THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by BFG4 »

augie wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:58 pm
shu wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:51 pm
This is so frustrating but I just don’t see him being sacked or resigning . We have a minimum year and a bit and I bet he will be after another contract .
Yet again until the crowd turn against him they are probably for him .

Not this time - kroenke jnr has been dispatched to do the dirty work of sacking wenker, whilst sneaky wiggy hides back in the states :roll: There is absolutely no-one that thinks that wenker will or should be in charge next season - of course if we win the europa league we will see a few flip flop back to support him, but does anybody realistically see us winning that cup ?
I put this scenario up after the game on Sunday, but it's worth saying again. We lose the 1st leg against Milan 3-0, but record a morale boosting 2-0 win at the Emirates. Then we record wins against the sides of holiday, in the final few games in the league. The memory reset buttons will then be pushed, and everything will be ok in Wengerland. The only reason he is under any sort of pressure, is because we have lost a few games in succession, but you can be guaranteed that will change, after the next win comes.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Cheered myself up in the office today to try and put aside the 'wenger situation' - A new colleague is a Toffee fan, so I assured him that when wenger goes he is destined to manage Everton...and e-mailed him as many links as I could find relating to that rumour..

Fuck he was suicidal within an hour...

Ohhhh! What Fun! :D 8)
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

BFG4 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:59 pm
augie wrote:
shu wrote:
This is so frustrating but I just don’t see him being sacked or resigning . We have a minimum year and a bit and I bet he will be after another contract .

Not this time - kroenke jnr has been dispatched to do the dirty work of sacking wenker, whilst sneaky wiggy hides back in the states :roll: There is absolutely no-one that thinks that wenker will or should be in charge next season - of course if we win the europa league we will see a few flip flop back to support him, but does anybody realistically see us winning that cup ?
I put this scenario up after the game on Sunday, but it's worth saying again. We lose the 1st leg against Milan 3-0, but record a morale boosting 2-0 win at the Emirates. Then we record wins against the sides of holiday, in the final few games in the league. The memory reset buttons will then be pushed, and everything will be ok in Wengerland. The only reason he is under any sort of pressure, is because we have lost a few games in succession, but you can be guaranteed that will change, after the next win comes.
I know what you mean here but with the PL so tight from around 10th down to 17th I don’t think there will be many teams donning their flip-flops, suncream and knotted handerchiefs on so this will not be a usual flat track bully stroll to May!

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:48 pm
xisstential wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 pm
Can we not sell him?? :? :? :?
We Coooouldddd! BUT who the f'ingEll would buy the Cuntt ? :?
A Voyeur :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Kronke Junior quote as below:

‘We have a saying over at Arsenal, victory through harmony. ‘I think that victory through harmony can take a lot of different meanings, but for me victory through harmony comes from communication.

As for Wenger he will be here at least next season.....

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:26 am

‘We have a saying over at Arsenal, victory through harmony. ‘I think that victory through harmony can take a lot of different meanings, but for me victory through harmony comes from communication.

Its looking fucking grim, no one on the board has the balls to sack Wenger. He's 5/2 to be manager next season. Wenger in charge next season also means another joke transfer window.

Who is going to want to join us when we are miles from the CL, and there is ongoing uncertainty over who exactly will be in charge in a few years time. I still think Ancelotti will eventually get in, but it will take Josh Kroenke to take notice of what Ivan Gazidis is saying behind the scenes. No wonder Wenger walks round after every press conference as if he is untouchable.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:08 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:25 pm
augie wrote:
shu wrote:

Has he fuck. His job was to look at the money and the real estate side if anything - everything that has happened since the bald carpet wearing freak took over has pointed to that. Wenger is Wiggy Racoon Head's perfect manager ffs.

Look we can all dream but ffs man why just make shit up and depress people more when it doesn't happen ffs?

ffs. :wink:

In the summer, when wenker gets thrown out of OUR CLUB, you dont have to phone me to apologise for being wrong, instead just start a new thread and name it "Hi I'm a short arsed jackeen civil servant who knows fcuk all about anything" - that will do for me 8)
:lol:

I like it. And will happily do it. After all Rodders at that point will I believe be running through the streets naked. :lol:

The flip side of your challenge is in the summer iwhen Wenger is still manager of OUR CLUB you will start a thread and call it "Hi I'm a tubby bald postman that molests his uncles and knows fuck all about anything except cousin bothering".

Deal? :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:02 am
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:26 am

Its looking fucking grim, no one on the board has the balls to sack Wenger. He's 5/2 to be manager next season. Wenger in charge next season also means another joke transfer window.

Who is going to want to join us when we are miles from the CL, and there is ongoing uncertainty over who exactly will be in charge in a few years time. I still think Ancelotti will eventually get in, but it will take Josh Kroenke to take notice of what Ivan Gazidis is saying behind the scenes. No wonder Wenger walks round after every press conference as if he is untouchable.
I think there are plenty of players who whilst not being very good at all - will happily go along for the predicted maulings by other teams and the mis-management of a Mad Man - when they are being rewarded with more money than they would get paid anywhere else - especiallly those cming to theend of their careers; and we all know Wenker likes to but Manure & chav cast-offs. Sad but True. :cry:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:22 am
augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
shu wrote:

Has he fuck. His job was to look at the money and the real estate side if anything - everything that has happened since the bald carpet wearing freak took over has pointed to that. Wenger is Wiggy Racoon Head's perfect manager ffs.

Look we can all dream but ffs man why just make shit up and depress people more when it doesn't happen ffs?

In the summer, when wenker gets thrown out of OUR CLUB, you dont have to phone me to apologise for being wrong, instead just start a new thread and name it "Hi I'm a short arsed jackeen civil servant who knows fcuk all about anything" - that will do for me 8)

I like it. And will happily do it. After all Rodders at that point will I believe be running through the streets naked. :lol:

The flip side of your challenge is in the summer iwhen Wenger is still manager of OUR CLUB you will start a thread and call it "Hi I'm a tubby bald postman that molests his uncles and knows fuck all about anything except cousin bothering".

Dunno - I need to think about that deal, cos the risk reward outcome isnt exactly in my favour :lol: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

On my news feeds there seems to be an increase of headlines such as "player wants to join Arsenal because of Wenger". Any player wanting to join Arsenal because of Wenger obviously wants an easy ride and we should steer well clear.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

augie wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:19 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

The flip side of your challenge is in the summer when Wenger is still manager of OUR CLUB you will start a thread and call it "Hi I'm a tubby bald postman that molests his uncles and knows fuck all about anything except cousin bothering".

Dunno - I need to think about that deal, cos the risk reward outcome isnt exactly in my favour :lol: :lol:
:coffeespit:

I'd definitely not take that deal mate cos I can tell you now, he's here for next season too.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
shu wrote:

But I thought that was Spuddy??? :? :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:17 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

But I thought that was Spuddy??? :? :D :wink:
Nope. I can verify Spuddy is nicely hairsuit. Deffo not bald. The other things though? Hmm.... :lol: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Widely reported today that Wenger has already told his coaching staff he has no intention of stepping down in the Summer and still believes he is the right man for the job.

Also absolutely zero chance of the wig wearing c.unt holding him to account or doing anything about it. Still made a handsome profit in the last set of accounts.

He's here till at least Summer 2019 and stubborn old prick that he is, possibly beyond. Despite all the hype about tomorrow's night match it will have no more bearing on his future than any other disasterous European or domestic defeats

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Le fartpipe is going nowhere :cry: May 2025 as DB says :cry: it started as a joke but I think he will still be here then..Fuck he might even sign another extension in 2025..what age will he be by then? and how far will we have fallen? I would guess firmly entrenched in midtable with an even more shite squad than we have now (if possible)