THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by augie »

Sweet jesus the man is doing and saying anything to remind people that he is still alive :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ball-award

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I can't wait for the day that he leaves our club.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I’ve just read that link to Wengers interview, here’s the best bit.....

"I have always enjoyed music and I am excited to be named as THE Legend of Football, and of course I’m happy to support Nordoff Robbins, which is a fantastic charity in return. Music therapy can change people's lives, across a broad spectrum of disabilities, and I will help in any way I can with curing the invalids and I’ll be running workshops at a small building I finished a few years ago in Rome, I call it the ‘Vatican’.
I look forward to celebrating me, the Legend of Football, event on 7 October."

8)

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Serge Gnarby Scored 1 in PL, yet 39 for Bundesliga clubs, take a bow Wonga & also Pulis! :barscarf:

I suppose giving him a proper chance would have undermined Theo Walnut according to the AKB moonie cult. :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:24 pm
Serge Gnarby Scored 1 in PL, yet 39 for Bundesliga clubs, take a bow Wonga & also Pulis! :barscarf:

I suppose giving him a proper chance would have undermined Theo Walnut according to the AKB moonie cult. :banghead:
Theo Walcott. The player Serge Gnabry could have become. If he'd stayed under Wenger. :lol:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

The nutty professor :blah: will be currently contracting John Cross & his other media cronies claiming some sort of perverse credit for Serge Gnabeys exploits at the Middlesex Swamp! :barscarf: :mrgreen:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

From Twitter - Breaking news - Arsene Wenger has revealed he nearly signed Serge Gnabry for Arsenal when the player was at Arsenal :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BFG4 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:45 am
From Twitter - Breaking news - Arsene Wenger has revealed he nearly signed Serge Gnabry for Arsenal when the player was at Arsenal :lol:
:D :D :D Top Qualiteeeeee

Clash

Post by Clash »

BFG4 wrote:
:lol:

It's only a matter of time before Wenger claims full credit for Gnabry's development :roll:

Only he could have foreseen that selling him to W. Bremen for peanuts, via a short loan spell with Pullis, would be the very thing to turn him into a star of the future!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:
:coffeespit: :lol: :lol:

Superb. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:19 am
Sweet jesus the man is doing and saying anything to remind people that he is still alive :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ball-award

:shock: Is he? :shock:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk I did Not know that. :?

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Good to see old Arsene reminding everyone yet again of all the big club jobs he turned down to build little old Arsenal from the nothing club we were..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... .

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

I see that Dear old Ivan is getting it in the neck from AC fans as well over their poor form over the last year :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Oh look a pointless article trying to blame others for his Gnabry failing and having a sly dig at Pulis at the same time........TOF :blah:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... n-to-stay/

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yup! The cuntbag is trying to blame someone else for his ineptitude .... It was never ever his fault was it ! Noooo Never :roll: :banghead:

BBC Website:

Arsene Wenger believes Bayern Munich "manipulated" Germany forward Serge Gnabry, 24, into leaving Arsenal in 2016. (Goal.com)