THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: WENGER - Views For and Against.

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:Just to make it perfectly clear that there will be absolutely no apology from me to Rodders when There's Only One signs his new contract because I've tried everything I could to prepare him for that inevitability

We are top of the league......say we are top of the league.......ONE ARSENE WENGER.....THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

I will cut you up into little pieces and BBQ myself if that dark day ever comes 8)

Jurgen Klopp, June 2014, save the date mein Freund :barscarf:

armchair

Post by armchair »

"I'm not an AKB, but............ " :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Im not going to say sorry to any of the twats on here. 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:Im not going to say sorry to any of the twats on here. 8)
When the only striker available to boost our squad in January is Kalou then I can think of at least one person you will owe an apology to.......and that is a FACT

Pffffttt

:D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Poor old baba he really got worked up about tht non existent transfer,the twat :lol:

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

SteveO 35 wrote:
afcforever wrote:I wonder why its a little quiet on the Wenger thread :D .
I wouldn't get too much food for the bbq, after Wengers made you eat your words and a bit of humble pie, no one will be hungry :D
I wonder where Patrick Barclay had gone lately......like two peas in a pod. I remember similar sentiment when we went to City last year and drew 1-1 after we'd already won at Anfield

Loving our form and being top of the league.....but there's a possibility of now having Wally or The King of Denmark at CF

Missed opportunity this year - a £40m striker would have given us more cause for optimism
Who's Patrick Barclay?
Wenger did try to sign a £40mil plus striker, he tried for Suares, Rooney and eto has said he nearly signed for us.
Steveo I'm just enjoying the moment, still loving it beating the spuds :D
Once again we have been unlucky with injuries.
The squad seem to have great spirit at the moment, and apart from the Villa game where the ref cost us the game, I think we have looked very good. :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

The eto story was about him joining us back in 2000 when he was playing for mallorca not the recent transfer window.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Five wins on the bounce and were Top of the league :barscarf: im still against though :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Chippy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Chippy wrote:Yeah, you've caught me. Augie is my love child, from one of my many trips to Ireland, so I give him extra special treatment. :roll: Like I said I would have warned him too if he'd carried on. I have done in the past and I think I once gave him one of the short term bans.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

But, but, but I thought Augie was the oldest Gooner on the forum....!!!??? :shock: :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: So that means You're the oldsest oldgit on here then....WOW!.... :wink: :wink: :wink:
Sadly I am one of the older ones on here. Went to my first game at THOF in 1969! Oh and sorry btw.

:barscarf:

That's five sorry's, this is a very emotional day, just waiting from DB now with a little apology from him this will be a landmark day in this forums glorious history :barscarf: :lol:
Us dwarves do NOT apologise to you Ewoks. We despise Ewoks. Especially the gay Ewoks like OneBardEwok. We are a bit racist and homophobic that way. 8)
So it's true what fwank said then...DB only gets Lairy & pikey when he's with his mates....

btw why is it oh ginger one you're the one holding the plate and not sharing it with your mates??? :D :D :wink:

wibble

Post by wibble »

I wouldn't get too much food for the bbq, after Wengers made you eat your words and a bit of humble pie, no one will be hungry :D
Totally agree-one arsene wenger...say we are top of the league... :barscarf:

What's that? Liverpool drew so have now replaced us?
Well in that case i'm against :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote: So it's true what fwank said then...DB only gets Lairy & pikey when he's with his mates....

btw why is it oh ginger one you're the one holding the plate and not sharing it with your mates??? :D :D :wink:
That has to be you second from left second row from the top; the retarded ginger looking one! :lol: :wink:

:rubchin: But how did an Ewok infiltrate a dwarf photoshoot so easily? Whose shoulders are you standing on? :x

:-P :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wibble wrote:
Totally agree-one arsene wenger...say we are top of the league... :barscarf:

What's that? Liverpool drew so have now replaced us?
Well in that case i'm against :rubchin:
:lol: :lol: :high5:

Yeah! WENGER OUT! :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote: So it's true what fwank said then...DB only gets Lairy & pikey when he's with his mates....

That has to be you second from left second row from the top; the retarded ginger looking one! :lol: :wink:

:rubchin: But how did a non- Ewok infiltrate a dwarf photoshoot so easily? Whose shoulders are you standing on? :x

:-P :wink:
I was taking the photo ya SmidginEwok...I was the Only One able to reach the top of the tripod - without standing on a chair or someone's shoulders! :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

"Arsène Wenger says his current centre-back options remind him of when Tony Adams, Martin Keown and Steve Bould were all in the Arsenal squad."

:shock: :shock: :shock: FFS just when I am hoping he is beginning to (maybe) find the plot again he goes and says something like that! I feckin' Give Up! :suicide:

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:"Arsène Wenger says his current centre-back options remind him of when Tony Adams, Martin Keown and Steve Bould were all in the Arsenal squad."

:shock: :shock: :shock: FFS just when I am hoping he is beginning to (maybe) find the plot again he goes and says something like that! I feckin' Give Up! :suicide:

Comical, embarrassing and disgraceful all in one go :roll: The best of our current centre backs isn't as good as the worst of the aforementioned trio :cry: