New Away Shirt

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mattyj3nks

New Away Shirt

Post by mattyj3nks »

Are we actually having a new away shirt this season?

Ive seen a few rumours that we are getting a purple away shirt.
Im looking to buy a new shirt as a present for my brother but just wondering what ones are out for next season before i pay for one.

Thanks

augie

Re: New Away Shirt

Post by augie »

Mikey is our resident expert on all things related to replica kits as he buys at least one of every kit released and wears a different one to every game 8) :wink: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Not sure, Matty. But you can bet it'll be shit! :( :wink:

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

This is widely believed to be the 2012-13 away kit, based on several supposedly "leaked" pictures.

Some of the new range of Nike products on Arsenal Direct feature a similar Black/Purple colour scheme, which another OG poster pointed out may be further indication that this is what the kit will actually look like.

A Brazilian modder for PES 2012 came up with this mock up showing the various kits, giving you some indication what the rumored shirts are to look like:
The one on the far right has also been rumored to be the Away kit, or a 3rd kit. It is unlikely to be the Away kit however, as it would not be different enough from the red of the home kit.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Horizontal stripes make you look fat, should be vertical for the slimmer look. I wonder if they'll do it in XXXL size?

Post by 1989 »

If that is the away kit then it is pretty decent, certainly better than the home kit anyway.

augie

Post by augie »

1989 wrote:If that is the away kit then it is pretty decent, certainly better than the home kit anyway.

The purple kit ?? :shock: It is fcuking cack :banghead: :cussing: :cussing:

spike241

Post by spike241 »

I've seen another pink GK kit as well, I quite like that grey and black one though

EDIT: Found it

REB

Post by REB »

augie wrote:
1989 wrote:If that is the away kit then it is pretty decent, certainly better than the home kit anyway.

did you buy the home shirt augie :?: im off to majorca in 2weeks and im fighting with myself not to buy it :oops:

augie

Post by augie »

REB wrote:
augie wrote:

did you buy the home shirt augie :?: im off to majorca in 2weeks and im fighting with myself not to buy it :oops:

Bought it for the kids only rebs - dont like it and will not buy it for myself :( As you know, I do buy replica shirts on occasions but I havent bought any of the last 4 or 5 that were released simply cos they were shit :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Purple? Fucking PURPLE??!! :shock: Why don't they just go and stick a fucking chicken on a basketball on it and be done with it?! :banghead: :evil: :banghead:

Probably Herbert Chapman once owned a set of purple socks... :roll:

WHL71/2004

Post by WHL71/2004 »

fucking hurrendous, as per usual. Red and White, Yellow and Blue

Simon

Post by Simon »

:shock: Say it ain't so, Joe.

REB

Post by REB »

augie wrote:
REB wrote:
augie wrote:

Bought it for the kids only rebs - dont like it and will not buy it for myself :( As you know, I do buy replica shirts on occasions but I havent bought any of the last 4 or 5 that were released simply cos they were shit :oops:

the mrs just let it slip that the kids have bought me the shirt for fathers day, guess i will have to wear it now :shock:

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

I haven't worn any replica kit since the 2002-03 season....just annoyed bythe season after season rip off.