THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clummo123

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by clummo123 »

Hoisted with his own petard. IMO Gnabry is now showing his potential because he's probably getting some proper coaching at Bayern.

http://bit.ly/2M9Ndup
Last edited by clummo123 on Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:15 am
Yup! The cuntbag is trying to blame someone else for his ineptitude .... It was never ever his fault was it ! Noooo Never :roll: :banghead:

BBC Website:

Arsene Wenger believes Bayern Munich "manipulated" Germany forward Serge Gnabry, 24, into leaving Arsenal in 2016. (Goal.com)
Yep they said "hey Serge - come play for us, we think you are better than Theo Walcott".

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

I see the theiving old vagina approached Lyon about their open position and was knocked back by Houllier :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:49 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:15 am
Yup! The cuntbag is trying to blame someone else for his ineptitude .... It was never ever his fault was it ! Noooo Never :roll: :banghead:

BBC Website:

Arsene Wenger believes Bayern Munich "manipulated" Germany forward Serge Gnabry, 24, into leaving Arsenal in 2016. (Goal.com)
Yep they said "hey Serge - come play for us, we think you are better than Theo Walcott".
The whole wide world really does owe their existence to him doesn’t it ..... :censored:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

And on the 8th day our Lord God Wenger said ‘Listen...I would ave finished in 6 days but zee ‘andbrake was on a leetle beet’......

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

clummo123 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:08 pm
Hoisted with his own petard. IMO Gnabry is now showing his potential because he's probably getting some proper coaching at Bayern.

http://bit.ly/2Oz4qyH
This + the player had qualities in him but AW wanted straight impact out of the block - mind blowing how he saw Theo better at the job than him. With this inaptitude how on earth did he have the courage to approach OL for their position is beyond me. A team that is reliant on bringing youth and expanding their potential.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Clash wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:45 pm
BFG4 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:45 am
From Twitter - Breaking news - Arsene Wenger has revealed he nearly signed Serge Gnabry for Arsenal when the player was at Arsenal :lol:
:lol:

It's only a matter of time before Wenger claims full credit for Gnabry's development :roll:

Only he could have foreseen that selling him to W. Bremen for peanuts, via a short loan spell with Pullis, would be the very thing to turn him into a star of the future!
Let's add the fact that he didn't even think to add any buy back clause but then why would he do that when he was struggling to see Gnabry > Walcott in front of his own eyes.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Rian1 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:32 am
clummo123 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:08 pm

http://bit.ly/2Oz4qyH
This + the player had qualities in him but AW wanted straight impact out of the block - mind blowing how he saw Theo better at the job than him. With this inaptitude how on earth did he have the courage to approach OL for their position is beyond me. A team that is reliant on bringing youth and expanding their potential.
Because he's a narcissist with a huge ego. I really can't stand the sight or sound of him anymore.

Blim

Post by Blim »

According to wonga, he could have signed the world and his wife..............but didn't. :lol:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Spoiler Alert. If you don't want your Monday ruined...........

It reads as a 'couldn't make it up' from TOF.

'Maybe I sacrificed a little bit the winning potential': Arsene Wenger admits he gave up the chance to win trophies by turning down Real Madrid to continue his Arsenal 'love story'

Arsene Wenger has admitted that turning down Real Madrid on numerous occasions to stay with Arsenal cost him success in his career. *coffee spit*

And now Wenger has admitted that he turned down the might of Real Madrid more than once, acknowledging that he would have won more trophies if he'd left. (that's the best part)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... adrid.html

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

HE has a book coming out, an autobiography, no less.
It will be a best seller in Cantonese and Swaheli.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -year.html

Wenger was the longest-serving manager in Arsenal history, taking charge in October 1996 before leaving in May 2018.

He won three league titles, fought legendary battles with Sir Alex Ferguson's Manchester United and masterminded the incredible 'Invincibles' season of 2003-04 when they went the entire campaign unbeaten.

Longest serving manager, but not most successful manager..............................................

#still-a-cvnt

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:29 am

'Maybe I sacrificed a little bit the winning potential': Arsene Wenger admits he gave up the chance to win trophies by turning down Real Madrid to continue his Arsenal 'love story'

Arsene Wenger has admitted that turning down Real Madrid on numerous occasions to stay with Arsenal cost him success in his career. *coffee spit*

And now Wenger has admitted that he turned down the might of Real Madrid more than once, acknowledging that he would have won more trophies if he'd left. (that's the best part)

Yes "love story" he worked totally unpaid apparently :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:29 am

If anything Madrid would have won less trophies. :roll:

The thought of Bendtner and Stepanovs rocking up at Madrid is piss funny though. :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

His book should be called The Vagina Monologue.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

It's the number of titles won that I scream at people when they defend him (still).

Not really that great for 20 years in the job and how many in his last 16 years was it? FFS. Our greatest manager my arse. :lol: