THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by rodders999 »

We've become a byword for fucking bottle jobs. If we're 2 nil up with 10 mins to go and draw 2-2 it's typical Arsenal eh?

This time last month Barcelona had La Liga all but wrapped up but have since collapsed. They've "done an Arsenal" I've heard said in several media outlets.

We should have our very own dictionary definition -

To do an Arsenal - to shit ones pants from a seemingly insurmountable position. Spineless, cowardly bottle jobs.

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

rodders999 wrote:We've become a byword for fucking bottle jobs. If we're 2 nil up with 10 mins to go and draw 2-2 it's typical Arsenal eh?

This time last month Barcelona had La Liga all but wrapped up but have since collapsed. They've "done an Arsenal" I've heard said in several media outlets.

We should have our very own dictionary definition -

To do an Arsenal - to shit ones pants from a seemingly insurmountable position. Spineless, cowardly bottle jobs.
makes us sound like those folks up the swamp we've been making fun of all these years :shock:

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

spurs fans singing "are you watching, are you watching, are you watching Arsenal"

i could puke

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

dPmunky wrote:spurs fans singing "are you watching, are you watching, are you watching Arsenal"

i could puke
I feel sick now too. I hope Arsene bloody Wenger can hear them. :evil:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

dPmunky wrote:spurs fans singing "are you watching, are you watching, are you watching Arsenal"

i could puke
Then it was " Arsene Wenger we want you to stay "

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

This is a nightmare, it must be a nightmare. I will wake up soon.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Hopefully the spuds form is a contributing factor in wengers demise, I certainly can't Cheer for the spuds but the balance shifting to n17 could yet play a part in le frauds future!!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

xgtdec wrote:Hopefully the spuds form is a contributing factor in wengers demise, I certainly can't Cheer for the spuds but the balance shifting to n17 could yet play a part in le frauds future!!
But apparently them finishing above us once in twenty years doesn't matter to the senile one..But to Wenger it isn't who finishes first,second or third that matters..as long as we claim a glorious fourth..

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

This has to be the end for him. Good article in Daily Mail by le grove

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

Bradywasking wrote:
xgtdec wrote:Hopefully the spuds form is a contributing factor in wengers demise, I certainly can't Cheer for the spuds but the balance shifting to n17 could yet play a part in le frauds future!!
But apparently them finishing above us once in twenty years doesn't matter to the senile one..But to Wenger it isn't who finishes first,second or third that matters..as long as we claim a glorious fourth..
if we claim fourth and liverpool win the europa league we'd be out of champions league play! it wont matter anyway though, Kronke doesnt give a shit about who's the best team in london. so long as the "brand" survives....the slimy fuck

blair207

Post by blair207 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wenger will be gone at the end of the season. Tonight is a turning point. 4 - 0 away at Stoke? Wenger has as much chance of winning 4 - 0 at the Nou Camp and everyone in the game knows it. This is going to be to close to call and it will topple Le Fraud.

amazonas

Post by amazonas »

blair207 wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Wenger will be gone at the end of the season. Tonight is a turning point. 4 - 0 away at Stoke? Wenger has as much chance of winning 4 - 0 at the Nou Camp and everyone in the game knows it. This is going to be to close to call and it will topple Le Fraud.
Deluded to think Tottenham trashing Stoke will have any influence on Wenger's position. Sadly.

amazonas

Post by amazonas »

dPmunky wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
if we claim fourth and liverpool win the europa league we'd be out of champions league play! it wont matter anyway though, Kronke doesnt give a shit about who's the best team in london. so long as the "brand" survives....the slimy fuck
No, it's a maximum of five teams from now on. So Shitty has to win the CL as well which is as likely to happen as Wenger leaving anytime soon.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

casgooner wrote:

i could puke
I feel sick now too. I hope Arsene bloody Wenger can hear them. :evil:

He doesn’t give a fuck what Arsenal fans think of him, why would he care what the scum sing about him?

The man has no shame.

Offside

Post by Offside »

As long as we get 4th, what Spurs are doing is irrelevant to Wenger and the board.