun3 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Yep, pretty much what I feel, Arteta is a massive miss, hopefully if essien plays he will be lacking sharpness and luckily for us is not a portion of the player he was a few years back so we might be okay with songdillydallybillong in the middle without arteta.
We can still win! Yes, it's a big loss, but we have won without him. Infact, we beat AC Milan 3-0 without. The line up there was Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Song, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Gervinho and van Persie with Fabianski, Miquel, Jenkinson, Djourou, Ozyakup, Park and Chamakh on the bench.

Of course we'd feel safer with him there, but his presents didn't stop us from dropping points at QPR. If we put in a complete performance like we did against AC Milan without him, we will win! And there is no doubt that the team will be fired up for a win here!

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

k1tsun3 wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
We can still win! Yes, it's a big loss, but we have won without him. Infact, we beat AC Milan 3-0 without. The line up there was Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Song, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Gervinho and van Persie with Fabianski, Miquel, Jenkinson, Djourou, Ozyakup, Park and Chamakh on the bench.

Of course we'd feel safer with him there, but his presents didn't stop us from dropping points at QPR. If we put in a complete performance like we did against AC Milan without him, we will win! And there is no doubt that the team will be fired up for a win here!
If we played that team I would be confident on a win if we went about it the right way, especially without Drogba for them. I doubt it will happen though, I would confortably bet money on Ramsey starting even though he is not in form.

Szczesny, Sagna, TV5, Kos, Gibbs, Song, Ramsey, Rosicky, Gerv, Theo, RVP

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

Resident Plastic wrote:Mike Dean is refereeing. I don't understand how this *word censored* gets to referee about 15 Arsenal games a season. So, forget about us winning then. Absolute wankers
and how long did Atkinson go without getting a ManUre game?
pure jokes - Dean has a better record v Arsenal than any team in the world
SirMeatface can call for Webb every other week yet we keep getting the worst possible ref

weren't AC Milan and Juve relegated when it was shown they picked and chose what refs they got?
anyone who doesn't think Fergie does the same is blind or stupid

ManCiteh are at a very similar level to ManUre if not better - trouble is to win the Prem v Fergie
you need to be either Invincible or one of Mourinho's special super teams - close is nowhere
when squeaky bum time comes, so do all the big calls

forget 8-2 at OT they've actually beaten us 9-0
home Prem pens ManUre NINE Arsenal NIL
unfrickingbelievable

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

Diaby back in the squad :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeGinge (Northern Branch) wrote:Diaby back in the squad :barscarf:
Oh! Noooooooo Now that just about puts the nail in the feckin' coffin. :suicide:

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

Hugely pessimistic about this one, personally I think we're gonna get battered in typical approaching end of season fashion, we need 5pur2 to fuck up against QPR (that'll keep 'Arry twitching!) if not wth Stoke away next weekend we will be in prime position to fuck it up. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Wheres everybody drinking for this one?
I fancy a right ole knees-up! :barscarf: :shock:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

They have a MUCH stronger midfield than us, with Mata and Ramires. It's hard to really pinpoint our strengths but I'd say out wide, with Sagna + the Ox not to mention Walcott, who usually plays a blinder against the chavs (cue dissapointing performance now :roll: :lol: ) Wenger has to show some bolocks this time, I know it sounds weird but I'd favour Diaby over Ramsey on saturday. He's a big touch player that would really bolster our midfield, and obviously Rosicky needs to start to, and the Ox in the 3 pronged attack force with RVP and Theo.

UTA :barscarf:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

On boat now headin over to game. 3-1 to goon goons :barscarf:

The OX better start

augie

Re: Chavski thread

Post by augie »

augie wrote:
I think that it is fair to say that our hopes for sunday will largely depend on how chavs do tomorrow night - we cant depend on our own players when predicting results can we ? :roll: If the chavs are still in with a real chance after tomorrow night then I can see players like dogbreath having a small niggle and unable to play against us but if they are as good as out then man we could be in real trouble. Zamora has already shown how much our centre backs struggle against a physical centre forward so fcuk knows how we will do against a fired up dogbreath. Who can we depend on to truth the midfield runners like fat frank ? Certainly not song or ramsey that is for sure. Anyway when balancing things out I still want the chavs to be whitewashed against barca tomorrow night - yes I know that it wont help us for sunday but at this stage we either do if for ourselves or we dont do it at all

Not a bad prediction eh :wink: :lol: :barscarf: