Dempsey out for scum game.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Dempsey out for scum game.

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Fulhum will be resting for sure sunday! Fucking Jol bending right over for Harry

Rosicky's Right Boot

Re: Dempsey out for scum game.

Post by Rosicky's Right Boot »

Scum were always going to win this one, the moment Jol took charge. We have to focus on our game, win that and no matter how far Jol bends over the scum won't be taking us up the Arse.
Last edited by Rosicky's Right Boot on Fri May 11, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I dont care what they do if we win we get 3rd. If we'd beaten Norwich it would be pretty much over. If we dont get 3rd its because we fucked it up nothing else

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Shame Dempsey is out, as that seriously hampers Fulham's chances :(

I agree with Flas, but would also add that I do care whether Sp*rs win or not, as I'd love them to finish below Newcastle as well and miss out on CL football altogether.

After the position they were in, it would crush their spirits to finish 5th 8) :lol:

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

g88ner wrote:Shame Dempsey is out, as that seriously hampers Fulham's chances :(

I agree with Flas, but would also add that I do care whether Sp*rs win or not, as I'd love them to finish below Newcastle as well and miss out on CL football altogether.

After the position they were in, it would crush their spirits to finish 5th 8) :lol:

i really can see us getting a draw and the scum winning this 3.0

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

flash gunner wrote:I dont care what they do if we win we get 3rd. If we'd beaten Norwich it would be pretty much over. If we dont get 3rd its because we fucked it up nothing else
Well exactly. It was bad enough needing shitty Villa to do us a favour last weekend. Thankfully because of everyone else's incompetence its sill in our own hands.

If we fail to beat West Brom then its no win in five and can we honestly get all bent up over who Fulham are playing or resting when home games against Wigan, Norwich and Chavski Reserves and away games at Stoke and West Brom failed to produce a win.

By equal measure West Brom are missing Brunt and there has been talk of no Odemwingie or Jerome Thomas.

We should be winning this one comfortably and if we don't then a 3-0 Fulham surrender should be the least of our worries - we need to look closer to home

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

g88ner wrote:Shame Dempsey is out, as that seriously hampers Fulham's chances :(

Fair enough

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Thought his name was clint Dempsey?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

There's few more despicable than that potato headed, baseball cap wearing obese Dutch cretin Jol. Can't stand his fat face :banghead:

Macca

Post by Macca »

Why would Shrek want to do them favours by not playing Dempsey ?
I don't belive you , last game of the season and you don't play your best player , if fit ??!!

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

@TheIndySport Tottenham deserve Champions League place, says Fulham manager Martin Jol
So Fulham are quite clearly bending over to take a shafting from spurs on Sunday then. But as has been mentioned, if we can take care of our business it's irrelevant. Over to you then Arsenal, got the bollocks for it?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Jol was Spuds manager for Lasange Gate so he is still bitter about that day. Dempsey is a decent player , wouldn't mind him joining us, but maybe not hindering Spuds march on the Champions League is part of the deal in joining them. Remember Tevez scoring at Old Trafford on the last day of the season a few years back to keep West Ham up, then joining United in the close season.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Think back to the team the Chavs put out against us and then complain about Fulham

Resident Plastic

Post by Resident Plastic »

Rosicky's Right Boot wrote:Scum were always going to win this one, the moment Jol took charge. We have to focus on our game, win that and no matter how far Jol bends over the scum won't be taking us up the Arse.
Agreed

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

donaldo wrote:Think back to the team the Chavs put out against us and then complain about Fulham
Yes, a similar team to the one that Liverpool had real problems disposing of the other night