Where are you looking most forward to next season?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clockender1

Re: Where are you looking most forward to next season?

Post by clockender1 »

Wembley would be nice. twice would be better.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

goonersid wrote:Have been boycotting now for about 3 seasons, but will try to get over early next season (before the rot and the annaul feeling of resignation sets in) As I have missed my trips over.
Hopefully meet a few off here for a few beer and do a bit of Wenger bashing.
Only if you promise to be cheerful :wink:

Resident Plastic

Post by Resident Plastic »

As someone who will be only able to get tickets to general sale away games i guess it will be the usual trips up north to Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

goonersid wrote:Have been boycotting now for about 3 seasons, but will try to get over early next season (before the rot and the annaul feeling of resignation sets in) As I have missed my trips over.
Hopefully meet a few off here for a few beer and do a bit of Wenger bashing.
why don't you come over and not go ?

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

usual haunts

WBA, Villa, Swansea - and maybe the two Manchester ones again

Post by 1989 »

St. Mary's, been a while.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

I'm looking forward to less arguments and infighting among our fans, it's made this season shit from a match going perspective :x

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Resident Plastic wrote:As someone who will be only able to get tickets to general sale away games i guess it will be the usual trips up north to Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves
Errr did we end up getting relegated then :lol:

Batflyer

Post by Batflyer »

Would like to do a European away game again, for example Ajax. If we don't draw some nice teams in the CL I will probably plan an away trip in England or a home game against one of the top teams in the early stages of next season. :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

SWLGooner wrote:I'm looking forward to less arguments and infighting among our fans, it's made this season shit from a match going perspective :x
I wouldn't hold your breath mate, when Van Persie fucks off and Kalou comes in.

Unless of course you are going to convert to the alternative banner side i.e "Who'd heard of Van Persie 8 years ago" - then we can all live happily ever after in one big Wenger love in :D

Your challenge for this season is to get your mits on the "Arsene knows" banner and write the words "Fuck All" underneath it

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:I'm looking forward to less arguments and infighting among our fans, it's made this season shit from a match going perspective :x

Unless of course you are going to convert to the alternative banner side i.e "Who'd heard of Van Persie 8 years ago" - then we can all live happily ever after in one big Wenger love in :D

Your challenge for this season is to get your mits on the "Arsene knows" banner and write the words "Fuck All" underneath it
My mate Gary nearly did at Villa (his hand was the one before the game giving it the wanker sign on TV) and then nicked it at half time and left... In fairness to him, he's wanted Wenger out for ages and has the misfortune to sit in the front row in front of that dopey fucking banner

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

StuartL wrote:
Resident Plastic wrote:As someone who will be only able to get tickets to general sale away games i guess it will be the usual trips up north to Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves
Errr did we end up getting relegated then :lol:
:lol:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

how about an ironic banner?

"who heard of Diaby 7 years ago"? 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

SWLGooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

My mate Gary nearly did at Villa (his hand was the one before the game giving it the wanker sign on TV) and then nicked it at half time and left... In fairness to him, he's wanted Wenger out for ages and has the misfortune to sit in the front row in front of that dopey fucking banner
Tell your mate Gary I'll gladly buy him a pint in the Bailey next season - that was the funniest fucking moment bar none last season when the ESPN cameras were zooming in on the banner and all the Wengerite luvvies around it, before the old five knuckle shuffle came into view. I pissed myself at that before the cameras quickly turned away from it again. Top man :D

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Tell your mate Gary I'll gladly buy him a pint in the Bailey next season - that was the funniest fucking moment bar none last season when the ESPN cameras were zooming in on the banner and all the Wengerite luvvies around it, before the old five knuckle shuffle came into view. I pissed myself at that before the cameras quickly turned away from it again. Top man :D
I know mate, absolutely brilliant. Legend! :barscarf: