THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:36 am
Just when I think this day cannot get any better - I just passed the scumspudfan who works in the offices on the floor below and I asked him if he had heard and with a face akin to a Ripped Plimsoll and a Bulldog Chewing a Hornet he said 'yes' and walked on..

:dance: :dance: :dance: :flag:
I love the fact that we have got them in a bad mood just BEFORE their FA Cup SF tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol: :barscarf:

NickF

Post by NickF »

augie wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:26 am

Did you hear that merson c.unt ? They should remove the emirates name frpom the stadium and rename it "the arsene wenger stadium" - WHAT THE FCUK ??? If they didnt call the stadium after chapman or GG, then why the fcuk would they name it after wenker ? Wenger's trophy to years ratio is way lower than GG and chapman's, so stop all this bullshit about how he made our club and was the best manager we ever had :roll:
You probably don't want to see what Adams said then:

"Thanks for everything Arsene. Move over Herbert, Arsene Wenger the greatest Arsenal Manager. "

On a side note anyone want some "wenger out" banners and a load of stickers? :D

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

This revionist eulogising was always going to happen, just try and ignore the love-in and enjoy the sour reactions from scum fans :barscarf:

Oh happy days

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Best Arsenal related feeling since Henry in the Bernabeu. Thought it was another wind up when my Chav colleague broke the news.

And to all those that thought not going wouldn't work because thousands of tourists would be waiting to take our places. You can thank us later.

Hope the AKB Scum fuck off with him.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

silus wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:49 am
supergeorgegraham wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 am
The end of this thread is nigh. It's time to thank Wenger for the good times while they lasted. Arsenal needed this change so at last the fans get what we wanted.
Hope we win the Europa League to finish his career.
Agreed. Let's not gloat now it's finally happened, Let's show some class, get behind the team and hopefully win the Europa league.
So fucking happy tho 😁

Disagree this thread should remain a sticky. It's part of his legacy 😀

GTG

Post by GTG »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:35 am
augie wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:26 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:04 am
I want his resignation written in his own blood...........

......and a p.s. promising not to 'move upstairs' or something shit like that........

Go and fuck up one of those clubs you repeatedly turned down over the years to bless us with your presence.

Any goodwill I had towards him went about five or years ago.

Fuck me that dick Rob Wotton on SSN has just asked if it was the right time for AW to go - fuck me that man makes me cringe.

We have our club back on a sunny Friday - the pub beckons :D

Did you hear that merson c.unt ? They should remove the emirates name frpom the stadium and rename it "the arsene wenger stadium" - WHAT THE FCUK ??? If they didnt call the stadium after chapman or GG, then why the fcuk would they name it after wenker ? Wenger's trophy to years ratio is way lower than GG and chapman's, so stop all this bullshit about how he made our club and was the best manager we ever had :roll:

Merson is a spineless chav c.unt and hasnt the balls to stand by any comments he makes - after calling for him to leave frequently over the past few seasons, he is now trying to be all sad about his departure :roll:

There is going to be an almighty wenker spunkfest among the media and pros and ex-pros alike. Charlie Nich just saying nice things about TOF as well as smudger, Parlour and Grovesy too. Now we have the news we all wanted it's time to turn off the tv and radio for the weekend until it all passes. If I hear any "there's only one AW" bollox on Sunday :box:
Well you may wanna give Sunday a swerve then mate because I guarentee you will hear it like you've never heard it before.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

I really cant believe it. Thank goooodness at long last

This thread should be made into a book 8)

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Belfast Boy

Post by Belfast Boy »

Great news for the future of the club, and hopefully great news for the future of the forum as well 8)

MrT

Post by MrT »

Says it all that they have to show clips from 14+ years ago as highlights of his Arsenal managerial career.

augie

Post by augie »

Belfast Boy wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:37 pm
Great news for the future of the club, and hopefully great news for the future of the forum as well 8)

We might actually see a return of a few old members and mods too eh :wink: :lol: :lol:

Tollgoon

Post by Tollgoon »

and just in case the media love in gets out of hand, this is my moment when I'd has enough - Arsenal AGM 15th May 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -jibe.html

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

Who knew only 4 games in a row of going to general sale would do the trick?! We should have done this YEARS ago!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCK OFF!!!! :barscarf: