Rangers v Scum

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Rangers v Scum

Post by Chippy »

1-0 thank fcuk. Don't need them to gain on us tonight.

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Re: Rangers v Scum

Post by LDB »

These threads always come back to bite us on the arse. Wait till the final whistle

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Good thing the EPL is shit outside of Manchester. Even they are pretty shit.

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

Stupid lovely mods starting threads like this. Don't tempt fate. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

frankbutcher wrote:Stupid lovely mods starting threads like this. Don't tempt fate. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
So we shouldn't have a thread about this game? I was surprised there wasn't one already. But I know you're difficult man to please Frank. :twisted:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Who gives a fuck anymore ?

We aren't going to win another game this season so I'd rather getting the sodding misery of missing out on the CL out of the way sooner rather than later

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Apart from the money i dont know why else we bother with the CL we never look like we will win it what is it now 15 years in it and the all that time we have reached 1 final :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:Apart from the money i dont know why else we bother with the CL we never look like we will win it what is it now 15 years in it and the all that time we have reached 1 final :roll:
I'm still waiting for the 'magnificent performance' the Self Harmer promised us in the 2nd leg of the semi final against Man Ure.

57000 flags waved for 12 minutes, as good as new

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

SteveO 35 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Apart from the money i dont know why else we bother with the CL we never look like we will win it what is it now 15 years in it and the all that time we have reached 1 final :roll:
I'm still waiting for the 'magnificent performance' the Self Harmer promised us in the 2nd leg of the semi final against Man Ure.

57000 flags waved for 12 minutes, as good as new
We should have taken the hint from the first leg at Old Toilet. Almunia played a blinder and Adebuywhore might as well have sat in a deck-chair in an off-side position, as it would have saved him the effort. When the pressure is on, we buckle. END OF STORY.

WE WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER TROPHY WITH WENGER IN CHARGE.

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

Why the doom and gloom?
Been a good day so far- we have prevented Chelsea getting any closer and QPR are doing us a big favour right now
I am 45 minutes away from celebrating!

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

I'm 45 minutes from getting fucking angry. I bet you they at least draw :evil:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

We'll get a maximum of 1 point from our last 3 games so it really doesn't fucking matter what happens here. Newcastle and Chelsea will both catch us anyway

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

Board meltdown again
Hilarious. Why?

40 minutes from the champions league,this could be the greatest day since we beat Udinese!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Red Member wrote:Board meltdown again
Hilarious. Why?

40 minutes from the champions league,this could be the greatest day since we beat Udinese!
Yep, and when Denilson and Arshavin return from loans and Wenger extends his contract we can really crack open the champagne Red !

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Red Member wrote:Board meltdown again
Hilarious. Why?

How do you work out we are 40 mins from the CL(just know im going to regret asking that :) )