AST vs Gazidis

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: AST vs Gazidis

Post by augie »

So my initial diagnosis was correct then ? :? :wink: :lol: :lol:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

augie wrote:So my initial diagnosis was correct then ? :? :wink: :lol: :lol:
If you're not on twitter, get on it. Payton's getting a pasting!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The backlash has begun. 8)

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

kite wrote:
officepest wrote:Here's the thing:

We've won nothing for years, we used to play great football and were unsuccessful and now we play predictable tipp-tappy and are unsuccessful. The Fans still turn up, and the Wobarmy are still a minority.

Boycotting financially, boycotting games etc will make no difference until the majority of fans wake up and realise what is actually happening. Once the last asset has been sold and replaced by another no-mark, once the greatest con-job since the banks were refinanced with your money is complete, then there will be a wind of change.

Until such time all our collective frustration will be for naught. :cussing:

It's not worth getting irate about any longer, the die has been cast. Your football club is in control, go back to sleep. You are free to do as we tell you.
How long do you reckon will it take for the majority to "wake up"?
Kite:

For me, the "wake up" moment will be when van Persie, Szczesny and any other saleable assets have been moved on and replaced by the sort of shit infesting Liverpool and Spu*s for the last two decades.

augie

Post by augie »

frankbutcher wrote:
If you're not on twitter, get on it. Payton's getting a pasting!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The backlash has begun. 8)

Not a big fan of twitter and not overly familiar with it so cant find the backlash to which you refer to frank - any link ? :oops:

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

augie wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:

Not a big fan of twitter and not overly familiar with it so cant find the backlash to which you refer to frank - any link ? :oops:
He was on Talksport earlier giving a 'Big I Am' summary of the Q&A. :wanker:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

augie wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:

It's all fragmented. Some guy called BlackburnGeorge (that numpty that rings up Tom Watt each week on Fans Forum to tongue his arse) has quite rightly pulled up Payton for claiming a mandate from 327 AST votes. Some South African geezer is also putting it on Payton.

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

mcdowell42 wrote:link for talksport and tim payton

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/hawksb ... sie-173880
:lol: Brainwashed is what I thought when listening, cheers for putting it up mcdowell, couldn't remeber what time it was on.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

"Wait for FFP, wait for new commercial deals" :roll: :banghead:

Funny how the brighter future is always just right around the corner eh? Been that way since about 2004!

augie

Post by augie »

Why is that cunting link not working for me ?? Page is opening but not hearing jack shit and nowhere on page says play plus when the page loads initially there is a few tabs including listen again but then all those fcuking tabs disappear from the screen :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenals Mark Gonnella has just tweeted to tell fans to ignore the false rumours and that Arsenals lawyers have been notified

Re Wilshere rumours “@MarkG_Arsenal: Ignore scurrilous twitter rumours. Our lawyers have been alerted

The rumours are FALSE

Ignore scurrilous twitter rumours. Our lawyers have been alerted

So what's the rumours about Jack Wilshere ?

just taken all these tweets from various people on twitter some thing about jack wilshere but cant find what rumours they are talking about

Postman

Post by Postman »

augie wrote:

Why is that cunting link not working for me ?? Page is opening but not hearing jack shit and nowhere on page says play plus when the page loads initially there is a few tabs including listen again but then all those fcuking tabs disappear from the screen :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Try a different web browser ie:Firefox

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

mcdowell42 wrote:Arsenals Mark Gonnella has just tweeted to tell fans to ignore the false rumours and that Arsenals lawyers have been notified

Re Wilshere rumours “@MarkG_Arsenal: Ignore scurrilous twitter rumours. Our lawyers have been alerted

The rumours are FALSE

Ignore scurrilous twitter rumours. Our lawyers have been alerted

So what's the rumours about Jack Wilshere ?

just taken all these tweets from various people on twitter some thing about jack wilshere but cant find what rumours they are talking about
Colombian marching powder... :rubchin:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

mcdowell42 wrote:So what's the rumours about Jack Wilshere ?
That he'll be fit for next season.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

That he'll be fit for next season.
Twatter bollox as usual!! :D