THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by rodders999 »

Hopefully John Cross is on hand to spoon Martin Keown to sleep again tonight.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Sean wrote:The real pisser is that the club have actually offered The Old Fraud a new deal, despite all this predictable shit. They don't have the bottle to simply let his contract expire in 88 days time :banghead:

:suicide:
I'm thinking of going on Amazon.co.uk to get a shredder delivered to Arsenal FC. It will marked for the attention of Mr I Gazidis with an arrow in the top with the instruction: ''place Wenger contract in this slot'' !

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Fuck me ....we still have to visit WHL for the last time...those *word censored* will massacre us if Wenger is still here......

Please Mr Wenger go now........there is no alternative

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clash wrote:
Sean wrote:The real pisser is that the club have actually offered The Old Fraud a new deal, despite all this predictable shit. They don't have the bottle to simply let his contract expire in 88 days time :banghead:

:suicide:
I'm thinking of going on Amazon.co.uk to get a shredder delivered to Arsenal FC. It will marked for the attention of Mr I Gazidis with an arrow in the top with the instruction: ''place Wenger contract in this slot'' !
Excellent idea - No! Seriously - Print off a picture of a Paper Shredder and attach it to a very polite and well worded letter addressed to Ivan Gazidis:

Dear Mr Gazidis Please can you arrange for any written materials, documents and contracts for Mr Arsene Wenger to be placed in one of these "Summa cum festinatione" (With the utmost haste).

Yours a Sincere and Well meaning Gooner.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:Fuck me ....we still have to visit WHL for the last time...those *word censored* will massacre us if Wenger is still here......

That is going to make today's visit to hubcap city look like a stroll in the park on a sunny day. :( :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:Fuck me ....we still have to visit WHL for the last time...those *word censored* will massacre us if Wenger is still here......

That is going to make today's visit to hubcap city look like a stroll in the park on a sunny day. :( :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
And when we draw them in the cup semi and lose.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Aaaaw don't mate I'm feeling depressed enough as it is. :( :oops:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
Theoperator wrote:I fear he wont go till this thread gets to page 2017, then gets locked :evil:
Would be quite ironic if the thread ended at page 2004.
Think when we reach page 1996 we should stand for a minutes applause in honour of the year our club was built ..

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Must ask though..........

What the fuck will we do on here once the doddering old fraud does go? :rubchin:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

robbo10 wrote:Must ask though..........

What the fuck will we do on here once the doddering old fraud does go? :rubchin:
Rejoice!!! and pick someone else too abuse. Probably the new manager :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

wilko49er wrote:

I'm gonna start an "Allegri OUT" thread the day after he's announced 8)

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

rodders999 wrote:
wilko49er wrote:

I'm gonna start an "Allegri OUT" thread the day after he's announced 8)
Has to be done :D

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Yeah you just know we will get drawn against them, at the present moment I think we would lose to them as well

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

GoonerN5 wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Yeah you just know we will get drawn against them, at the present moment I think we would lose to them as well
I actually wish we were away to the chavs or city. Just to get this shit over and done with. It'll be them v us in the semi and I really can't be fucking bothered with all of that.

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »