THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
supergeorgegraham

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by supergeorgegraham »

At a time we needed to spend big we are in profit. I'm not bothered now because Wenger does not know how to sign a very good player so we won't waste anymore money. I think Kroenke is using Arsenal as a cash cow to back up his other sporting investments and the board and manager are silent on the issue.
No other explanation can say where all our missing cash is.
Kroenke would have already made a massive profit am and with TV cash and our stadium will continue to make massive profit. He will not leave and Augie you need to think long and hard because when the new manager arrives he will also be unable to compete for the top players the club needs.
I do agree he will do a much better job than Wenger but I don't see us finishing in the top 4 under any manager while Kroenke is in charge.
Just take a look at what others are saying including ex players like Wright and Henry.
They know the club better than us.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:51 pm
Some articles in the press asking when Wenger may be sacked....in the SUN poll 80% think he should be sacked

At last the media are talking about it.....now please god it will happen

Plays 2 players at Liverpool who he was selling then left our new £52 million signing on the bench....*word censored*

He is insane......
quote]

That's why I've also maintained he does it all on purpose! Anyway where's are the tools Laughing Gooner or Swale? Perhaps they're in the Wenger out camp now?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

SteveO had your dad flipped yet???

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

YO!!! Frankie baby! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

How's the lad Mate? :barscarf:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:10 pm
YO!!! Frankie baby! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

How's the lad Mate? :barscarf:
All good we both are pal just laughing from afar now at all this current and predictable mess!!

Hope you are ok fella?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Wenger told the club's official site : “I wake up very early every day, transfer deadline day or not. You’re on alert and you look around Europe. The phone is red-hot most of the time.

"It depends whether you’re a buyer or a seller, or whether you’re both. If you’re a buyer, you have to put pressure on a club very early because you know you need some time for administration, for regulations, to get approval from the Premier League, to finalise their contracts.

“Usually, your lawyers inside the club are on alert and know they will have a sleepless night. Then there’s a transfer deadline that you have to respect. Usually, it’s not an enjoyable day because it’s a huge pressure on the day.

Blade

Post by Blade »

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Wenger is the Petain to Kroenke's Vichy regime.

Wish they would all fuck off to the football equivalent of the Nuremburg trials for crimes against football.

*word censored*.

Sean

Post by Sean »

officepest wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:36 pm

Wish they would all fuck off to the football equivalent of the Nuremburg trials for crimes against football.

*word censored*.
Ouch! Does that mean we can put TOF behind bars for life? :lol:

I'd rather hang the bastard :barscarf:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Sean wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:21 pm
officepest wrote:

*word censored*.

:high5:

Mate, pick whichever one you fancy. I will look the other way whilst you dispense summary justice as you see fit.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

we have become the joke of football, fucking humiliation every day now....dragging the club through the dirt.......

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I truly didn't think wenger could embarrass us any worse than he already has.....fuckk was I wrong.

We need some journo to nail the cun.t with these questions:

Oxlaide Chamberlain left Arsenal to join a rival club - and yet he will earn approximately £30k - £50k aw eek LESS, why is that?

You have made a profit in this transfer window and yet you claim you have no money to buy any players, what happened to the supposed War Chest of £190Million that You and Gazidis claimed you had?

You left Lacazette and Kolasinac on the bench against Liverpool...whilst playing a far less capable forward Welbeck and played a right full back Bellerin on the left wing, the position you bought Kolasinac to play in. You played Oxlaide Chamberlain even though you knew he was leaving?

Did you hear all the away fans singing 'We Want Wenger Out' on saturday?

Why do you insist on remaining as manager even though everything points to the fact that you are no longer up to the job?

Do you realise you are a hated figure by the majority of the fans?

What do you think of Stan Kroenke's wig?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:26 pm
I truly didn't think wenger could embarrass us any worse than he already has.....fuckk was I wrong.

Oxlaide Chamberlain left Arsenal to join a rival club - and yet he will earn approximately £30k - £50k aw eek LESS, why is that?

You have made a profit in this transfer window and yet you claim you have no money to buy any players, what happened to the supposed War Chest of £190Million that You and Gazidis claimed you had?

You left Lacazette and Kolasinac on the bench against Liverpool...whilst playing a far less capable forward Welbeck and played a right full back Bellerin on the left wing, the position you bought Kolasinac to play in. You played Oxlaide Chamberlain even though you knew he was leaving?

Why do you insist on remaining as manager even though everything points to the fact that you are no longer up to the job?

Most pertinent question if you ask me, he wouldn't be able to answer the football ones

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:34 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Most pertinent question if you ask me, he wouldn't be able to answer the football ones
:lol:

Sean

Post by Sean »

officepest wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:55 pm
Sean wrote:
officepest wrote:

*word censored*.

Mate, pick whichever one you fancy. I will look the other way whilst you dispense summary justice as you see fit.
It's got to be the guillotine then 8)

You hold him down, whilst I drop the blade. We have to make sure he can't come back to life and manage the club again :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Sean wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:16 pm
officepest wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:55 pm
Sean wrote:
officepest wrote:

*word censored*.

It's got to be the guillotine then 8)

You hold him down, whilst I drop the blade. We have to make sure he can't come back to life and manage the club again :barscarf:
Think you might need to put a stake through his heart, a brick in his mouth, soak him in holy water and surround his corpse with garlic, just to be safe......... :rubchin: