Season ticket waiting list and prices

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
North-Bank-1987

Re: 3700 season ticket waiting list

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

HashKads wrote:
North-Bank-1987 wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:
Nikki86 wrote:Ok I've gone for Block 9 row 2 & 4 (same seats), ridiculously close to the pitch but at least i'll be in the lower tier! :barscarf:
good choice! you can always go in block 6 if you want to stand together. always room there if you want to get involved
Well done Nikki, much better choice being on lower tier. Mikey I'm in Blk 6 row 3 next year, managed to sort out a loan for the year (prob. longer), just wanted to know if the stewards still get funny about first few rows standing, been front of blk 6 a hanfull of times before and they didn't let us have a knees up like you boys at the back!! Is this still the case? :rubchin:
I didn't see the stewards once tell anybody even the lower rows to sit in block 6. Mike and I are in row 20 and everybody in front and back stands.
Cheers Hashkads, glad to hear it, last thing I want is to get badgered by a steward every week. :D

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

North-Bank-1987 wrote:
HashKads wrote:
North-Bank-1987 wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:
Nikki86 wrote:Ok I've gone for Block 9 row 2 & 4 (same seats), ridiculously close to the pitch but at least i'll be in the lower tier! :barscarf:
good choice! you can always go in block 6 if you want to stand together. always room there if you want to get involved
Well done Nikki, much better choice being on lower tier. Mikey I'm in Blk 6 row 3 next year, managed to sort out a loan for the year (prob. longer), just wanted to know if the stewards still get funny about first few rows standing, been front of blk 6 a hanfull of times before and they didn't let us have a knees up like you boys at the back!! Is this still the case? :rubchin:
I didn't see the stewards once tell anybody even the lower rows to sit in block 6. Mike and I are in row 20 and everybody in front and back stands.
Cheers Hashkads, glad to hear it, last thing I want is to get badgered by a steward every week. :D
No probs. If your up for a sing song come join us in row 20. Can get quite touchy feely though :wink: :wink: :lol:

marsman802

Post by marsman802 »

Hi all!

I bought my first season ticket today after yrs on the waiting list.

No messing about this morning about 11am. Just got on the phone and bagged a lower tier seat in block 3, row 7.

I've been to many games and sat all over the stadium but never down there so taking a chance but it seems quite a nice spot judging by some of the comments about being up that end on here.

Cheers all

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

marsman802 wrote:Hi all!

No messing about this morning about 11am. Just got on the phone and bagged a lower tier seat in block 3, row 7.

I've been to many games and sat all over the stadium but never down there so taking a chance but it seems quite a nice spot judging by some of the comments about being up that end on here.

Cheers all
Congrats. What a day to get it on though, surely mixed feelings?

marsman802

Post by marsman802 »

Hey mate - absolutely

Being of the social media age i saw it on the train home through twitter and swore under my breath.

It's not great news no doubt about that but I am surprised - id convinced myself he was going to stay actually but this is pretty untenable now. How can he stay - I'm not blind to the financial pressures the club is under and to get enough for him is surely the only course of action.

But if it's to city......jeez.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Cheers all
Hmmm...

1. You'll get wet.
2. As this is on the side, you'll get asked to sit down alot.
3. No swearing either, as I think this is close to the family section...

How do I know? You seat is very near where I was in our 1st season at the bowl... good luck,sorry about this, but I fear you'll hate it, I did and that's why I moved. :|

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

franksav63 wrote:

Cheers all
Hmmm...

1. You'll get wet.

How do I know? You seat is very near where I was in our 1st season at the bowl... good luck,sorry about this, but I fear you'll hate it, I did and that's why I moved. :|
Sorry Frank but as a long time member of the Family Enclosure, you cannot be futher away from it than in Block 3. It starts at about 23. As for the language, teenagers are allowed in there, and their language is worse than mine, which is saying something. :D :shock: :wink:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Chippy wrote:
franksav63 wrote:

Cheers all
Hmmm...

1. You'll get wet.

Sorry Frank but as a long time member of the Family Enclosure, you cannot be futher away from it than in Block 3. It starts at about 23. As for the language, teenagers are allowed in there, and their language is worse than mine, which is saying something. :D :shock: :wink:
I'm pretty sure I went into that block the first season I was there, I used to pass by the enclosure on my right on the left was the press area... unless they moved it, you definitely can't stand there but you always get wankers in front of you standing up so it starts the domino effect and I got my collar felt quite regularly for swearing even though I told them I had tourettes... but it only surfaced at football.. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

franksav63 wrote:
Chippy wrote:
franksav63 wrote:

Cheers all
Hmmm...

1. You'll get wet.

I'm pretty sure I went into that block the first season I was there, I used to pass by the enclosure on my right on the left was the press area... unless they moved it, you definitely can't stand there but you always get wankers in front of you standing up so it starts the domino effect and I got my collar felt quite regularly for swearing even though I told them I had tourettes... but it only surfaced at football.. :?
That's Odd, Me Too! :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :wink:

I think we should petition for a Tourettes Syndrome Enclosure...Can you imagine the Chanting !!! :D :wink:

marsman802

Post by marsman802 »

Lol well I suppose at least I took the advice of grabbing a lower tier seat allowing me to move next year or something.

The aim is a seat in north bank eventually.

Got a few mates upstairs in club and as much as it is nice up there it certainly isn't worth my money yet so looking to get to know a few guys in August!

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Nah The FE has always been in the same place. I migrated from Highbury to the Bowl so know the history. There have been a couple of small extensions (to 118) and another half of a lower block but always at the south end.

You probably mistook one of those blocks where the mental age is 3 and the most frequent chant is "siidahn" as the FE. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

HashKads wrote:

No probs. If your up for a sing song come join us in row 20. Can get quite touchy feely though :wink: :wink: :lol:[/quote]

Damn straight (excuse pun) it can! First time I stood/sat next to a certain person (mod! :wink: ) we won a corner the next thing I know he's trying to get his tongue down my throat! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Hmmm.... so the club have known that Van Persie had no intention of signing a new contract since BEFORE the Euro's and have been silent ever since... in fact, not quite silent as they've spoken positively of the chances of retaining him even though they must have known that was contrary to RvP's wishes...

I wonder why they would mislead the fans in such a way? :?

And on a totally unrelated matter, I wonder how season ticket/silver/red membership renewal's have gone this summer? :rubchin: :roll: :lol:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

g88ner wrote:Hmmm.... so the club have known that Van Persie had no intention of signing a new contract since BEFORE the Euro's and have been silent ever since... in fact, not quite silent as they've spoken positively of the chances of retaining him even though they must have known that was contrary to RvP's wishes...

I wonder why they would mislead the fans in such a way? :?

And on a totally unrelated matter, I wonder how season ticket/silver/red membership renewal's have gone this summer? :rubchin: :roll: :lol:
Fucking right mate! It's like clockwork, as soon as the renewals are done boom! Sell your best players!

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

Well done Nikki, much better choice being on lower tier. Mikey I'm in Blk 6 row 3 next year, managed to sort out a loan for the year (prob. longer), just wanted to know if the stewards still get funny about first few rows standing, been front of blk 6 a hanfull of times before and they didn't let us have a knees up like you boys at the back!! Is this still the case? :rubchin:[/quote]

I didn't see the stewards once tell anybody even the lower rows to sit in block 6. Mike and I are in row 20 and everybody in front and back stands.[/quote]

Cheers Hashkads, glad to hear it, last thing I want is to get badgered by a steward every week. :D[/quote]

No probs. If your up for a sing song come join us in row 20. Can get quite touchy feely though :wink: :wink: :lol:[/quote]

HaHa, I'll come and say hello as long as Mikey is in the middle :lol: :wink: Love a good ol' sing song! :barscarf: