THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by BFG4 »

mcdowell42 wrote:The Telegraph claim the #Arsenal players & staff are becoming increasingly mystified by the decision making of Arsene Wenger.
7:38pm - 18 Apr 16
Yes, but you'll read interviews with all of them, how Wenger is a great manager, and like a father figure to them. This would of course have nothing to do with Wenger making them millionaires.

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

markyp wrote:not sure how many of you lot are on instagram but there are loads of arsenal fan pages including the official Arsenal one,its hard to find anybody in favour of Wenker,he just gets a slagging by probably 90% of posters,why the fuck is he even in a job,its beyond a joke,he needs to be hounded out :banghead:
I usually stay a fuck away from official Arsenal facebook updates but checked them after the Palace debacle. The usual Wenker worshipping is gone and it's basically only angry Wenger out there. Haven't seen this never before. The tide is turning but it's turning slowly. Fucker will be in charge of the club next year no doubt about it but one can dream that this nightmare will end after that one more season.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

"In his last season at Arsenal, George had nothing left to say to us. We'd heard it all before." Alan Smith. Everything runs it course. #afc
8:01pm - 18 Apr 16

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I've just read that at home we've converted 9% of the chances we've created, the third lowest in the PL. Lower even than Villa.

Still, if AW thinks that Giroud is world class the statistics must be lying.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

GranadaJoe wrote:I've just read that at home we've converted 9% of the chances we've created, the third lowest in the PL. Lower even than Villa.

Still, if AW thinks that Giroud is world class the statistics must be lying.
Yea but you aren't factoring in the expected goals.... that's because you don't understand how it works because you haven't managed at the highest level for 70 years like Wenger has.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Please Wenger just leave. You are killing my love for The Arsenal, strangling the fucking life out of it slowly but surely. :(

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Spurs 1-0 up against Stoke. I think they're gonna win the league. I cannot imagine us up there tonight. Everybody, especially the manager, absolutely shitting themselves and going on to lose 0 -3. spurs will probably win 3-0.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:Spurs 1-0 up against Stoke. I think they're gonna win the league. I cannot imagine us up there tonight. Everybody, especially the manager, absolutely shitting themselves and going on to lose 0 -3. spurs will probably win 3-0.
They won't. 8)

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:Spurs 1-0 up against Stoke. I think they're gonna win the league. I cannot imagine us up there tonight. Everybody, especially the manager, absolutely shitting themselves and going on to lose 0 -3. spurs will probably win 3-0.
They won't. 8)
I dunno, they look good. Who's gonna beat them?? They're all over Stoke, when we go up there we absolutely shit ourselves. I am getting more & more pissed off at what Wenger has turned us into. And then he still has the audacity to try spin it with a whole lot of smoke & mirrors BS :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
They won't. 8)
I dunno, they look good. Who's gonna beat them?? They're all over Stoke, when we go up there we absolutely shit ourselves. I am getting more & more pissed off at what Wenger has turned us into. And then he still has the audacity to try spin it with a whole lot of smoke & mirrors BS :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
They haven't enough games left. Leicester will win it. Another thing to thank Wenger for; pissing away our proud 20 years of st totteringhams day celebrations. :roll: :x

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
They won't. 8)
If Chelsea have an ounce of professional pride left they'll do everything in their power to stop those detestable c.unts winning in their backyard and the pipe dream will be over

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
They won't. 8)
If Chelsea have an ounce of professional pride left they'll do everything in their power to stop those detestable c.unts winning in their backyard and the pipe dream will be over
They didn't have an ounce against man city that's for sure, tiny totts will beat chelsea and go on to win the league, leicester have been getting jittier by the week :(

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
They won't. 8)
They didn't have an ounce against man city that's for sure, tiny totts will beat chelsea and go on to win the league, leicester have been getting jittier by the week :(
tiny totts up 3, could have been 4. if i remember correctly we conceded 3 in 10 minutes last year?

blair207

Post by blair207 »

I predicted a long while ago that the Pooch will get Wenger the sack. It's going to happen. I just hope Leicester can stand the pressure.