THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SPARKSY

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by SPARKSY »

Wilson wrote:Check this fuking rubbish out

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ul-9981314

The scousers "Don't buy the Sun"

Maybe its time for us to "Don't buy the MIrror" :lol: :lol:

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Just a thought for everyone:-

We are a full 16 points behind Chelsea and its only the start of March :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

SPARKSY wrote:

The scousers "Don't buy the Sun"

Maybe its time for us to "Don't buy the MIrror" :lol: :lol:
cracking comment on the article, who was this:

"Your logic is nothing short of flimsy because you talk about stats yet you clearly have ignored the stat about his 4 goals and 2 assists in the last 6 games that completely shatters your horrible opinion about him being off form. This has got to be your worst article by a mile and while I used to not have a problem with you a couple of years ago, I now have lost all sorts of respect for you as a journalist because you have just been consistently dropping horrible articles but this one surely takes the cake because of its disgusting agenda to paint our best player in a dishonest and horribly wrong light just because of your love affair with Wenger. The minute I saw you even attempting to justify his decision to drop Sanchez thats when i knew that you are just out to defend Wenger no matter what just because you wrote a bloody book about him. That book has proven to be an almighty curse because since then you crawled up into Wengers anus and lost all of your honesty as a journalist which is nothing short of disgusting. You have lost all kinds of logic and have been fickle, hypocritical and contradictory with your journalism when it comes to arsenal."

wonder how long it will last underneath it before its reported!

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:

John Cross is a fucking moron. He implies we should dislike Sanchez because he wants to win? Because he has a pop at his under-performing team mates? We should give Sanchez the fucking captain's armband! Oh, that's right, the armband doesn't mean shit under Arsene PLC. :roll:

This fucking idiot propagandist Cross has sucked up the Pravda disinformation campaign hook line and sinker. I suggested it a couple days ago and now I'm convinced; Sanchez has told Wenger he is off. Pravda have started the sneaky bastard "Sanchez was a bad egg" smear campaign, and so we cannot blame Wenger for losing ANOTHER top player. :roll:

He's not a moron ...........he is a sneaky, conniving, morally compromised, wenker cock sucking hack - this w**ker has been peddling his pro-wenker rhetoric unchecked in the mirror for years, and you have to wonder how he has been allowed do it for so long. Surely even his editors can recognize that his affinity to wenker (writing a book about him) is so lop sided that even his fellow hacks take the piss out of him on sunday supplement ?

Block93

Post by Block93 »

Wilson wrote:
sk-gtfo wrote:
Wilson wrote:Loans were taken out, corporate bonds were issued. Apartments were build and sold. Ticket prices were hiked substantially. Thats how we built the stadium. It was financed by banks, bond buyers, and the payments on those debt obligations were paid by income from gate revenue. Thats pretty much how major infrastructure projects are built. Borrowed money, with the build object acting as a revenue stream to finance interest payments on loans and bonds. You build an office building, you rent the space out, get the money - use it to pay off interests payments on issued debt.

There is nothing unique about the building of the Emirates that we can be attributed personally to Wenger.

'Wenger built the stadium' is another intellectually bankrupt cliche.
Well put. You'd think he paid for it out of his own pocket the way some people go on!, and lets be honest in a footballing sense the Emirates has not been a success yet and the atmosphere is dreadful, Wenger was apparently involved in the design so we can put some blame on him for that as well.

It all stems from too much power being handed to one man, that is why I blame the board just as much as Wenger, it's all very well saying they handed him the money (it was not their money anyway) but they have absolutely no vision for the club other than it making money, Wenger out yes obviously, Kroenke out is even more important long term.
Indeed. One of the buggest criticism of the Olympic stadium, is the space between the first row seat and the pitch. Whose idea to place so much space, between the seats behind the goal from the actual pitch?
Probably the fellow who realised that athletes might expect a track to run round during the Olympics!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Block93 wrote:
Wilson wrote:
sk-gtfo wrote:
Wilson wrote:Loans were taken out, corporate bonds were issued. Apartments were build and sold. Ticket prices were hiked substantially. Thats how we built the stadium. It was financed by banks, bond buyers, and the payments on those debt obligations were paid by income from gate revenue. Thats pretty much how major infrastructure projects are built. Borrowed money, with the build object acting as a revenue stream to finance interest payments on loans and bonds. You build an office building, you rent the space out, get the money - use it to pay off interests payments on issued debt.

There is nothing unique about the building of the Emirates that we can be attributed personally to Wenger.

'Wenger built the stadium' is another intellectually bankrupt cliche.
Well put. You'd think he paid for it out of his own pocket the way some people go on!, and lets be honest in a footballing sense the Emirates has not been a success yet and the atmosphere is dreadful, Wenger was apparently involved in the design so we can put some blame on him for that as well.

It all stems from too much power being handed to one man, that is why I blame the board just as much as Wenger, it's all very well saying they handed him the money (it was not their money anyway) but they have absolutely no vision for the club other than it making money, Wenger out yes obviously, Kroenke out is even more important long term.
Indeed. One of the buggest criticism of the Olympic stadium, is the space between the first row seat and the pitch. Whose idea to place so much space, between the seats behind the goal from the actual pitch?
Probably the fellow who realised that athletes might expect a track to run round during the Olympics!

:D :D :D

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

[/quote]
Probably the fellow who realised that athletes might expect a track to run round during the Olympics![/quote]

:lol: :mrgreen: :|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

John Cross is a fucking moron. He implies we should dislike Sanchez because he wants to win? Because he has a pop at his under-performing team mates? We should give Sanchez the fucking captain's armband! Oh, that's right, the armband doesn't mean shit under Arsene PLC. :roll:

This fucking idiot propagandist Cross has sucked up the Pravda disinformation campaign hook line and sinker. I suggested it a couple days ago and now I'm convinced; Sanchez has told Wenger he is off. Pravda have started the sneaky bastard "Sanchez was a bad egg" smear campaign, and so we cannot blame Wenger for losing ANOTHER top player. :roll:

He's not a moron ...........he is a sneaky, conniving, morally compromised, wenker cock sucking hack - this w**ker has been peddling his pro-wenker rhetoric unchecked in the mirror for years, and you have to wonder how he has been allowed do it for so long. Surely even his editors can recognize that his affinity to wenker (writing a book about him) is so lop sided that even his fellow hacks take the piss out of him on sunday supplement ?
If there is one single Arsenal fan who thinks for a milli-second that Alexis doesn't give his all (1,000%) in every game - even when he is not having a good game - they truly must be retarded and blind.

If any of the rest of the money grabbing whoreplayers gave 1% of what he does - We would be a team that turns up, that plays till they die AND we would probably be Top of the table.

#WENGER OUT

brucers

Post by brucers »

Makes no difference what anyone thinks of Sanchezs' performances, he's clearly our best player and like all our best players over the last decade or so they've moved on to other clubs and wonsilverware. You cannot blame Sanchez for that......blame lies with Wenger and the board.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

https://t.co/51LgptgcT5

:lol: :lol:

Sorry I cant embed the video :oops:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Theoperator wrote:https://t.co/51LgptgcT5

:lol: :lol:

Sorry I cant embed the video :oops:
Fucking brilliant! :coffeespit: :barscarf:

NO NEW CONTRACT

Babu

Post by Babu »

Charlie Nicholas ripping into Wenger as well now, slagging the squad, etc.

Just said that this Club could be broken after Wenger goes.

Then goes for a 3-2 to Arsenal.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Babu wrote:Charlie Nicholas ripping into Wenger as well now, slagging the squad, etc.

Just said that this Club could be broken after Wenger goes.

Then goes for a 3-2 to Arsenal.

yes i think 2-1....but they are still a bunch of spineless wankers, led by a fucking clueless fraud

this is what they do......time after time......we can all say they got some pride back...all bollox

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Surely he can't survive this! It's the hope that kills you.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I think it's over. It has to be.