Triffic init! Where's your toastedcheesesandwich gone?!/AVB

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Harry

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:Wenger sees off another Spurs boss. Next time Arsenal have a blip, be careful what you wish for Arsenal fans

John cross Wanker :roll:

Fixed that for you mc 8)

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

This is bad news, them ***** will appoint a decent boss and throw money at him.

Please don't be David moyes

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Kinsmann I reckon.

Post by 1989 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:apparently modric wants out :lol:

it's all falling apart- it's beautiful. just imagine in kos didn't get his toe to that ball on the 13th of may- how different could it be :shock:
Kos also played a massive role in the Giroud capture.

Love that man.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

mcdowell42 wrote:Wenger sees off another Spurs boss. Next time Arsenal have a blip, be careful what you wish for Arsenal fans

John cross twitter :roll:
yeah, i just read that - at 4 years, harry is their longest serving manager since Venables in 1991.

its typical spuds mentality though - get in the top 5 once and you're title contenders the next year, and when you don't win sack the manager; then get in the CL once and you're REALLY title challengers the next year, and when you don't win or qualify, sack the manager. again.

its laughable.i hope they dont get Moyes though - benitez, AVB or some ex-player like robson, bruce or hoddle would be my first choice for them.

:lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

clockender1 wrote:.i hope they dont get Moyes though - benitez, AVB or some ex-player like robson, bruce or hoddle would be my first choice for them.

:lol:
Dunno, Moyes has done a good job at Everton but hardly enough to strike fear into me by any means. Absolutely nothing to suggest he's got what it takes to take a team onto serious success. Losing comfortably in their CL qualifier to Villarreal and their dross display against Liverpool in this years FA cup semi cast serious doubts over his nerve under pressure for me. I wish they would appoint Steve Bruce or somebody that awful but can't see it happening. With Rodgers and Lambert having gone does that mean a punt on Martinez? His unique Spanish/Swansea accent and footballing philosophy (naive if laudable) have made me like him.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Mate of mine reckons either they have got a big name replacement lined up who will keep all the players, or Redknapp has walked because Bale and Modric are going to be sold.

Post by 1989 »

QuartzGooner wrote:Mate of mine reckons either they have got a big name replacement lined up who will keep all the players, or Redknapp has walked because Bale and Modric are going to be sold.
Who can they get who's better than Arry? Big name would be someone like Pep and they haven't a snowball's chance in hell of nabbing him.

northbank123, Bruce has already gone to Hull.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

[quote="mcdowell42"]Wenger sees off another Spurs boss. Next time Arsenal have a blip, be careful what you wish for Arsenal fans

John cross twitter :roll:[/quote

What is it with John Cross and the ''be careful what you wish for'' bollocks, how many times does he keep rolling out this fucking shit hackneyed phrase!!!! He really is getting worse by the day, unoriginal, shit scoops (no pun intended there) and his constant licking of Wenger's arsehole. :roll: :roll:

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

What a tosser of a spud fan dylanthomas on twitter saying piers Morgan might get stabbed love he way he is trying to riddle out of what he said

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

Sorry double post

Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

franksav63 wrote:

John cross twitter :roll:[/quote

What is it with John Cross and the ''be careful what you wish for'' bollocks, how many times does he keep rolling out this fucking shit hackneyed phrase!!!! He really is getting worse by the day, unoriginal, shit scoops (no pun intended there) and his constant licking of Wenger's arsehole. :roll: :roll:
He certainly comes out with some gems ill say that for him.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

QuartzGooner wrote:Mate of mine reckons either they have got a big name replacement lined up who will keep all the players, or Redknapp has walked because Bale and Modric are going to be sold.
Hopefully the latter, Redknapp is definitely one to leave a sinking ship and wouldn't want to lose face (beyond what has already happened this year) by his best players leaving and the team being significantly weakened. Besides, what big names are on the market besides Guardiola (LOL)?

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

northbank123 wrote:
Hopefully the latter, Redknapp is definitely one to leave a sinking ship and wouldn't want to lose face (beyond what has already happened this year) by his best players leaving and the team being significantly weakened. Besides, what big names are on the market besides Guardiola (LOL)?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Redknapp..... and losing face in the same sentence... unintentionally also... :lol: :lol: :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

franksav63 wrote:
northbank123 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Redknapp..... and losing face in the same sentence... unintentionally also... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Somebody stop me :lol: