THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by OneBardGooner »

Did anyone see the wenger ***** fest prog on the beeb last night....keown what a cocksucking creep...and that Amy whatsherface cuntslop... :evil:

Piers Morgan was the only one to speak anything close to the truth...even wrighty was a wenger apologist....Jeeeezzzuss H :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If you haven't seen it - and are not an AKB then you may want to avoid it - or you'll end up kicking your flat screen super doper new TV off the feckin' wall. :cussing:

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:Did anyone see the wenger ***** fest prog on the beeb last night....keown what a cocksucking creep...and that Amy whatsherface cuntslop... :evil:

Piers Morgan was the only one to speak anything close to the truth...even wrighty was a wenger apologist....Jeeeezzzuss H :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If you haven't seen it - and are not an AKB then you may want to avoid it - or you'll end up kicking your flat screen super doper new TV off the feckin' wall. :cussing:

And as I have said a thousand times before, these w*nkers are wenker fans and not AFC fans - I have no problem with that except when fans post on here telling us what great Arsenal men they are :roll: :evil:

augie

Post by augie »

Did he really pick that team ?? :shock: :shock: I am absolutely stunned that he hasn't got henry in his team and am wondering if it has anything to do with the fallout from henry picking his sky sports job ahead of working with u-19s :rubchin:

For what it is worth, anelka will always be the one that got away imo cos for me he could have been better than wright and henry :(

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

OneBardGooner wrote:Did anyone see the wenger ***** fest prog on the beeb last night....keown what a cocksucking creep...and that Amy whatsherface cuntslop... :evil:

Saw the trailer. Saw the pundits. Realised it was only ever going to be a one sided love-in. Had an early night instead as the was zero chance of it being an honest appraisal of where Wenger has gone wrong repeatedly.

Footballers are like Doctors - they never criticise each other.

bang goes the 0-0 draw

Post by bang goes the 0-0 draw »

augie wrote:

Did he really pick that team ?? :shock: :shock: I am absolutely stunned that he hasn't got henry in his team and am wondering if it has anything to do with the fallout from henry picking his sky sports job ahead of working with u-19s :rubchin:

For what it is worth, anelka will always be the one that got away imo cos for me he could have been better than wright and henry :(
:shock: pretty sure that who is Akney Gooner picked as his greatest 11 under Wenger...

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

augie wrote:

Nah I picked it, should probably have Henry in the team, I just have soft spot for wright. And my full backs are lopsided :)

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Piers is a *word censored* but he was saying exactly what we say on here day in, day out.

Keown saying we weren't a big club until Wenger joined :banghead: :banghead: At the time Wenger joined, the only other club in England with more trophies was Liverpool. Two European trophies won before Wenger's reign too. None since. Come off it Martin...

I think the new contract is just days away :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Dan_85 wrote:
Piers is a *word censored* but he was saying exactly what we say on here day in, day out.

Keown saying we weren't a big club until Wenger joined :banghead: :banghead: At the time Wenger joined, the only other club in England with more trophies was Liverpool. Two European trophies won before Wenger's reign too. None since. Come off it Martin...

Did Keown really sat that?! :shock: :cussing:

Fuck me. Any respect I had for Keown is dwindling away on the strength of that comment. :| Here Martin. have a fucking look at this;

The Football League
First Division Winners: 1930–31, 1932–33, 1933–34, 1934–35, 1937–38, 1947–48, 1952–53, 1970–71, 1988–89, 1990–91,

League Cup Winners: 1986–87, 1992–93

The Football Association
FA Cup Winners: 1929–30, 1935–36, 1949–50, 1970–71, 1978–79, 1992–93,

UEFA
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (European Cup Winners' Cup before 1994) Winners: 1993–94
Inter-Cities Fairs Cup Winners: 1969–70

All won BEFORE Wenger "founded" Arsenal FC in 1996! :banghead: :roll:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

See Henry's comment on ssn something in the lines of

'I hope you end this year with the title we have all been waiting for'

I dunno if it's just me but sounds like a wee dig

Anyway a book called

Arsene Wenger: 10 years of heaven, 10 years of hell.

Sounds about fitting

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:

Fuck me. Any respect I had for Keown is dwindling away on the strength of that comment. :| Here Martin. have a fucking look at this;

The Football League
First Division Winners: 1930–31, 1932–33, 1933–34, 1934–35, 1937–38, 1947–48, 1952–53, 1970–71, 1988–89, 1990–91,

The Football Association

UEFA

Keown's a terrible co-commentator. Really shit. :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

At this mornings press conference le cock gave out pens in a special fancy case to mark the occasion of twenty years at the club. Of course when handing them out he told them that the pens are only for writing good things about the club - guess we need not expect any proper analysis of the shit within the club anytime soon :roll:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:

The Football League

The Football Association

UEFA

https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/781607744574988289

wibble

Post by wibble »

I chose a similar team (although with the full backs in their right positions!)
Also had Petit next to Vieira as they worked so well together, even though Ozil is a technically better player. Had Ljunberg ahead of Overmars and Henry instead of Wright.

I got one wrong in the quiz ,so 19/20.
Back off to the BBC website to check out the rest of the Wenger love-in

MrT

Post by MrT »

The Wenger love in to celebrate 20 years is making me fucking nauseous. What a shit show.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Just seen him getting a present from Sir Chips "plum in the mouth" Keswick.....suppose £8.9 Million a year is not enough