So it all starts again

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chips and Chocolate

Re: So it all starts again

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

frankbutcher wrote:
goonermarc wrote:Anyone know of any European Pre-season friendlies yet?

I'll look forward to watching us stress free in the summer sun before it kicks off again.
If we are playing Cologne, a big group of us are going out there for my 30th. We will be taking the Banner. :mrgreen:
Heard about the Cologne friendly as well, wouldn't mind going back it was decent last year. When would it take place?

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

Chips and Chocolate wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:
goonermarc wrote:Anyone know of any European Pre-season friendlies yet?

I'll look forward to watching us stress free in the summer sun before it kicks off again.
If we are playing Cologne, a big group of us are going out there for my 30th. We will be taking the Banner. :mrgreen:
Heard about the Cologne friendly as well, wouldn't mind going back it was decent last year. When would it take place?
Don't know. Have heard rumours Cologne have postponed it due to fan unrest at relegation and selling us Podolski. Will let you know if i hear.

goonermarc

Post by goonermarc »

I missed out on it last season so hopefully it's true.

There was talk of a Werder Bremen friendly as part of the Per deal, heard anything about that?

Resident Plastic

Post by Resident Plastic »

so many bloody difficult London derby games now, disappointed Wolves, Blackburn and Bolton went down because they're one of the few away games i'd be able to get a ticket for.

Oh well, at least i'm not a tottenham fan :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:June 18th I believe

Premiership fixtures published.
I hope Old Trafford doesn't come too soon. I've ordered some super quality fabrics for my new banner "Who'd heard of Van Persie 8 years ago", and I need a six month "adaption period" to get it just right

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

donaldo wrote:Sammy give us a chance to get over last season first.We are still grieving
This is how i'm feeling right now